ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Happy Birthday Baby!
Today 30 years ago Littleredrooster filmed portions of both shows at MSG
Now this "baby" is in digital video, with adjusted brightness, contrast, saturation and sharpness digitally for each take
By Lil' Red Roosta'
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN MACLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Richards vs Jagger Return to archive
07-10-02 02:52 PM
JaGgEr Who's the BeSt? Keith or Mick???
07-10-02 03:21 PM
gypsy The answer is: GLENN FREY!
07-10-02 03:26 PM
Mr T if I had to pick a favorite - I'd say Keef
07-10-02 04:02 PM
Mother baby Flip a coin...as those guys are the two sides of the same coin.
07-10-02 04:18 PM
luxury1 They are the Glimmer Twins, for cryin out loud!!
07-10-02 05:35 PM
Fabio Hot Stuff Thatz right Mother Baby!
But there is only a ROCK'NROLL MITH and his name is
K E I T H R I C H A R D S
07-10-02 08:50 PM
gypsy It's a trick question. The answer is GLENN FREY!
07-10-02 10:02 PM
FTELE52 I've got to say that the Glimmer Twins were truly a match made in heaven especially in the tasty late '60's to late '70's classic songwriting years. But I must side with the Keef fanatics out there. Seeing the Wino's Dec 10 1987 at the Aragon was a truly blissful rock 'n roll experience. Jagger's solo outings without him just seem to ring hollow to me.
07-10-02 11:04 PM
BILL PERKS CHARLIE-MICK IS A PRANCING NANCE BOY WHOSE BEEN KNIGHTED FOR CHRIST SAKE!KEEF WAS GOD, NOW IS A CABARET SINGER WHO POSES THAT HE IS A GUITAR PLAYER,NONETHELESS I LOVE ALL OF THEM AND WILL PRETEND ITS 1981 WHILST BEING TRASHED AT 3 SHOWS.ONLY CHARLIE IS THE GENUINE ARTICLE!
07-10-02 11:16 PM
thief in the night You're partly right. Charlie is the real deal.
But get a clue, Keef's still the real deal and always will be the real deal. That's why there are so many cheap keef ripoffs roaming stages these days
When it comes to the Stones music, Keef's the man. Without Richards the Stones are a backup band for more of that crap Jagger puts out ... Goddess, She's the Boss, etc.
Mick? Well, Mick is Mick and that's about all you can say for Sir Michael.

07-11-02 02:31 AM
marcus aurelianus I would say Mick Jagger . Although they do represent the two sides of a coin !
07-11-02 08:19 AM
Maxlugar Mick Jagger is what sets this band apart from all others. That is not to say the Stones are still the Stones without Keith. I've heard/ seen guitar players that can come kinda close to playing like Keith. I've never heard/ seen anyone that comes close to being Mick fucking Jagger.

And don't include his solo stuff. He is trying for something totally different on those.

Snaggle Max!
07-11-02 12:39 PM
Martha Charlie is my first choice...then I can't seem to seperate the two..KeefMick...Mickkeef....merged.
07-11-02 10:53 PM
Happy Motherfucker!! One is not better then the other. Apart they are are Mick Jagger and Keith Richards, Together they are JAGGER and RICHARDS! When both are on stage they are bigger then life!
07-12-02 12:20 AM
parmeda Very good for a debatable question, but do you think it's a fair one? They have both been a compliment to each other all of these years...I could never think of one without thinking of the other.
07-13-02 01:53 AM
KeepRigid Assertions like that can get you sughed!
[Edited by KeepRigid]
07-13-02 08:00 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy As The Rolling Stones? Impossible to chose. They complement each other so damn well. As solo acts? Keith. I just think he puts much more soul into his work than Mick does. Watch the two of them on the "Saint Of Me" music video and tell me which one's having a better time. Mick trying to be serious and hip? Or Keith, who doesn't even play on the track, strumming away, smiling, just in general enjoying himself?

The answer, by the way, is Ronnie, who wanders towards the camera like a drunken maniac, his manic smile never disappearing. Ronnie Forever!

-tSYX --- Gonna go downtown, gonna get my gun, gonna get arrested for concealed weaponry, and that's it for The Rolling Stones!

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road