ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

BVV Outdoor Exhibition Centre, Brno, Czech Republic 22nd July 2007
© David Neff / DN DNES with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŃOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What They Said At Belgrade Concert Return to archive
16th July 2007 12:21 PM
Voja HERE WHAT MICK JAGGER SPOKE ON BELGRADE CONCERT :
1. ‘’Drago nam je što smo konacno dosli’’. (‘’We like that we ultimately come’’),
2. ‘’Dobrovece vam zelim’’, (‘’I wish you a good night’’),
3. ‘’Konacno smo stigli’’, (‘’Finally we come’’),
4. ‘’Dobrovece Srbijo, zdravo Beograde’’, (‘’Goodnight Serbia, Hello Belgrade’’),
5. ‘’Super je biti ovde blizu vas’’, (‘’Super is to be close to you’’),
6. ‘’Ja uzivam! A vi?, (I enjoy! How about you?),
7. ’’Lepa ti je suknja…ali su ti ruzne sandale’’, (‘’Your skirt is nice…but yours sandals are so ugly’’) (To Lisa),
8. ‘’Tako divno mesto, tako divno vece’’, (‘’Such a beautifull place, how nice evening’’),
9. ‘’Dobro dosli svi gosti iz Makedonije, Slovenije, Bugarske, Hrvatske i Rumunije’’, (‘’Welcome all from Macedonia, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Croatia and Romania’’),
10. ‘’Kakva fantasticna publika, sjajno smo se proveli’’, (What a fantastic audience, we have terrific experience’’),

HERE WHAT KEITH RICHARDS SPOKE ON BELGRADE CONCERT : ''Welcome To The Club!''

And last information : Just before Belgrade concert Stones at their stall had jam or probation and played ''Pretty Beat Up''! (from ''Undercover''!!), so lively, and one who heard that thought that they would play this song on concert''.
16th July 2007 12:54 PM
Gaby Mick does make an effort to speak several languages, I think that's great. Though at San Sebastian when he spoke a few words in Basque lots of people didn't understand (Mick noticed it lol), me included but that's because I don't speak Basque... Glad he thought of saying a few words in French. He spoke mostly in English, though, but that's ok. He doesn't speak that much in between songs anyway, we're not there to listen to him talk lol.
16th July 2007 06:08 PM
Spru This broken grammar sounds Borat-esque.
16th July 2007 06:45 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
Voja wrote:
HERE WHAT MICK JAGGER SPOKE ON BELGRADE CONCERT :
1.‘’Drago nam je što smo konacno dosli’’.

Nice of Mick to give a shout out to Dolph Lundgren...
16th July 2007 06:59 PM
Voja I’m adding : his pronouncing were extremely well. He used every sentence in right time in a right way, and main was that every sentence was true (except for Lisa’s skirt, because hers skirt was ugly, too).
And also if all people on IORR forum or papers said that Belgrade was probably the best concert on European leg of the tour (or the best concert ever seen, as for me and many others) how this could sound Boratesque? And if some think that he will spoke that much to impress people (crowd), who didn’t deserve this way of communication then don’t understand nothing.
16th July 2007 07:33 PM
mojoman
quote:
Voja wrote:
HERE WHAT MICK JAGGER SPOKE ON BELGRADE CONCERT :
1. ‘’Drago nam je što smo konacno dosli’’. (‘’We like that we ultimately come’’)

?
16th July 2007 09:41 PM
WJ These little quotes sound more like what you would say after you've banged a Serbian.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
16th July 2007 10:47 PM
mojoman
quote:
WJ wrote:
These little quotes sound more like what you would say after you've banged a Serbian.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

micks always looking for new talent..........
16th July 2007 11:01 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thanks Voja! One question: How do you say in Serbian slang "Fuck You Vodoo, Will ya?" I will change "Voodoo" for another word
17th July 2007 05:48 AM
Voja ''Jebi si malo mater Vudu! (Vodoo)
17th July 2007 09:07 AM
SweetVirginia Seriously, Voodoo, in how many languages can you now say FYGWY? This phrase has truly been around the world.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)