ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

BVV Outdoor Exhibition Centre, Brno, Czech Republic 22nd July 2007
© David Neff / DN DNES with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith and his pop belly.....from Ian Return to archive Page: 1 2
14th July 2007 05:23 PM
mrhipfl stash is gone.
14th July 2007 06:18 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
pdog wrote:

The little crying baby, he hates to be attacked, to go after me for no reason. I was replying to Ian, and jokingly, and you have to be a little prick. Make fun of my kids. you fuckstick. I have kids, and a beautiful wife who helps me raise them. What do you have?
Fuck you and your dead mother, I hope you follow her soon, you low life piece of crap.
You bring nothing to this forum, zero, zilch...

fuck and and die asshole..i told you that already.

i will always tell you this.
14th July 2007 06:32 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
pdog wrote:

The little crying baby, he hates to be attacked, to go after me for no reason. I was replying to Ian, and jokingly, and you have to be a little prick. Make fun of my kids. you fuckstick. I have kids, and a beautiful wife who helps me raise them. What do you have?
Fuck you and your dead mother, I hope you follow her soon, you low life piece of crap.
You bring nothing to this forum, zero, zilch...

you are a dead beat dad who hangs around here all day...nothing to do with yourself. i bet you are a wife beater....you fucking shit......fuck you and your's
fuck you asshole
14th July 2007 06:53 PM
tumbled you guys got pms bad
14th July 2007 07:28 PM
WJ I picture the two of them pulling hair and scratching eyes out.....while naked in a kiddie pool full of strawberry jello.

Sweet!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
14th July 2007 07:56 PM
Le chef
quote:
IanBillen wrote:
Why does Keith have a belly now and is he going to loose it?

Yes, Ian... Keef gots a Kuato in there! Hell, Kuato even be playin' some of the chords now.
14th July 2007 09:53 PM
IanBillen
Hey Pdog and FireonthePlatter: Cut the crap.

Kids, wives, dead relatives have nothing to do with this.

You want to make fun of someone try makin fun of me (hell I am used to it but I don't go personal).

Relax. Makin fun of someone is fine. But lets cut the the low blows. It looks bad.

Ian
14th July 2007 11:27 PM
pdog
quote:
IanBillen wrote:

Hey Pdog and FireonthePlatter: Cut the crap.

Kids, wives, dead relatives have nothing to do with this.

You want to make fun of someone try makin fun of me (hell I am used to it but I don't go personal).

Relax. Makin fun of someone is fine. But lets cut the the low blows. It looks bad.

Ian

You're right, shit, I was making fun of you, and got attacked for no reason. I'm done with this clown. There's other places to post. Last time this happened I was making condolences when someone else told us his Mom died, and he kept attacking. He beeged for it to end, but obviously, he feels the need to stir shit up, like he did here.
Anybody wants me, I'll be on The Couch and Kenos for a while.
14th July 2007 11:33 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

You're right, shit, I was making fun of you, and got attacked for no reason. I'm done with this clown. There's other places to post. Last time this happened I was making condolences when someone else told us his Mom died, and he kept attacking. He beeged for it to end, but obviously, he feels the need to stir shit up, like he did here.

Damnit...that's the second goodbye in as many days...I blame this all on greenhouse emissions...and that fucking German bank
15th July 2007 12:18 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
IanBillen wrote:

Why does Keith have a belly now and is he going to loose it?

I mean I know you could say....hey, it comes with age. But come-on. It isn't like the guy is turning 30, 40, or hell even 50. Why now???

Keith tends to lean down a bit when tours get settled in.
But this time their is more than before, and it is all in his belly.

Some what silly and non-important I know, but still
do you think it'll come off this time by tours end?

Ian

Ian, I kid you not man - that post has floored me - post of the year - but for these few words the profundity of its daftness has rendered me speechless

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
15th July 2007 08:24 AM
Honky Tonk Man Keith has had a belly for a whiole now. I seem to recall him loking quite porky at the Licks tour press confrence. He's not as bad as Jack Nicholson though!

15th July 2007 08:32 AM
Some Guy
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Dude is old. Thats a good enough reason and all you need to know.
[Edited by Gazza]

postin.
15th July 2007 10:53 AM
LadyJane
quote:
pdog wrote:

Please P.
You can rise above.
This place wouldn't be the same without you.

I swear the God, even in an asylum, we need to rope of an area for those "special Posters". Y'all know the names.

LJ.
16th July 2007 06:34 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
pdog wrote:

Yeah, me too. Let's ALL leave.
Fer fuckssake pdog. If ya let every little intellectually-challenged turd run you off, you'd NEVER be around. IMO, the guy shoulda been banned long ago for starting 10 appreciation threads in one day, not to mention poor spelling and general lameness, but hey, it's not my board, ya know? Hell, I thought he was some goofy kid, but then he posted he was 46 years old, which is even worse for reasons that should be obvious.
You're the best we've got pdog. Even your throwaways are gold. Get back here, ya bastid. Don't make me go look for ya.
16th July 2007 06:46 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
pdog wrote:

please Pdog don t mind the...faggots
16th July 2007 07:06 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

please Pdog don t mind the...faggots

Where you been hiding that pipe, Ju?
16th July 2007 08:07 AM
Honky Tonk Man Whos fighting and what for?
16th July 2007 08:23 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

Where you been hiding that pipe, Ju?

here it comes!!
with brand new crack, far better than the last one.
I see many angry people nowadays on the board..that sucks!
16th July 2007 08:59 AM
tumbled people post anger toward people they don't know because they want to vent the anger they have with stuff in their personal lives and is the least restrictive way to express that emotion no excuse but it seems to be a problem on most bulletin boards. so why are so many people angry?? something seems to be wrong with our mindset the glass is never half full and different opinions expressed by people make the whole person a bad person & instead of encouraging discussion, typically the person is labelled and written off as if they are a piece of trash which only adds more fuel to the fire. The whole thing here is stupid and groundless and reminds me of two male gorillas fighting over territory.

the big prob. is it makes everybody bum out ...

[Edited by tumbled]
16th July 2007 01:39 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
tumbled wrote:
The whole thing here is stupid and groundless and reminds me of two male gorillas fighting over territory.

I think hippos are the worst when it comes to that sort of thing.

16th July 2007 08:36 PM
IanBillen [quote]Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

I think hippos are the worst when it comes to that sort of thing.

Aaaa, pdog will ne back after he blows off some steam.

fireontheplatter blew off his as well and he isn't going anywhere.

You know,

boys will be boys...

Ian
16th July 2007 08:54 PM
tumbled Hey guys!!! its just keith's belly. everything's al right ite ite.

loveabelly today. repeat after me, i lovemy belly and i love your belly and we love every belly.. i'm happy and i hope u r happy too

[Edited by tumbled]
16th July 2007 09:28 PM
tumbled Taj mahal got a belly. so what? splatoosh...

17th July 2007 05:49 AM
Jumacfly Mick Taylor got a belly as well.....
17th July 2007 10:47 AM
polytoxic
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:
stash is gone.

That's what happens you leave it in a room with Keith Richards.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)