ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

BVV Outdoor Exhibition Centre, Brno, Czech Republic 22nd July 2007
© David Neff / DN DNES with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Savoy Brown on Wolfgangs Vault Return to archive
11th July 2007 03:18 PM
Rolling1 For all you Savoy Brown fans (and you know who you are) Wolfgangs Vault has their 1975 show up to listen and purchase if you like. Rock on..
11th July 2007 04:13 PM
mojoman thanx man!!!
11th July 2007 05:14 PM
_Boomy_ I saw them a few months ago. Kim Simmonds played pretty damn well.
14th July 2007 10:08 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Rolling1 wrote:
For all you Savoy Brown fans (and you know who you are)

Am I one?

14th July 2007 10:10 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Rolling1 wrote:
Wolfgangs Vault has their 1975 show up to listen and purchase if you like. Rock on..

What a fucking great show! The Wire Fire Tour in very good quailty, didn't have a show from this tour, thanks Rolling1!!
14th July 2007 10:54 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl To go to the show click HERE
14th July 2007 11:03 PM
robpop Hey Voodoo,

Good to see you still here. You probably don't remember me since you talk to so many all day, and I only posted here a few months before I got sick. But I'm back...and I hope to meet up with all of you at a Stones show soon. The admins on this site are the best on the internets.
[Edited by robpop]
15th July 2007 08:34 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
robpop wrote:
Hey Voodoo,

Good to see you still here.

LOL I guess I do... in fact I live here and due to lack of time I only post here

15th July 2007 08:34 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
robpop wrote:
I only posted here a few months before I got sick. But I'm back...and I hope to meet up with all of you at a Stones show soon. The admins on this site are the best on the internets.

Glad your well now and thanks for your comments
15th July 2007 10:28 AM
_Boomy_
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

Am I one?

Are you a fan of RugRats, too? I can see the blanket.

Kim Simmonds likes to tell stories on stage. He was playing his Flying V and also something he said he picked up from a Wal-Mart.

I found it quite amusing. He was playing pretty damn well.
15th July 2007 12:38 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:
Are you a fan of RugRats, too? I can see the blanket.

LOL no, I'm not a fan, I don't even like them, but I left that blanket as it adds some humour to the picture, just see how happy is Tommy between "Shake Down" and "Raw Sienna" (well, in fact a CD "Live and Kicking" is in between)
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)