ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

BVV Outdoor Exhibition Centre, Brno, Czech Republic 22nd July 2007
© David Neff / DN DNES with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I'm back Return to archive
9th July 2007 05:01 PM
robpop Hey, I'm sure none of you missed me, but I'm back. I did have a stroke last December. I went through rehab and I never saw Keith Richards there. But I'm back and doing better now, and lets get on with the show. Moonie, do we got a chance this year (the Steelers?
[Edited by robpop]
9th July 2007 05:07 PM
mrhipfl Welcome back, even though I don't know you. Hopefully you're recovering well? My old history teacher had a stroke at 39. He's paralyzed on one side but is still able to enjoy life to the fullest.
9th July 2007 05:10 PM
mojoman a stroke? god blessed you in order for you to be able to come back. congrats!!!
9th July 2007 05:25 PM
robpop Moonie, Do you still have an archived photo of Brian Sipe Giving a toast to the Cleveland fans? I was going to post that to everybody here, as a salute.

It's good to be back even though I am not 100% yet.
9th July 2007 05:49 PM
Gazza
quote:
robpop wrote:
Hey, I'm sure none of you missed me, but I'm back. I did have a stroke last December. I went through rehab and I never saw Keith Richards there. But I'm back and doing better now, and lets get on with the show. Moonie, do we got a chance this year?

Sorry to hear about your ill-health. Good to see you back. Stay healthy and stick around!
9th July 2007 05:53 PM
robpop
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Sorry to hear about your ill-health. Good to see you back. Stay healthy and stick around!

Thanks Gazza, Fuck if it was up to me I would post here evereyday forever.
[Edited by robpop]
9th July 2007 05:55 PM
Gazza If it was up to me, I'd try not to!
9th July 2007 06:06 PM
pdog I heard it is some of the worst pain. glad you're feeling better, welcome back!
9th July 2007 06:19 PM
robpop
quote:
pdog wrote:
I heard it is some of the worst pain. glad you're feeling better, welcome back!

Thanks. I missed your coutdown.
9th July 2007 06:22 PM
pdog
quote:
robpop wrote:

Thanks. I missed your coutdown.

I look forward to it not being up anymore... That's what countdowns are all about...
9th July 2007 06:32 PM
robpop
quote:
pdog wrote:

I look forward to it not being up anymore... That's what countdowns are all about...

Exactly!!!
9th July 2007 09:16 PM
fireontheplatter not to sound to to nosey or anything, but what happened to you? a long while ago my mother suffered from a stroke.

are you really ok?

of course.... i wish you well
9th July 2007 10:38 PM
sirmoonie Robo! I wondered what happened to you man. Glad you're back and feeling better.

Its always Nation Time!
9th July 2007 11:16 PM
GotToRollMe Welcome back, robpop! Stay well and, as Gazza said, stick around!
10th July 2007 10:05 PM
robpop
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
not to sound to to nosey or anything, but what happened to you? a long while ago my mother suffered from a stroke.

are you really ok?

of course.... i wish you well

Yes..I am doing fine. My mother who just passed away 2 weeks ago had several strokes. It was due to a genetic disorder. I was kept in for testing to check for the same thing, but gladly I do not have the same genetic disease. I just had a freak thing.

What happened...well I woke up with a terrible headache and tried to go to work. I lost control of my SUV and hit a pole. I'm couting my blessing that I did not hurt or kill somebody.

Its still tough to talk about.
10th July 2007 10:09 PM
robpop
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Robo! I wondered what happened to you man. Glad you're back and feeling better.

Its always Nation Time!

Moonie, glad to hear from you agian. I dont think the best franchise in the history of sports, who had an off year had anything to do with it. At least I hope so. Only a member of the nation could understand what that football could cause health problems.

Dude, Get home this fall for a home game. You got a ticket, it may cost you a few drinks though.....

By the way do you where I can find the Sipe cheers photo, I been searching, but I can't find it. Fucking brain damage...for real!!!!!!

The new Cowher, Noll?

Moon, I did hear the real reason why Cowher left. You could see it in his retirement speech. I also talked to an ex-Stiller great, who is very ill (Sam Davis--remember him---he confirmed it)
[Edited by robpop]
[Edited by robpop]
11th July 2007 03:24 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
robpop wrote:
Moonie, glad to hear from you agian. I dont think the best franchise in the history of sports, who had an off year had anything to do with it. At least I hope so. Only a member of the Nation could understand that football could cause health problems.

Dude, Get home this fall for a home game. You got a ticket, it may cost you a few drinks though.....

By the way do you where I can find the Sipe cheers photo, I been searching, but I can't find it. Fucking brain damage...for real!!!!!!

Moon, I did hear the real reason why Cowher left. You could see it in his retirement speech. I also talked to an ex-Stiller great, who is very ill (Sam Davis--remember him---he confirmed it)

I remember Sam Davis very well. PM me on that.

Dude, I actually searched for that Sipe photo - it was one of your greatest posts. Couldn't find the damn thing.

Fuck, I was actually in the Nation three times last winter for work - had a great time in Oakland - didn't know you were recovering at the time, just thought you left, etc. Stay well, brother!
11th July 2007 09:31 PM
robpop
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I remember Sam Davis very well. PM me on that.

Dude, I actually searched for that Sipe photo - it was one of your greatest posts. Couldn't find the damn thing.

Fuck, I was actually in the Nation three times last winter for work - had a great time in Oakland - didn't know you were recovering at the time, just thought you left, etc. Stay well, brother!

Check PM
16th July 2007 10:33 PM
robpop I would like to thank all of you for your kind words. This is the best Stones site on the internets with the best people.

[Edited by robpop]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)