ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

BVV Outdoor Exhibition Centre, Brno, Czech Republic 22nd July 2007
© David Neff / DN DNES with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: My band Rocking in the Free World Return to archive
9th July 2007 02:13 AM
MikeyC613 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVpWDK5LiyU

let me know what you think, thanks
9th July 2007 03:23 AM
mrhipfl It's great, but the chorus melody sounds different...Playing and singing's great. Y'all are very into it, which is good. Nice solo. It might just be the recording, but the guitar tone sounds kinda thin. Got any more videos??

I want that Les Paul btw.
9th July 2007 06:40 AM
Mr Jurkka
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:
the chorus melody sounds different...

I agree on that.
9th July 2007 04:17 PM
MikeyC613 Thanks for the kind words. Yeah, for the chorus, we went ala Pearl Jam w/ Neil Young, singing a lower register.
9th July 2007 04:19 PM
MikeyC613 Baba O Reilly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD4G2apxG0k
9th July 2007 05:00 PM
Paul McCartney Have you tried covering "C Moon"?

It's one of my best!
9th July 2007 05:14 PM
mrhipfl it's always a good sign when the audience dances and sings along. What type of setting is this? A restaurant?
9th July 2007 06:22 PM
fireontheplatter you guys sound great

i like the part during rocking in the free world when the gal walks up to the mike with her pbr, sings a couple of lines and splits and then smiles before the camera before she really splits.

keep up the good work.
9th July 2007 08:12 PM
MikeyC613 it was at a country club, just a member-guest kind of party
9th July 2007 08:33 PM
pdog Good job Mikey... That song rocks, still one of my fav. Neil tunes...
9th July 2007 10:01 PM
MikeyC613
quote:
Paul McCartney wrote:
Have you tried covering "C Moon"?

It's one of my best!

No, but I do like "Jet"
10th July 2007 11:01 PM
stonedinaustralia careful Mikey - don't let him know you're covering his tunes or he'll be on your ass for royalties
10th July 2007 11:30 PM
Taptrick
A fine effort. I could feel it. Cheers.

11th July 2007 12:41 AM
Starbuck good job...love the les paul!

your drummer needs to lay off the cymbals tho - just keepin' the beat helps to keep it real.
11th July 2007 10:38 PM
MikeyC613
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
good job...love the les paul!

your drummer needs to lay off the cymbals tho - just keepin' the beat helps to keep it real.

I agree on both counts. The Les is a great time, and yeah the cymbals are a little excessive, I think the video also accentuates their sound though, but thanks for the compliment.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)