ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

BVV Outdoor Exhibition Centre, Brno, Czech Republic 22nd July 2007
© David Neff / DN DNES with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Estadio José Alvalade XXI, Lisbon, Portugal 25th June 2007 - Setlist, Photos & Reviews Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
25th June 2007 03:57 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
egon wrote:
gazza: Less of the 'little' ya cunt

, seems like you 'touched' a 'little' sore spot...
25th June 2007 03:58 PM
jostorm Angiegirl: I think we came simultaneously.
This has never happened to me with a stranger before....
25th June 2007 03:58 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
jostorm wrote:
Angiegirl: I think we came simultaneously.
This has never happened to me with a stranger before....

Really? Happens to me all the time.
25th June 2007 03:59 PM
Saint Sway its easy to slag the Stones for being greed merchants and selling out and doing a private corporate gig for bankers.... but keep in mind that Mick's father left him zero inheritance money.
25th June 2007 04:00 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
its easy to slag the Stones for being greed merchants and selling out and doing a private corporate gig for bankers.... but keep in mind that Mick's father left him zero inheritance money.

Oh come on, why can't he just become Robinson's roadie like normal people if he's short on cash.

[Edited by Angiegirl]
25th June 2007 04:00 PM
jostorm Shit. Gotta go and see an emergency....
Have fun, everyone!
25th June 2007 04:01 PM
Angiegirl Good luck Jo.
25th June 2007 04:01 PM
KeithRichards
quote:
jostorm wrote:

It's actually the Stones who are the wankers in this case, Dahling! Financially/marketing-wise the whole tour should be renamed by deed poll to "A bigger Wank!"
Don't get me wrong, I love them, and I finally got over most of the real anger I felt last year when they cancelled Madrid. I have sort-of forgiven them and am looking forward to Madrid next week.
BUT I was just thinking to myself the other day "I can't believe they aren't gonna play a few clubshows like they did at the Licks tour and LIKE THEY SAID THEY WOULD AT THE PRESS CONFERENCE." I mean, why say it and then not do it??? ESPECIALLY within the context of "insiders" rumouring that this is the last large tour in this format and geographical range....The answer is obvious: Because they don't make any money from a clubshow....So, If the 1000 bankers spend a fraction of their yearly bonuses on getting the boys, I just think "Hope you enjoy it! Shame I can't afford to do that myself..."

Yeah, you are right. It's the Stones decision that disgusts me. I guess they will all be there in suits and talk business while The Stones are on stage. This is just so depressing to imagine!
25th June 2007 04:03 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
KeithRichards wrote:
Yeah, you are right. It's the Stones decision that disgusts me. I guess they will all be there in suits and talk business while The Stones are on stage. This is just so depressing to imagine!

On a more positive note: nobody will notice if Keef fucks up a song or two. Positive reviews all around I'm sure!
25th June 2007 04:04 PM
speedfreakjive
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:

Oh come on, why can't he just become Robinson's roadie like normal people if he's short on cash.

[Edited by Angiegirl]

yeah, I mean doing a gig for a private person / group other than Hugh Hefner is ridiculous
25th June 2007 04:04 PM
KeithRichards @Angie

Lol, yeah...but it doesn't make me feel better.
25th June 2007 04:05 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:
yeah, I mean doing a gig for a private person / group other than Hugh Hefner is ridiculous

A Bigger Babyshower?
25th June 2007 04:06 PM
Angiegirl Hey look, my status has been upgraded! Cool. Now I can stop posting. Finally!
25th June 2007 04:06 PM
speedfreakjive
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:

A Bigger Babyshower?

25th June 2007 04:07 PM
pdog Is it showtime?

25th June 2007 04:08 PM
Angiegirl Probably not for another 30 minutes or so.
25th June 2007 04:10 PM
pdog
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
Probably not for another 30 minutes or so.

We kill the time by bashing all sorts of things...
25th June 2007 04:11 PM
Angiegirl Cool. You go first.
25th June 2007 04:13 PM
pdog
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
Cool. You go first.

We already started... Next weeks corprorate gig...
25th June 2007 04:15 PM
speedfreakjive
quote:
pdog wrote:

We already started... Next weeks corprorate gig...

also, Blondie
25th June 2007 04:17 PM
pdog how much are they charging now, wasn't the pvt. Vegas gig in 2002 about $6 mil.?
25th June 2007 04:18 PM
egon just before showtime:

25th June 2007 04:19 PM
Angiegirl Great spot for photos I say!
25th June 2007 04:19 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
pdog wrote:

We kill the time by bashing all sorts of things...

H.R.?

LOL... I'm just kiddin
25th June 2007 04:21 PM
pdog
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

H.R.?

LOL... I'm just kiddin

Funny!!!

Don't get HR's solo work, it sucks...IMO.
25th June 2007 04:25 PM
iluvmickjagger07 that's a crap load of posts for a concert that hasnt started yet
25th June 2007 04:27 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
egon wrote:
just before showtime:

This is getting exciting!

I see GTRM is sipping a non-alcoholic interim beverage.

25th June 2007 04:27 PM
speedfreakjive
quote:
iluvmickjagger07 wrote:
that's a crap load of posts for a concert that hasnt started yet

well, this could be the last tour
25th June 2007 04:28 PM
egon
quote:
iluvmickjagger07 wrote:
that's a crap load of posts for a concert that hasnt started yet

yessss

like we are there... sort of
25th June 2007 04:29 PM
SweetVirginia If we hit 500 posts, we don't have anyone around to "sticky" the Part Two thread.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)