ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

BVV Outdoor Exhibition Centre, Brno, Czech Republic 22nd July 2007
© David Neff / DN DNES with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Estadio José Alvalade XXI, Lisbon, Portugal 25th June 2007 - Setlist, Photos & Reviews Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
1st July 2007 04:22 PM
GotToRollMe EGON! Thank you so much for all your hard work. I know it's not easy bringing in the setlist and receiving and posting cell phone photos. It's taken me forever just to get through this thread, but I can't tell you how many times I laughed out loud at your comments. You're a prince, kid!
1st July 2007 04:43 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
pdog wrote:
You can get by w/o cell phones. If things go weird, leave messages at the hotel... That's why we pay them all that money to stay there....
You guys are going to fuck shit up, this has all the makings of the best get together of the tour so far...
I know I'm very jealous, i wish i could be there...

Pdog, I SO wish you'd been there. You'd have absolutely loved it. Lisbon is a great old city with a vibrant street life. My kinda town. I could LIVE in a place like that. As for the show, it was outstanding. The only thing that could have possibly made it better: You, LJ, and a few other RO'ers.
1st July 2007 07:30 PM
TomL I just got back from vac and the first post I open is this. CONGRATS GTRM. I am so happy for you. I will buzz you in a couple of days when I get settled in. You got to be soooooooo happy.
1st July 2007 11:24 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
TomL wrote:
I just got back from vac and the first post I open is this. CONGRATS GTRM. I am so happy for you. I will buzz you in a couple of days when I get settled in. You got to be soooooooo happy.

Aw, thanks Tom...it was quite something, lemme tell ya! Hope you had a great vacation and look forward to hearing from you!
3rd July 2007 01:21 PM
GotToRollMe Don't know if this was posted in this thread already, but here's a little "Silver" for ya from Lisbon. The quality is terrible, but it's worth it for the performance alone.

3rd July 2007 03:20 PM
GotToRollMe Two photos from right before the show: Paulywaul, Gazza & Mr. Jimmy, courtesy of Mr. Jimmy from IORR:

-----------------------------------------------------------

Two photos from the afternoon of the show, courtesy of Marquess from IORR:

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
3rd July 2007 03:44 PM
GotToRollMe And here's a bunch from the show, also courtesy of Mr. Jimmy from IORR. (Pauly, looking forward to seeing your shots too!)

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
3rd July 2007 04:14 PM
GotToRollMe More pics from Lisbon, courtesy of Paulywaul from IORR.
Outstanding pics, thanks Paul!

3rd July 2007 04:17 PM
GotToRollMe And just for Sway, a few pics by Paulywaul of the Tim Ries Project from their Lisbon gig! (The woman in blue jeans in the middle there is Ana Moura, who duetted with Mick on "No Expectations" at the Lisbon show.)

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
6th July 2007 01:19 AM
GotToRollMe Start Me Up / You Got Me Rocking:
(check out our man Keith)

Rough Justice:

No Expectations:

Can't You Hear Me Knocking:

I'll Go Crazy:

Band Intros:

You Got The Silver:

Wanna Hold You:

It's Only Rock & Roll:

(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction:

Honky Tonk Woman:

Sympathy For The Devil:

Paint It Black:

Jumping Jack Flash:

Brown Sugar:

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
6th July 2007 05:46 AM
venturini Well so many videos, any boot of it??

Cheers
6th July 2007 11:24 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
venturini wrote:
Well so many videos, any boot of it??

Cheers

Honey, believe me, if a boot of this show surfaces, you guys will be the first to know!
10th July 2007 11:01 AM
GotToRollMe Goodbye, Lisbon. It sure was fun. Maybe I'll retire there one of these days.
10th July 2007 11:57 AM
Gazza
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
Goodbye, Lisbon. It sure was fun. Maybe I'll retire there one of these days.

Are you declaring this thread 'closed' ? I detect a frisson of poignancy....
10th July 2007 12:14 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Are you declaring this thread 'closed' ? I detect a frisson of poignancy....

LOL...Nah, just hate to see it go. It all just went by so fast. What an amazing show, and what a great old city. Good times, buddy...

Besides, this puppy is either gonna hit 500 or drop into the archives soon - either way, it's gone...*sigh*

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
10th July 2007 12:49 PM
LadyJane Let's take it to 500!!

If for nothing else, to honor our two heroes, M & G.

LJ.
10th July 2007 01:21 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Let's take it to 500!!

If for nothing else, to honor our two heroes, M & G.

LJ.

LJ...my other partner in crime! If you hadn't extended yourself to me I probably never would have made it to Chicago, much less Europe, so a special thanks to you, girlfriend!

Gazza: Okay, okay, maybe just a frisson of poignancy...lol.

10th July 2007 01:38 PM
LadyJane
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

LJ...my other partner in crime! If you hadn't extended yourself to me I probably never would have made it to Chicago, much less Europe, so a special thanks to you, girlfriend!

My pleasure, dear!
I encourage summitting as it is good for the soul.

We are such a fun bunch.
The more the merrier!!!

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
10th July 2007 02:45 PM
voodoopug
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

My pleasure, dear!
I encourage summitting as it is good for the soul.

We are such a fun bunch.
The more the merrier!!!

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]

I am still against all summits not held in Omaha!!!!
12th July 2007 12:14 PM
GotToRollMe I hate to see this one go, but all good things must come to an end. This was probably my favorite Stones show yet. It was great to see Keith playing like a bastard and the band in top form and really enjoying themselves. From the pleasant surprises of "She's So Cold" and "No Expectations" to the surprisingly effective "I'll Go Crazy" and the brilliant renditions of old favorites like "You Got The Silver" and "Tumbling Dice," this was truly one for the books. It was an amazing week all around - my first time in Europe, seeing two beautiful cities and two great shows, making some new friends, and to top it all off, meeting some of the band.
Rocks Off Rules!
12th July 2007 12:15 PM
GotToRollMe Okay, now I'm declaring this thread closed...lol. Goodbye, Lisbon! Thanks, Gazza!

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)