ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

BVV Outdoor Exhibition Centre, Brno, Czech Republic 22nd July 2007
© David Neff / DN DNES with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Estadio José Alvalade XXI, Lisbon, Portugal 25th June 2007 - Setlist, Photos & Reviews Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
25th June 2007 07:11 PM
jaggergurl THANK YOU EGON!!

WOOHOO!! for Gazza & GTRM and all the other fans in Lisbon!!!

It's all over now on the B.. WOW!!
25th June 2007 07:18 PM
glen759 Thanks to Egon and to Gazza for the setlist and thanks to everyone else... I look forward to meeting you all in London for the o2 shows...(if you will have me of course)

25th June 2007 07:24 PM
akissaway Another great show with Rocks Off. Big thanks to Gazza and Egon! You're the BEST!
25th June 2007 08:02 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
glen759 wrote:
Thanks to Egon and to Gazza for the setlist and thanks to everyone else... I look forward to meeting you all in London for the o2 shows...(if you will have me of course)

I'll be at the 3rd show only....most everyone else who is going is sensible enough to go to all three.
See you there!

SV
25th June 2007 08:25 PM
Paranoid_Android
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

She is pacing herself.
Good girl.

We don't need her walking into walls (see Atlantic City after cancelled show!!!) yet!!!

LJ.

LMAOROFL!!!!!!!

The best post i have seen in months!!!
[Edited by Paranoid_Android]
25th June 2007 09:28 PM
Bitch Another excellent setlist! It's a beautiful thing!
You Got The Silver!

It's All Over Now!
On the B-Stage! Fvck!

Paint it Black!
Rocking the house down!

25th June 2007 09:42 PM
Throwaway No Expectations...awesome. Thats a tune I wish I'd seen live, it gives me goosebumps. Overall one of the best sets on this tour so far IMO
25th June 2007 09:53 PM
Bitch Lisbon 25th

01) start me up.
02) you got me rocking
03) rough justice.
04) she's so cold
05) bitch.
06) no expectations.
07) can't you hear me knocking.
08) I'll go crazy.
09) tumbling dice.

10) you got the silver.
11) wanna hold you.

12) it's only rock n roll (B stage).
13) it's all over now
14) satisfaction.
15) honky tonk women.

16) sympathy for the devil.
17) paint it black
18) jumpin jack flash
19) encore: brown sugar

San Sabastian 23rd

1. Start Me Up
2. Lets Spend The Night Together
3. Rough Justice
4. All Down The Line
5. You Got Me Rocking
6. Ruby Tuesday
7. Can't You Hear Me Knockin'
8. I'll Go Crazy
9. Tumbling Dice

10. You Got The Silver
11. Wanna Hold You

12. It's Only Rock'n' Roll (to b stage)
13. It's All Over Now (b-stage)
14. Satisfaction (b-stage)
15. Honky Tonk Women (back to main stage)

16. Sympathy For The Devil
17. Paint It Black
18. Brown Sugar

19. Jumpin' Jack Flash (encore)

They got very similar setlists, songs 2, 4,5 & 6 are the changes.
25th June 2007 11:10 PM
glencar I'd have liked to have seen No Expectations live.
25th June 2007 11:26 PM
Throwaway When Mick slapped his acoustic on in AC before Loving Cup I thought it was gonna be No Expectations...i love Loving Cup so it was all good. Get rid of YGMR and keep the first 11 songs mixed up and the Euro tour will NOT be a bust!
26th June 2007 01:03 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Some pix with thanks to Estela webnistress @ http://rocksoff.org/foro

Fuente: http://blitz.aeiou.pt/

26th June 2007 01:05 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat Why is Keith wearing the same jacket every night?
26th June 2007 02:41 AM
Lord (Hetero) Strange - in the photo of the audience it seems obvious that most of that front row is obviously not hispanic.
26th June 2007 03:30 AM
egon received whilst asleep:

""On the town in bairro alto. 2 am""

(SHITFACED?!)
26th June 2007 03:52 AM
jostorm
quote:
egon wrote:
received whilst asleep:

""On the town in bairro alto. 2 am""

(SHITFACED?!)

I just laughed out so loud that I startled my dog !!!
If that's not the funniest picture I have EVER seen of "Waterworks Guzza", I don't know what is....And as for GTRM... (Note to self:Must make sure I keep my shades on in Madrid, even at 2am, so the lot on RO doesn't see how shitfaced I am!)

Sorry I missed it last night, but it was a lot of fun to read it just now! I really do hope we get a similarly smoking show in Madrid, don't worry, I have just packed approsimatively 200 extra "nose-tissues" in case our Northern-Irish/British friend is "in a sentimental mood" again...

What a crazy place this is, I just love it!

Bye, everyone!
Angiegirl: have a lovely holiday!

PS: If they really played Dance little Sister in Madrid, I'm afraid I'd feel obliged to wet my knickers!

[Edited by jostorm]
26th June 2007 04:21 AM
FotiniD Thanks Egon for the updates and Gazza and GTRM for the texts and for being the greatest repesentatives we could have there

What a setlist baby! So glad for M - "You got the silver", wow!! And that teary SMS by Gazza is sure to stick around for a while
26th June 2007 04:28 AM
speedfreakjive
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:

At least I was standing 2 rows in front of the Spice Girls, that makes me more important than them...

lol, not going to the reunion then,
26th June 2007 04:43 AM
Angiegirl
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:
lol, not going to the reunion then,

I might, if I get to be more important...

Jeez people, stormy weather out, sleepy Angie @ work here on her last 'work' day. Remind me to never get pressured into staying till the encore again...
26th June 2007 05:02 AM
speedfreakjive
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:

I might, if I get to be more important...

Jeez people, stormy weather out, sleepy Angie @ work here on her last 'work' day. Remind me to never get pressured into staying till the encore again...

haha, the only one i respect is Mel C,
26th June 2007 05:07 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
egon wrote:
gazza:
ive heard tumbling dice a million times but that's the 1st time it's reduced me to tears. keith was great.
[Edited by egon]

they really nail it on this tour!
I love the 2007 version, it's soulful and inspired and rolling !
26th June 2007 05:07 AM
Angiegirl
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:
haha, the only one i respect is Mel C,

I respect that Beckham-chick. As far as I respect alien robots.
26th June 2007 05:34 AM
charlotte last work day? does this mean you can stay up with us till 03-04 in the morning everyday and night??!!!!!
26th June 2007 05:51 AM
FotiniD
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:

Hey, the fact that this is the last work day before vacation leaves no room for complaining, does it?
26th June 2007 06:32 AM
Angiegirl
quote:
charlotte wrote:
last work day? does this mean you can stay up with us till 03-04 in the morning everyday and night??!!!!!

Until Thursdag, yes. Spain expects me on Friday though, so I'll have to leave you guys for about 2 weeks. I hope to check in at an internet cafe every now and then.
26th June 2007 07:04 AM
LadyJane

NICE!!!

Damn...I'm hungover LOOKING at them!!!

LJ.

26th June 2007 07:41 AM
albert Angelique,

have a nice holiday.

If I'm correct you won't be going to the show in Madrid? If so: please help Gazza back on his feet!!

gr. and have fun,

Albert
26th June 2007 08:30 AM
Angiegirl Nope, no Madrid, just a vacation at the north-eastern coast for me.
26th June 2007 08:50 AM
SweetVirginia Thanks for staying up late with us Angie.
Have a great holiday!

SV

26th June 2007 09:00 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
Martha wrote:

You are too lucky!!! I would have melted. I Love "Thief " especially, but all the debut's would 've just thrown me down.

:-)

My wife took me to those shows for my Bday...98 MSG...Fifth row knock out shows!
26th June 2007 09:42 AM
Jeep .

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)