ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

AWD Arena, Hannover - 19th July 2006
Š Rolf Klatt with thanks to Helmut
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: WTF is this? Return to archive Page: 1 2
19th July 2006 12:28 PM
Saint Sway http://www.rollingstones.com/store/mt.php
19th July 2006 01:07 PM
jb ????????????????????????
19th July 2006 01:12 PM
Saint Sway they are selling t-shirts with a green cartoon character. WTF?

even worse, there is a shirt that is a smiley face with the tongues as the eyes.
19th July 2006 01:13 PM
jb Have not cared for stuff this tour...75, 78 and 81 had the best tees imo..........
19th July 2006 01:15 PM
Saint Sway what is the green cartoon character?
19th July 2006 01:17 PM
Dan
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
what is the green cartoon character?

I talked a bootleg T Shirt seller on Highland Bl down to $6
19th July 2006 01:17 PM
jb Got one after leaving MSG for $10.
19th July 2006 01:18 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Dan wrote:

I talked a bootleg T Shirt seller on Highland Bl down to $6

have you ever paid full price for anything?

do you haggle at the newstand to get the paper for 10 cents?

[Edited by Saint Sway]
19th July 2006 01:20 PM
jb
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

[Edited by Saint Sway]

I always seem to pay too much...I think I overpaid 10k for my Porche Turbo!!! I don't like to haggke much in my personal life.....I'm tired after arguing with Judges and lawyers in real life.
[Edited by jb]
19th July 2006 01:20 PM
Saint Sway not you, fancy pants. I'm talking to Dan.

[Edited by Saint Sway]
19th July 2006 01:26 PM
Gimme Shelter Looks like Gumbi
19th July 2006 01:27 PM
winter Classic posting here. I am laughing my ass off.

JB will I see you in Boston the third week of September? (By the way, I should be in Miami for the Canse / FSU game labor day weekend)

Sway, how 'bout you?

Wintah
19th July 2006 01:30 PM
jb [quote]winter wrote:
Classic posting here. I am laughing my ass off.

JB will I see you in Boston the third week of September? (By the way, I should be in Miami for the Canse / FSU game labor day weekend)

Sway, how 'bout you?

Wintah
[/quote
Hello Winter.......yes, I hoope to greet you at Bristol on ot about 9/23/06. The canes must, I repeat must, start playing like the old times. The 40-3 disgrace was an all time low for me...I want Coker fired if we fail to win it all-he has been a terrible field coach and only won with Butches players.
19th July 2006 01:31 PM
Dan
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

On the rare occassion if I deem the product is actually worth the full asking price

quote:

No, I read it online for free.
19th July 2006 01:33 PM
Saint Sway Will possibly attend. Developing...

attended boston shows for ABB & Licks. Great times. I have grown stale of the current set list though. The fall tour needs some new juice. Will not fly to boston for night time, IORR, SMU etc
19th July 2006 01:34 PM
Dan
quote:
jb wrote:
I always seem to pay too much...I think I overpaid 10k for my Porche Turbo!!! I don't like to haggke much in my personal life.....I'm tired after arguing with Judges and lawyers in real life.

When it comes to ticket purchasing at least, there is really very little haggling. I find out who is selling, make sure a few people know what I am paying, then I just kick back. Eventually someone approaches me and accepting my price.

Have 2 more recent issues of Pollstar, with the exception of the Def Leppard/Journey tour, its looking bleak. It looks like if it had been worth the trouble, I could have seen Black Crowes/Robert Randolph for $0-10, with only 3600 sold out of 6200 available.
19th July 2006 01:38 PM
Saint Sway Dan
what was the last transaction you made where you purchased an item at face value?
19th July 2006 01:39 PM
Factory Girl
quote:
Dan wrote:

When it comes to ticket purchasing at least, there is really very little haggling. I find out who is selling, make sure a few people know what I am paying, then I just kick back. Eventually someone approaches me and accepting my price.

Bushie needs you on his negotiating team. And, no, I'm not joking.
19th July 2006 01:40 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Dan
what was the last transaction you made where you purchased an item at face value?

My guess it was a ticket to see "Beaches" on its opening weekend.
19th July 2006 01:41 PM
Dan
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Dan

Bought the Peeping Tom and Cheap Trick CDs for full price the day they came out. Also 2 Peeping Tom tickets though one I am going to have to eat. Prepared to pay more than face for Peeping Tom at the Avalon night 1 to compensate.

Also paid full price for the Stones at the Forum and Mad Juana at the Knitting Factory this year. Some of my free tickets actually had $0.00 listed as face so in a way I paid face for those too.
19th July 2006 01:43 PM
Honky Tonk Man Bloody hell! There are some BAD Rolling Stones t-shirts out there! Is it necessary to have so many?
19th July 2006 03:14 PM
not bound to please
quote:
jb wrote:

I'm tired after arguing with Judges and lawyers in real life.
[Edited by jb]

Well - if you stopped hustling on street corners, you could avoid that.
19th July 2006 03:14 PM
jb
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

Well - if you stopped hustling on street corners, you could avoid that.

We are not friends.
19th July 2006 03:18 PM
not bound to please
quote:
jb wrote:

We are not friends.

you don't say?
19th July 2006 03:19 PM
not bound to please I couldn't find the object in question - but the Japanese stuff isn't half bad.
19th July 2006 03:21 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:

We are not friends.

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
Anaīs Nin
19th July 2006 03:34 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
Anaīs Nin

19th July 2006 03:37 PM
jb
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

Anaīs Nin

I will greet you in Atlanta...........As you know, I have been a complete gentlemen and very generous person this past tour...I look forward once again to meetin g a few people whom I missed last time. I am earning a tad bit more than last year...
19th July 2006 03:38 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:

I will greet you in Atlanta...........As you know, I have been a complete gentlemen and very generous person this past tour...I look forward once again to meetin g a few people whom I missed last time. I am earning a tad bit more than last year...

keep me posted, I'll do a pop in.
19th July 2006 03:43 PM
jb
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

keep me posted, I'll do a pop in.

Do the Heat stay at the Ritz when in Atlanta or more downtown???
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)