ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

AWD Arena, Hannover - 19th July 2006
© Rolf Klatt with thanks to Helmut
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Pamela Anderson & Kid Rock to marry Return to archive
18th July 2006 04:30 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Anderson and Kid Rock to Marry
By WENN| Tuesday, July 18, 2006
hollywood.com

HOLLYWOOD - Pamela Anderson and on-again/off-again fiancé Kid Rock are set to tie the knot later this month in St. Tropez, France.
The former Baywatch star posted a message on her website on Tuesday, revealing the details behind the whirlwind wedding.

Anderson's representative confirmed to Us Weekly magazine, "They’ve been close for a very long time and decided that now is the right time to take the next step.

"They couldn’t be happier about their future together.”

Anderson and Kid Rock, real name Robert James Richie, will wed on July 29 aboard a yacht near the posh French Riviera town.

In a statement on her web site she says, "Yes. I'm finally getting remarried... it’s been a whirlwind... spontaneous, but well thought through.

"Feels like I've been stuck in a time warp. Not able to let go of my family picture... it’s been sad and lonely and frustrating...

"I've raised my kids alone in hope of a miracle. Well my miracle came and went. And came back and came back because he knew that I'd wake up one day and realize that I was waiting for nothing.

"I'm moving on... I feel like I'm finally free… I'm in love. I'm happy... I see the light... sounds dramatic but it’s true.. I know some women can relate to this.

"My children are getting older. They know the truth and they are strong, smart kids.

"They love their dad. They love their new Step-dad who they've known for years…time will pass. Wounds will heal. Some people may never grow up.

"Actions speak louder than words... Watch!"

Anderson has two sons, Dylan and Brandon, from her previous marriage to Motley Crue drummer Tommy Lee, while Kid Rock has a son, Robert James Ritchie Jr., from a previous relationship.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
18th July 2006 04:31 PM
pdog I bet they make a reality show about it too!
18th July 2006 04:42 PM
monkey_man Can you say Chevy Nova Stretch Limo and moonshine for all???
18th July 2006 10:38 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle "Wounds will heal."

Quite prescient of Pam to quote a phrase oft repeated by her plastic surgeon.
19th July 2006 02:41 AM
ListenToTheLion Who cares?
19th July 2006 08:12 AM
glencar dis has "disaster" written alloverit!
19th July 2006 08:31 AM
Factory Girl I guess her dating Stephen Dorff didn't work out.

I do think Pam is a beauty (even with the plastic surgery), and I think she could've done better.
19th July 2006 09:34 AM
Joey

Dibs on the " Honeymoon Video "
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)