ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

AWD Arena, Hannover - 19th July 2006
© Rolf Klatt with thanks to Helmut
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jack Radio Show Festival Irvine Aug 19 Return to archive
18th July 2006 04:22 PM
Dan DEF LEPPARD
JOURNEY
CHEAP TRICK
BILLY IDOL
VIOLENT FEMMES

This one is looking tempting.
18th July 2006 04:27 PM
Saint Sway You're posts are consistently hilarious
18th July 2006 04:33 PM
pdog Cheap Tricks new album is surpisingly very good.
The rest of the bands I never got into or in the case of Def - Journey, I hate them!
18th July 2006 04:36 PM
Dan Journey was my first ever concert in 1983.
Seen Cheap Trick 50 times and dont get too excited any more but I dig the new album.
Def Leppard - I love the Pyromania and prior stuff but that will only comprise 2-3 songs in the setlist.
18th July 2006 11:51 PM
Taptrick Dan, looks like we both pick up 93.1. If I have to have the radio on I will listen to Jack. This particular one is slightly more AOR oriented. I appreciate the format but hate the marketing. I'm shocked that these stations forking out the bucks to pay for the Jack format can't figure out they could do the same thing for free without all the hated Jack shit. I seriously don't know one person that likes that. If they listen, it's "in spite of" not "because of" Jack.

[Edited by Taptrick]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)