ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

AWD Arena, Hannover - 19th July 2006
© Rolf Klatt with thanks to Helmut
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: WHO U.S dates tomorrow Return to archive Page: 1 2
13th July 2006 12:18 PM
Jumping Jack $52-$202 ticket prices
13th July 2006 12:21 PM
Gazza
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Planned concerts for 2007 include South America, Japan, Australia and Europe to be announced later.

thank God for that. I was annoyed at missing them this summer and was concerned that they wouldnt make a return visit
13th July 2006 12:34 PM
Jumping Jack So is anyone trying the persale at 1:00 today? I am curious what kind of seats are available. MOWAT, are you trying for Canadian dates today?
14th July 2006 10:30 AM
Joey
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
So is anyone trying the persale at 1:00 today? I am curious what kind of seats are available. MOWAT, are you trying for Canadian dates today?

14th July 2006 11:31 AM
M.O.W.A.T.
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
So is anyone trying the persale at 1:00 today? I am curious what kind of seats are available. MOWAT, are you trying for Canadian dates today?

Got a single last night (section c row 33) and picked up a pair in section a row 30. Looks like i'll try unloading the section c one now.
14th July 2006 02:09 PM
gustavobala GOD BLESS......YUUHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Sexta, 14 de julho de 2006, 11h40 Atualizada às 12h45
The Who confirma sua primeira turnê em 20 anos
AP

Depois de indicar que sairia em turnê ainda este ano, o The Who confirmou várias datas. A temporada, primeira em duas décadas, começa na Filadélfia no dia 12 de setembro.

Depois de correrem os Estados Unidos e o Canadá, os roqueiros irão para Europa, Austrália, Ásia e América do Sul - e o Brasil deve ser incluído na temporada.

Além de Pete Townshend e Roger Daltrey, o The Who pega a estrada com o baterista Zak Starkey (do Oasis), o guitarrista Simon Townshend (irmão de Pete), o tecladista John Bundrick e o baixista Pino Palladino. O novo álbum da banda está programado para chegar às lojas em outubro. Será o primeiro desde It's Hard, de 1982. O trabalho ainda não tem título definido.
15th July 2006 05:45 PM
Joey " Depois de indicar que sairia em turnê ainda este ano, o The Who confirmou várias datas. A temporada, primeira em duas décadas, começa na Filadélfia no dia 12 de setembro. "

You make Joey say ...... " Huh ?!?! "

Why ?!?!

WHY ?!?!

15th July 2006 05:54 PM
Lethargy
quote:
geecee wrote:
WHO U.S dates tomorrow on web ,heres an email I got
TheWhoTour.com live on July 13

- The Who Set To Launch TheWhoTour.com!
- The Who Make History

THE WHO SET TO LAUNCH THEWHOTOUR.COM

NEW SITE LAUNCHES IN TIME FOR PRESS ANNOUNCEMENT!

The Who are pleased to announce the launch of their newest website on July 13th - TheWhoTour.com!

The site will launch in conjunction with the press announcement on July 13th at noon Eastern Time. Starting July 13th at noon, go to www.TheWhoTour.com to register and sign up for the tour site!

THE WHO MAKE HISTORY

We want you with us as we make history! If you'll be in New York on July 13th, we want you at the press event. We have a limited number of passes to give away to the Who's press event being held in Berlin and simulcast live to New York.

All you have to do to enter for a chance to win a pass for you and a friend to the New York press event (you need to be in New York that day) is go HERE and fill out the entry form! The event is this Thursday, so we'll only be taking entries until Wednesday, June 12th at 8:00pmET!

WHO: THE WHO

WHAT: Press conference via Webcast to announce World Tour! Performance and Q&A with Pete Townshend and Roger Daltrey, live via satellite from Berlin
WHEN: Thursday, July 13, 2006 at 12:00pm ET

WHERE: Mid town Manhattan - specific location details will be emailed to pass winners

DETAILS: On Thursday, July 13th starting at noon, check out The Who live via satellite from Berlin at www.TheWhoTour.com.

You have received this email because you have previously provided your email address to the Who in connection with the purchase of concert tickets, a Who Online Store purchase or you registered to receive Who-related update emails. .

If you feel you would like to stop receiving the thewhotour Newsletter please visit this link to unsubscribe. Or mail your unsubscribe request to: thewhotour Newsletter c/o UltraStar Entertainment, LLC, 45 Main Street, Suite 636 Brooklyn, NY 11201

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.394 / Virus Database: 268.9.10/383 - Release Date: 07/07/2006

Are The Who (and I use that term loosely) driving a convertible over a bridge to arrive at their press conference too? Or maybe fly in a blimp?
15th July 2006 07:16 PM
Joey
quote:
Lethargy wrote:

Are The Who (and I use that term loosely) driving a convertible over a bridge to arrive at their press conference too? Or maybe fly in a blimp?

No --- they just show up on stage and announce the wonderful news to all the masses ( wash / unwashed ) .

Jacky T.
16th July 2006 12:17 AM
gustavobala
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Depois de indicar que sairia em turnê ainda este ano, o The Who confirmou várias datas. A temporada, primeira em duas décadas, começa na Filadélfia no dia 12 de setembro. "

You make Joey say ...... " Huh ?!?! "

Why ?!?!

WHY ?!?!

hello mr. Larry, i was so excited with the news, because they probabily "COMES" to brazil, and i put the original text here, and forget the english version.....sorry man!

cheers to maria-juana!!!!!
16th July 2006 06:37 PM
Joey
quote:
gustavobala wrote:

hello mr. Larry, i was so excited with the news, because they probabily "COMES" to brazil, and i put the original text here, and forget the english version.....sorry man!

cheers to maria-juana!!!!!

THE WHO are planning on touring South America in 2007 .

YES !!!!!!!
19th July 2006 03:19 PM
Your Cousin Lou The Who have added a second NY show on Sept 19th, and the presale has begun.
19th July 2006 03:34 PM
Joey
quote:
Your Cousin Lou wrote:
The Who have added a second NY show on Sept 19th, and the presale has begun.

YES !!!!!!!

Love it .
19th July 2006 03:38 PM
Gimme Shelter I hope the WHO play N. Calif.
19th July 2006 03:42 PM
Joey
quote:
Gimme Shelter wrote:
I hope the WHO play N. Calif.

BET THE RANCH !!!!!!

.....................ss ! "
19th July 2006 04:23 PM
mojoman second msg date. wonder if the setlist is goin to be the same as the first? lol
[Edited by mojoman]
19th July 2006 04:50 PM
glencar
quote:
Martha wrote:
Criminey! Let's ROCK!!!!!

Joey.....I've got the car gassed and ready to roll.

:-)

Can someone pick me up?
19th July 2006 04:51 PM
glencar Can Daltrey do 2 nights in a row? His voivce isn't what it was.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)