ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

AWD Arena, Hannover - 19th July 2006
© Rolf Klatt with thanks to Helmut
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rogerriffin auction - help this bastard to go to England to say FYG, WY? in person Return to archive
10th July 2006 09:44 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Our dearest friend and old RO member Rogerriffin is planning to attend the Twickenham show in England in August. He already has all his stuff ready but need some additional bucks (oops… please read “pounds” instead) to go and say “FYG, WY?” in person.

So his is going to sell some of his collector’s items and Rolling Stones paraphernalia.

To start these are the first couple:

1.- Forty Licks Premier Edition exclusively sold in the “40 Licks Presentation” in Mexico City. Made in Mexico and limited to 500 or something like that. SEALED MINT CONDITION.

2.- “A Bigger Bang” Lithography, limited and numbered, high quality glossy poster. This lithography is No. 568 of 1000

His intention is to make an auction here at Rocks Off. So please feel free to bid. I as a regular here guarantee you that this is going to be a safe transaction.

Payment could be PayPal or registered cash.

The buyer will pay the shipping at cost; handling will be free you will pay the exact amount of shipping not determined yet, it will be sent via registered mail.

Note: The pictures of all of the above items are from my collection. The 40 Licks CD set as mentiones is FACTORY SEALED IN MINT CONDITIONS and the poster is new never used.

THE RULES: It's just as simple as start bidding and the auction finishes on July 26 (MJs bday) midnight CST USA

I will be the referee! Don't get paid / bribed for it LOL

10th July 2006 10:19 PM
pdog Do we bid here? I'd prefer anonymity...
10th July 2006 10:31 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl OK, good point pdog.

All those bidding anonymously please send me a PM and I will post your amount with a moniker like "Anonymous 01" etc
10th July 2006 10:58 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl BTW, both auctions start at $0.01 USD with NO RESERVE price, Tha auctions are independent. Please be sure to bid indicating auction number (1 or 2)
11th July 2006 04:49 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

Is the Keithfucius shirt up for auction? I kinda like that.
11th July 2006 05:54 PM
TomL Voodoo send me his home address and I will send 25 bucks to help his cause. It ain't much but every little bit helps. Hey, what if all the rocks off members send him a dollar, he could go crazy on that.

I remember that casa.
[Edited by TomL]
11th July 2006 06:05 PM
Saint Sway um.. factory sealed???? It looks opened in that pic

not to be a jerk.... just sayin...

I hope he gets all the $$ he needs to go!
11th July 2006 06:22 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thanks for the comment, it makes me see that even that I post it in bold, I was not clear enough:

The pictures are of my very own box, not the auction's which is FACTORY SEALEAD AND MINT (not all items that are factory sealed are mint
11th July 2006 06:23 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
TomL wrote:
Voodoo send me his home address and I will send 25 bucks to help his cause. It ain't much but every little bit helps. Hey, what if all the rocks off members send him a dollar, he could go crazy on that.

I remember that casa.
[Edited by TomL]

It's cool, let me tell him if he's willing to receive donations.
11th July 2006 07:46 PM
TomL You tell that fucker he does not have a choice, i am sendind it. One friend to another. So send me the address. I miss you bastard.
15th July 2006 09:48 PM
rogerriffin
quote:
TomL wrote:
You tell that fucker he does not have a choice, i am sendind it. One friend to another. So send me the address. I miss you bastard.

Fucking Toml! I only talked to you once in Voodoo Chile´s pre-party in Feb/26 before the Stones Show in Mexico and now you told that i´m not have a choice??? You´re a fucking rocksoff bastard thank you very much!

15th July 2006 10:43 PM
Gazza Roger

There are still some £40 tickets available for Twickenham 20/8/06 (Block 218)

They dont seem to have international delivery or a will call option on their site, but you CAN order by phone - and they should then be able to confirm that they will hold them at the box office for you

It will also save some money by getting them this way.

Here's the number : 00 44 161 385 3211
16th July 2006 12:15 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
TomL wrote:
I remember that casa.

But seems that you don't remember those little cute voodoo girls you bastardo

Vey kind from you to help Rogerriffin, too bad the stuff is not having bids, probably someone is gonna take them for $0.01 USD!!
16th July 2006 05:15 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl We have one bid (finally LOL) $10 USD for item 1 anonymous bidder
16th July 2006 08:57 PM
TomL Voodoo/Roger- I bid 40 US dollars. If I win the item will be sent to JB, Let me know via e-mail if I did so you can send me his address, if I am out bid let me know.

By the way I do remember those beautiful girls. I will see them soon if the Stones come back your way.
[Edited by TomL]
17th July 2006 12:47 PM
rogerriffin
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Roger

There are still some £40 tickets available for Twickenham 20/8/06 (Block 218)

They dont seem to have international delivery or a will call option on their site, but you CAN order by phone - and they should then be able to confirm that they will hold them at the box office for you

It will also save some money by getting them this way.

Here's the number : 00 44 161 385 3211

Thanks Gazza, i call today at mexico long distance office and tell me that key to london is 207, so i don`t know if the number is 00 44 207 385 3211 or that you tell me.

I need call at 5 in morning in mexico to London been 12 o`clock i think, tomorrow will be call.

Thanks Toml and Gazza!
17th July 2006 01:59 PM
Gazza
quote:
rogerriffin wrote:

Thanks Gazza, i call today at mexico long distance office and tell me that key to london is 207, so i don`t know if the number is 00 44 207 385 3211 or that you tell me.

I need call at 5 in morning in mexico to London been 12 o`clock i think, tomorrow will be call.

Thanks Toml and Gazza!

00 - international code
44 - UK code
207 - London

the '161' prefix is the code for Manchester, which is where Ticketmaster seem to be based

The number I gave you comes from ticketmaster's website
[Edited by Gazza]
18th July 2006 07:06 AM
rogerriffin Thanks Gazza, i call the number that you gave me.

You have an e-mail.
18th July 2006 07:17 AM
Gazza if its urgent, Roger, you can pm me as I wont be able to access my home e-mail until this evening
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)