ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Con Robert Cray en La Cartuja, Sevilla, España - 17 de Octubre de 1991
Festival "Leyendas de la Guitarra"
© 2002 Associated Newspapers Archives

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones week is over : i got the blues.... Return to archive
07-15-03 08:59 AM
Jumacfly Hi everybody...
i spent a great week, enjoying marseille, bercy and sdf...
i met many people, saw a man i first met 8 years ago during the montpellier show, it was great!!
my head is full of pictures and music: the loud ending of SFM, licks of CYMK ,bass solo on IYCRM,the guitar crazyness of before you make me run, jagger jogging etc etc...
and now, back to work, sad sad sad as the boys said...

Cheers
jU
07-15-03 09:37 AM
jb My understanding was that the French crowds were pretty good compared to the past ..I believe they filled over 3/4 of the stadium shows..not too bad...
07-15-03 09:49 AM
Jumacfly i was very disappointed by the crow at SDF....they were too lazy compare to people in Marseille!..many olas, hand clapping, singing, but in paris too many ties in the crowd...
hum, i m not afraid to say i ve bought stereophonics album...a good one..sorry guys, but it reminds me reat souvenirs!!
07-15-03 10:11 AM
jb Were the 2 guys that sang the theme from "Friends"("I'll be there for you")of French descent?
07-15-03 10:17 AM
Jumacfly you mean the Rembrandts jb???
i don t know! but too many people in the crowd were Jonnhy s fan!!
07-15-03 10:27 AM
steel driving hammer Did you see Bill Clinton dancing with little sisters?
07-15-03 10:29 AM
Jumacfly Hey Steelie!!
i wasn t at the olympia cuz i had a tix to see W in africa...third row, colin powell open, great night !!
07-15-03 10:36 AM
steel driving hammer LOL, that was good!

Thanks for the smile.
07-15-03 10:51 AM
Jumacfly you re welcome!! a fun one, but true:
in paris i was at the sdf near of a strange man...he smoked joints and drank whisky, and told me: "hey child, my 18th stones show!! saw them in hyde park, brussels, les abattoirs, Mick is gonna give me the mic, i m a stone too hey hey"
...he hasn t seen the 19th, he felt on the floor during don t stop..I immediately sang "19th nervous breakdown" in my head!! man, this song have been written for you !