ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Con Robert Cray en La Cartuja, Sevilla, España - 17 de Octubre de 1991
Festival "Leyendas de la Guitarra"
© 2002 Associated Newspapers Archives

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Record Collector Return to archive
07-12-03 12:46 AM
Maxlugar Pick up the latest issue and enjoy the early Stones articable by Bill Wyman on the early days of 1963. There is s0me good stuff on the Who too. (GASP!)

Pick it up and blow Maxy later.

Fuck yup!

Macky Von whatever I'm drunk!
07-12-03 04:33 AM
Cardinal Fang MAXY !!

Just got through with a set of my own tonight and am also slightly buzzed.

Picked up that issue of Record Collector a couple of days ago and I am in total agreement with you. For those of you interested, you can find Record Coleector at your local Tower Books, better stocked Barnes & Nobel, or any other "hip" import magazine stand.

By the way B.B., did you fucking read my reply to you about me NOT being mad at you ? (You would know if I was) You have given me no reason to feel that way.

Love, Jimmy

P.S. Hey, check this out, I saw Syph tonight. He came by to try to hear some of my new songs that I've been recording "played live". I told him YOU were still around and HE asked ME if WE "were still in the Kinkly Coat Mafia ?" I gave him my, "Dude, what do you think ?" look !!!

P.P.S Maybe it's the booze talking BUT, I LOVE the taste of "P" !!!! I love it on my tongue, I love it on my face.......

Now I Gotta Jet, Later.

07-12-03 09:18 PM
Maxlugar [quote]Cardinal Fang wrote:
MAXY !!

P.P.S Maybe it's the booze talking BUT, I LOVE the taste of "P" !!!! I love it on my tongue, I love it on my face.......

Now I Gotta Jet, Later.

Heart warming post Fangy. But I hope to God "P" stands for Piss and not something fucked up like Penis.

Tell Syphy he is much loved by Maxy.

So, are you guys looking for a lead singer that can bust off a good lead every now and then? Have you see my extraordinarily ballsy vocal performance of Can't You Hear Me Knockin' live on the WB ch 11 here in NY? It was so great, I'm typing this with my enlarged, ego swelled head.
07-14-03 09:36 AM
Joey " There is s0me good stuff on the Who too. (GASP!) "

You are much loved by the Jacky !

Accordingly , you MAY touch my EXTREMELY sunburned Monkey tonight .

" Ouch , Ronnie "

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJACKY !

Jacky Boy !
07-14-03 12:02 PM
parmeda
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
So, are you guys looking for a lead singer that can bust off a good lead every now and then? Have you see my extraordinarily ballsy vocal performance of Can't You Hear Me Knockin' live on the WB ch 11 here in NY? It was so great, I'm typing this with my enlarged, ego swelled head.

I still have that video feed Max, lmfao!
...and, I sure hope you were typing with the head on yer shoulders, hon
07-14-03 04:12 PM
Cardinal Fang
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Heart warming post Fangy. But I hope to God "P" stands for Piss and not something fucked up like Penis.

Tell Syphy he is much loved by Maxy.

The "P" doe NOT stand for either of those two guesses but you were SO close with your first guess, "Piss". Change the vowel and then add a letter at the end. Here's a clue if you've never seen one close up: (('))

So now your puzzle is " P _ S S _ "

Next time I see Syph I WILL tell him. If you are ever in the Sacramento area and we are playing, we will do a couple of Stones songs for you and you can sit in on vocals if you want. Yes, I HAVE seen your CYHMK footage. That's why you can sit in with us. Great energy.

Later, Cardinal Fang
07-14-03 06:08 PM
Sir Stonesalot Is Syphy coming east with you O Fanged one?
07-15-03 09:23 AM
Joey I couldn't find the magazine last evening at Barnes and Noble .

I really thought for sure it would be placed right next to " The Advocate " or something called " Out " !

{{ CA - RACK }}

Double Ronnie !

Jacky !