ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Con Robert Cray en La Cartuja, Sevilla, España - 17 de Octubre de 1991
Festival "Leyendas de la Guitarra"
© 2002 Associated Newspapers Archives

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Private party after Stade de France concert Return to archive
07-11-03 08:53 AM
patrice Hi guys
What a good show this was but it was only the beginning of a long night without sleep. After the show friends and i went back to the Stones'hotel (that was our meeting point)to meet people we had lost during the concert.As we arrived Blondie Chaplin was on his way to the Man Ray where a private party was organised. The Man Ray is a very hype club in Paris and they do organised, sometimes,private concerts (i saw Placebo and U2 there). We get into the 500 capacity club and made our way to the buffet for (free )drinks and food,dozens and dozens of beutiful birds around (we're in the middle of the fashion haute couture week in Paris)so very nice for a start.Daryl jones, Blondie, Chuck, Bernard all turned up at the Party including Mick Jagger around 1.30am. The stones had a table with many of their friends and relatives including Liz Jagger, leah wood and Keith's daughters. Everybody had a good time on the dance floor where the DJ was playing a mix of dance music and rock. That was incredible to dance right next to Jagger and his girlfriend.Ivana Trump was there too but left as we arrived aroud 1am,there was no celebrity apart from Ronaldo but i didn't see him.
The Dj played AC/DC's Highway to hell but infortunately as the song began Mick went back to his seat, it would have been fantastic to see Mick Shake his ass on an AC/DC's song anyway we had a great time and left at 4 in the morning and had a walk on the nearby Champs Elysees just in time to see The 'Garde républicaine' rehearsing with their horses for July 14th. WHAT A NIGHT
07-11-03 09:01 AM
Zeeta Welcome Patrice!!

Sounds amazing, congratulations on a superb night!

Matt
07-12-03 12:18 AM
J.J.Flash Zeeta my british friend, your second avatar, Jagger´s pic is completely lovable. Brilliant!
Take care!
See ya!
Regards!
07-13-03 08:59 AM
patrice So What! nobody was there?
07-13-03 09:23 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
patrice wrote:
So What! nobody was there?

Well, I think "nobody" was so lucky as you. Anyway, congratulations Patrice and welcome aboard.
Regards!
07-13-03 10:33 AM
Moonisup hey patrice

good to see U here! Was nice meeting you

Rik