ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Con Robert Cray en La Cartuja, Sevilla, España - 17 de Octubre de 1991
Festival "Leyendas de la Guitarra"
© 2002 Associated Newspapers Archives

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New Brian Fanclub & magazine Return to archive
07-11-03 01:26 AM
riccardo There is a new B.Jones site(www.brianjonesfanclub.com)which offers subscription to a new mag called Aftermath,that will be released at the end of July,mag coming with a free cd.Check it out!
07-11-03 01:33 AM
gypsy I checked it out...I think it's nice that some fans are trying to keep Brian's spirit alive, which is important. However, the site claims that Pat Andrews was Brian's "first real love." I think she was just one of the first to be impregnated by him...
[Edited by gypsy]
07-11-03 07:37 AM
Helmut It's confusing, so now we have two BJ fan clubs with the same name?
07-12-03 10:56 AM
Gerry S Helmut,
Yes, it's confusing because Mr Reynolds can't seem to decide if he wants to sing or get out of the choir! He posted on my board that he was closing the fan club down and that Trevor Hobley was going to be running a club (the one that is putting out Aftermath). He sent me emails to this effect also as well as stressing that I take down the links to his club on my website for Brian and replace with Trevor's. Then once Trevor had his site set up , an editorial team lined up (which I may add comprises ALL of the folks who stepped down from the original club because it really wasn't the Brian Jones Fan Club after all, it was the David Reynolds Fan Club)Believe me I know this..that club and my site were merged for 4 years! At any rate, after Trevor is good to go on the new club, Reynolds and wife suddenly decide they ARE going to continue the original club..an just by "happenstance", put out a magazine with the same format, have a web address that is one letter off from Trevor's site, sent me emails requesting I put back the link for theirs on my site...are you getting the picture?
07-15-03 08:52 AM
Funky Punk Woman It's easy, the club Riccardo s talking about is the good one
07-15-03 02:43 PM
Miss U. Adding my bj photo to the thread, lol.
07-15-03 04:09 PM
stewed & Keefed And that makes five (It's a record)
07-16-03 01:55 AM
Prodigal Son Adding my picture to the thread.
[Edited by Prodigal Son]