ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Con Robert Cray en La Cartuja, Sevilla, España - 17 de Octubre de 1991
Festival "Leyendas de la Guitarra"
© 2002 Associated Newspapers Archives

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: White Stripes News (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2
07-14-03 02:56 PM
Joey " You know my favorite line in the lyrics to "Eleanor" (either version)?

"Et Cetera". "

<----- As in " Peter Cetera " ????????????

Easy little buddy .

Fleabit , did I ever mention to you that Bill Clinton ( Yes , THAT Bill Clinton ) and myself once shared the same girlfriend named Eleanor ( albeit , in different decades )???????

True Story !

M. JackyFly
07-14-03 04:29 PM
Cardinal Fang
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
(For those of you not in me and CF's immediate family, he sent me a disc by Me First and the Gimme Gimmes. It is fucking hilarious - hardcore covers of songs they hate, or that you'd never expect to hear played 100 mph. Highlights are the above mentioned "Eleanor", "Stand By Your Man", and "Tomorrow".)

Haven't listened to the Sex Presleys yet but will today. Stones in Boston played perfectly on my Mac - the last VCD I tried wouldn't play.

THANKS to my BROTHER/NEPHEW/EX-WIFE, Cardinal Fang!

I knew you would like it. I don't know if I told you but I'm on backing vocals on track #3.

Read the card when you ever you need to Bro !!

As far as "those of you not in me and CF's immediate family", I will email you privately.

Later, Jimmy
07-14-03 04:33 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Joey wrote:
Fleabit , did I ever mention to you that Bill Clinton ( Yes , THAT Bill Clinton ) and myself once shared the same girlfriend named Eleanor ( albeit , in different decades )???????

True Story !

M. JackyFly

Yes, I DID know that, my fellow Bush-bashing C10 brother. Good for you! I've heard she likes to "glug glug".

I am SO glad to see that Bush's nasty tit is firmly in the wringer over his lies regarding the reasons for sending our boys and girls to die. He looked like a deer in the headlights on CNN today, except that a deer is better at thinking on his feet. If Clinton was impeached over a blowjob, then Bush should be drawn and quartered.

How many casualties did we have during the war? Have we lost more since Bush declared the war won? When the post-war casualties surpass the wartime numbers, what will his approval rating be then? I was never any good at math.
07-16-03 11:57 AM
mac_daddy I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you ticketholders and fans might want to read this article...
Page: 1 2