ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Con Robert Cray en La Cartuja, Sevilla, España - 17 de Octubre de 1991
Festival "Leyendas de la Guitarra"
© 2002 Associated Newspapers Archives

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ask Keith Richards a question! Return to archive
07-04-03 05:04 PM
CS PUT A QUESTION TO KEEF!

NME.COM are going to be interviewing the legendary KEITH RICHARDS - and we want YOU to ask the questions!

Yes, in the very near future, we will be talking to the Rolling Stones' guitarist and this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for Stones fans to find out what makes Keef tick.

What's his favourite Stones album? What does he think of Har Mar Superstar? Does he listen or is he waiting to talk? Who ought to play the lead in the Keith Richards biopic? Does he have any hair and beauty tips? Radiohead or Coldplay? What's his favourite Cheeky Girls track? The choice of questions is quite literally yours.

And as if that isn't enough, we also want to know your favourite ever Stones song. So tell us your favourite and, just as importantly, why.

Just click on the "make a comment" link below, and remember that we want:

Your question for Keith Richards
Your favourite Stones song
And why

Make a comment

07-05-03 09:37 AM
Fabio Hot Stuff ...done!
thanks CS, I hope well
who knows?
ciao Fabio
07-05-03 11:46 AM
FotiniD Thanks for letting us know CS!
Wow, I got rather emotional there Very into nostalgic mood and huge waves of love for Keith's personality Well, let's see what happens.
07-05-03 01:15 PM
caro Isn't NME the magazine that voted Keith among the most uncool people on earth? Nevermind..I posted anyway. I'm just afraid that my question will be longer than his answer
07-05-03 02:20 PM
J.J.Flash I would ask: Hey my Lord, my hero, controller and owner of my soul, how about some piece of..........CHEESE. HA HA HA HA HA, I mean, CHEESE?

Hey guys, still talking about cheese, please, does anyone knows something concerning this strange "story"? Some time ago I readed a little bit, but I still can't understand.
Anyone? Steelie, Voodoo?
Regards!
07-05-03 02:56 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

<====== Would you let your daughter marry a stones fan?

"
"
"
"
V
07-05-03 03:00 PM
steel driving hammer LOL, I would ask Keith "Is Mick Jagger your Bitch?"
07-05-03 05:28 PM
mac_daddy great question, Steelie....

the cheese thing - I remember reading about it in the "Rolling Stones FAQ" (no link but a google search should bring it right up)...

I haven't come up with my question, yet.
07-06-03 07:46 AM
stonedinaustralia Yes, thanks CS, that was fun

here's my submission:

"so, what do you think of picasso??

favourite stones song: tumbling dice

Why: - the highwater mark of white english african/american music - resorting to cliche but on the basis that they all carry an element of truth it's greater than the sum of it's parts - the culmination of 150 years (at least) of musical history

charlie's snare sound, the backing vocals, the quintessential rock and roll guitar riff (thanks keith!! - that was great!!) - at once rythmic and melodic to the max - a great mixed metaphor of a lyrical theme - mick taylor on bass??!! _ what was up with that??

- well, i could go on and that's more than one question so you can just answer the one you're most interested in if you want, 'tho i am happy yo hear any comment you'd like to make about anything really, so fire away...

by the way, i saw you at the enmore in sydney - for me it was a magical night and i didn't even get laid!! - how was it for you?? - LOL (that's computer talk for laughing out loud)

when are you going to release some new material??"
07-06-03 08:00 AM
fmk438j

When was the last time you felt fear.

07-06-03 10:05 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy "Do you think the Stones are being overrun with pointless sidemen whose names begin with 'C' and end with 'huck Leavell'?"

Naw, I didn't add that last bit. But I did ask about the large group that's playing and if they'd ever turn up the guitars and go back to the six-to-eight player format.

-tSYX --- I'll give ya the house out in Zuma Beach and give you half of what I own...
07-06-03 10:07 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
I would ask: Hey my Lord, my hero, controller and owner of my soul, how about some piece of..........CHEESE. HA HA HA HA HA, I mean, CHEESE?

Hey guys, still talking about cheese, please, does anyone knows something concerning this strange "story"? Some time ago I readed a little bit, but I still can't understand.
Anyone? Steelie, Voodoo?
Regards!

Yeah! What's with this? All I know is that he hates cheese and Ronnie bugs him about it all the time.

-tSYX --- Ooh, look, *cheese*, your *favorite*...
07-07-03 12:30 PM
gotdablouse Are you gay?
One has to wonder when you see and hear that bearded tree-hugger playing honky-tonk pian on "When The Whip Comes Down"...
07-07-03 07:08 PM
cabledogg2 What brand of fishing lures do you put in your hair?
07-07-03 08:41 PM
Joey Will we EVER get out of Vietnam ( er , I mean Iraq ) ????

Developing ........................

Shiver .............................

J. Kins !
07-07-03 09:37 PM
gypsy Will you and Patti adopt me?
07-08-03 12:01 PM
Sir Stonesalot Will you teach me how to be a pirate too?
07-08-03 12:19 PM
caro What did you mean exactly by "I consider it my duty to give the fans as much Stones as they want" ?
07-08-03 02:34 PM
LadyJane "How are your liver enzymes?" followed by "Can I buy you a drink?"

LadyJ.
07-08-03 03:16 PM
parmeda "Keith, could you persuade Mick in sponsoring a Rocks Off week-long party at his Mystique Villa? Seeing Nanky piss in the Koi pond would be well worth your efforts!"

(Hey guys...why did we not persue this further before? LMAO!)
07-08-03 10:39 PM
BILL PERKS "WHAT DO YOU THINK OF JIMMY JAGGER BANGING YOUR DAUGHTER?"
"WHAT COMPROMISING PIX DOES CHUCK LEAVELL HAVE ON YOU GUYS?"
07-11-03 05:19 PM
macawber

1. "would you consider my request that you never play
another ballad as long as you live"

2. "would you at least consider never playing another
ballad unless in the privacy of your own home"