ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Ferenc Puskas Stadium, Budapest 20th July 2007
© NOL.hu / Kovács Bence with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŃOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Estadio José Alvalade XXI, Lisbon 25th June 2007 - Setlist, Photos & Reviews PART 2 Return to archive
14th July 2007 02:44 PM
Tzonistac Here they are:

Saludos!
14th July 2007 02:46 PM
Gazza Thanks..they're very nice

Christ, you cant have been more than about 10-15 metres from where myself and GotToRollMe were standing.

We would have liked to have met you had we known you were going to this show and the Madrid one.
14th July 2007 02:50 PM
mrhipfl it's amusing how security at the gate always check for cameras yet anyone who wants to get one into the show seems to have absolutely no problem doing so.
14th July 2007 02:53 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Tzonistac wrote:

LOL...That's the clinch that made Lisa almost lose her dress! Great pics...thanks!
14th July 2007 02:57 PM
Gazza GotToRollMe is all chuffed that there's now a "Lisbon Part 2" thread for her to reminisce on....
14th July 2007 02:59 PM
GotToRollMe LOL
14th July 2007 03:11 PM
Tzonistac
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Thanks..they're very nice

Christ, you cant have been more than about 10-15 metres from where myself and GotToRollMe were standing.

We would have liked to have met you had we known you were going to this show and the Madrid one.

You´re welcome.

Yes, it's a shame we didn´t met. I would loved it.
From what I´ve read you were inside the Hotel in Madrid when the Stones left, I was there, but outside, jeje. I´ll post the pics I took later.

Saludos!
14th July 2007 03:22 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Gazza wrote:
GotToRollMe is all chuffed that there's now a "Lisbon Part 2" thread for her to reminisce on....

Well, now it's official, renamed and as a sticky thread now

Great memories Tzoni!

Gazza you missed one of the coolest fans from Mexico City, probably next time
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)