ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Ferenc Puskas Stadium, Budapest 20th July 2007
© NOL.hu / Kovács Bence with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Barcelona setlist on Fortylicksfanclub! Return to archive Page: 1 2
13th July 2007 05:09 AM
thejuf source: www.fortylicksfanclub.com

Start me up

You got me rocking

It’s only rock ‘n roll

It’s all over now

Ruby Tuesday

Miss you

I go Crazy

Tumbling Dice

You Got The Silver

Wanna Hold You

Sympathy

Jumping Jack Flash

Brown Sugar

Satisfaction

13th July 2007 05:16 AM
mrhipfl bankers got ripped off....
13th July 2007 05:18 AM
Jumacfly Bankers have been Omaha'd!!!
no b stage???
13th July 2007 05:19 AM
Fabio Hot Stuff nothing so special...
13th July 2007 05:23 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Fabio Hot Stuff wrote:
nothing so special...

no chinese guest ....
13th July 2007 06:09 AM
Moonisup best setlist so far
13th July 2007 06:56 AM
ListenToTheLion 3 more or less interesting songs, rest same old boring shit
13th July 2007 09:37 AM
Gazza Didnt see this post earlier. Thanks, Pauline.
13th July 2007 09:41 AM
voodoopug
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:
bankers got ripped off....

This is very similar to a typical private party setlist. Keep in mind, these are more than likely a group who are only familiar with the songs that were played. I suspect they had a blast and felt privileged to be there.
13th July 2007 10:45 AM
Gazza
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

This is very similar to a typical private party setlist. Keep in mind, these are more than likely a group who are only familiar with the songs that were played. I suspect they had a blast and felt privileged to be there.

I genuinely suspect most of them didnt give a flying fuck WHO was onstage, let alone feel 'privileged to be there'. I doubt they're even capable of grasping the concept of how special and unique it is to get to see an intimate Stones show.

I know of one fan who has a very senior job at DB and who has been at several shows this summer, and the only person from her division who was sent an invite was the guy who runs it. In her words, "it will be totally wasted on him.."
13th July 2007 10:48 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Gazza wrote:

I genuinely suspect most of them didnt give a flying fuck WHO was onstage, let alone feel 'privileged to be there'. I doubt they're even capable of grasping the concept of how special and unique it is to get to see an intimate Stones show.

I know of one fan who has a very senior job at DB and who has been at several shows this summer, and the only person from her division who was sent an invite was the guy who runs it. In her words, "it will be totally wasted on him.."

At that level of business Gazza, it is not a "Privilege to be there", it is an insult not to be invited. I go to several private functions held during trade shows in my industry as it is a valuable marketing tool for me. Sadly, many of the "veterans" of my industry who are also invited to these dinners mostly show up for a short period of time to just make sure they are "seen" and are still relevant to the rest of the industry.

Most could care less who performed, and more than likely could not remember more than 3 or 4 songs that were performed.
13th July 2007 11:30 AM
EELPIE
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

At that level of business Gazza, it is not a "Privilege to be there", it is an insult not to be invited. I go to several private functions held during trade shows in my industry as it is a valuable marketing tool for me. Sadly, many of the "veterans" of my industry who are also invited to these dinners mostly show up for a short period of time to just make sure they are "seen" and are still relevant to the rest of the industry.

Most could care less who performed, and more than likely could not remember more than 3 or 4 songs that were performed.

which bands in this hideous sterile climate
have you had to endure?
13th July 2007 11:36 AM
Gazza
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

At that level of business Gazza, it is not a "Privilege to be there", it is an insult not to be invited.

Fuck 'em. I'm glad some of them feel insulted. Now they know how it is for most people who see this as primarily a rock 'n' roll band and not a 'chicken in a basket' cabaret for a bunch of unappreciative, spoilt twats.
13th July 2007 11:39 AM
LadyJane Bet they really dug Keith's set!!!
snicker

LJ.
13th July 2007 12:12 PM
voodoopug
quote:
EELPIE wrote:

have you had to endure?

Our industry typically doesnt present bands. There have, however, been several "motivational Speakers" (ie Patrick O'Dooley), several comedians (whom I cannot recall), and a few technology speakers (ie Beth Schneider) It's not particularly entertaining, but necessary.
13th July 2007 12:13 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Bet they really dug Keith's set!!!
snicker

LJ.

Keith Jarret??
they don't have a single clue of who is Keith!!

ps: this is the lamest crowd pic of the tour!!!
13th July 2007 12:14 PM
voodoopug
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Bet they really dug Keith's set!!!
snicker

LJ.

The only twist here was that the Bidet's were full as opposed to the lowly "Troughs"
13th July 2007 12:15 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

Keith Jarret??
they don't have a single clue of who is Keith!!

ps: this is the lamest crowd pic of the tour!!!

not quite, see tarps:

13th July 2007 02:18 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
EELPIE wrote:
have you had to endure?

none. he hasnt seen any.

please tell me that you dont actually believe Pug's bullcrap that rock bands play at a trade show events for the microbiological suppy industry.

seriously.

best entertainment he's seen is a guy making animal balloons

quote:
voodoopug wrote:
At that level of business Gazza, it is not a "Privilege to be there", it is an insult not to be invited. I go to several private functions held during trade shows in my industry as it is a valuable marketing tool for me.

gee... how exciting

quote:
voodoopug wrote:
The Fan Club has agreed to pick up the tab to cover the bands cost to play for Shidoobee this weekend in NYC. I suspect Young Jacob had to intervene.

you know that your chances of hearing a halfway decent band are increased when the band doesnt have to pay the bar to LET them play.
13th July 2007 02:20 PM
Throwaway
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

none. he hasnt seen any.

please tell me that you dont actually believe Pug's bullcrap that rock bands play at a trade show events for the microbiological suppy industry.

seriously.

gee... how exciting

you know that your chances of hearing a halfway decent band are increased when the band doesnt have to pay the bar to LET them play.

We missed you Sway!!!
13th July 2007 02:25 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Throwaway wrote:

We missed you Sway!!!

about as much as we miss food poisoning
13th July 2007 02:30 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Throwaway wrote:

We missed you Sway!!!

thanks! You have some discs coming your way.

Unfortunately, I will be following jb's lead and posting here less frequently. I fully understand now why he chose to distance himself from Pug. Pug's posts are as fresh as moldy bread. And has infested this board with his shidoobee D game.
13th July 2007 03:04 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

thanks! You have some discs coming your way.

Unfortunately, I will be following jb's lead and posting here less frequently. I fully understand now why he chose to distance himself from Pug. Pug's posts are as fresh as moldy bread. And has infested this board with his shidoobee D game.

The irony is you have posted the same post in nearly every thread....talk about a tired act from what is sadly becoming a tragic figure. I hope you spend some of this time away from the board bettering your self, you still have hope, albeit not much, of not living your entire life as a drain of natural resources. Be safe.
13th July 2007 04:25 PM
robpop Curing what song did most of the bankers retreat to their luxury suite?
13th July 2007 04:50 PM
Gazza
quote:
robpop wrote:
During what song did most of the bankers retreat to their luxury suite?

YGMR I would imagine....
13th July 2007 04:57 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Our Gary is not so happy bout this last gig ...
13th July 2007 05:00 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Obviously a guy repped by Broadway Danny Rose.

Otherwise he'd still be folding ballons in joints...
13th July 2007 06:41 PM
Gazza
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
Our Gary is not so happy bout this last gig ...

13th July 2007 07:13 PM
pdog Hope they got their 7 million worth.
13th July 2007 07:23 PM
Dan
quote:
pdog wrote:
Hope they got their 7 million worth.

Not if they didn't play HTW (which I had down in my setlist for the gig)
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)