ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Ferenc Puskas Stadium, Budapest 20th July 2007
© NOL.hu / Kovács Bence with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Estadio de Santo Domingo, El Ejido 30th June 2007 - Setlist, Photos & Reviews Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
30th June 2007 05:05 PM
mrhipfl
quote:
Gazza wrote:

On her way back home from Madrid!!!

must be quite a long trip then!

wait, does she live in the US?? that would make sense...
[Edited by mrhipfl]
30th June 2007 05:10 PM
Gazza
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:

must be quite a long trip then!

wait, does she live in the US?? that would make sense...

Yes. NJ. She just touched down an hour or so ago.
30th June 2007 05:11 PM
Gazza 5. Live with me

Sir Jack regan - Looks like we're not getting Omaha'ed
Paulywaul - It smoked. Great version

6. Ruby Tuesday
30th June 2007 05:13 PM
Gazza 7 MIDNIGHT RAMBLER

30th June 2007 05:14 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Gazza wrote:
7 MIDNIGHT RAMBLER

I know you missed that this last week..but you have 4 more shows..you are bound to get it at least once!!???
30th June 2007 05:21 PM
pdog As long as there's no Streets Of Love, they won't be Omahomo'd!
30th June 2007 05:24 PM
LadyJane Mary is safely on US soil.
Just talked to her.

LJ.
30th June 2007 05:33 PM
Gazza 8. I'll go Crazy
9. Tumbling Dice

Least responsive of the Spanish audiences so far, says Pauly. Mick even had to coax an "ole ole ole" out of them. Mr Jimmy said that a 13-minute 'Midnight rambler' always delights and it seemed to get them moving a bit

Beast - "another brilliant 'Tumbling dice' solo. Keith bashers can go and stuff themselves. Mick's dancing on 'MIdnight rambler' was outrageous"
[Edited by Gazza]
30th June 2007 05:38 PM
Gazza
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
I know you missed that this last week..but you have 4 more shows..you are bound to get it at least once!!???

I would say so. I was happy enough with the variety we got over our two shows. I expected more similarities in seeing back to back stadium shows in separate countries.
30th June 2007 05:44 PM
Gazza 10 You Got The Silver
11 Wanna Hold You
30th June 2007 05:51 PM
pdog
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Least responsive of the Spanish audiences so far, says Pauly. Mick even had to coax an "ole ole ole" out of them. Mr Jimmy said that a 13-minute 'Midnight rambler' always delights and it seemed to get them moving a bit

i wonder if the crowd is alot of the same people from the other shows, and they're burnt out... or just a lame crowd?
30th June 2007 05:51 PM
Gazza Pauly - 'YGTS was flawless. less messing about, and no almost falling over!" Now doing a GREAT version of Wanna Hold You - fine solo"

12. Miss you - to b stage
30th June 2007 05:56 PM
Gazza 13. IORR
30th June 2007 06:05 PM
Gazza 14 Satisfaction

Pauly - "this is getting something out of the crowd...'bout fucking time!"
30th June 2007 06:07 PM
LadyJane Wonder why the crowd is so damn lame??
Rambler..I really thought you were gonna get that one in Madrid.

Drop damn Miss U already.

LJ.
30th June 2007 06:11 PM
Gazza

Pic from Sir Jack Regan
30th June 2007 06:14 PM
PartyDoll MEG Good photo...
by the way, Gaz...what happened to those phone photos you were trying to send me from Madrid??!!!
30th June 2007 06:16 PM
Gazza
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Good photo...
by the way, Gaz...what happened to those phone photos you were trying to send me from Madrid??!!!

Theyre still on my phone. I'll get to them at some point!
30th June 2007 06:17 PM
glencar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Wonder why the crowd is so damn lame??
Rambler..I really thought you were gonna get that one in Madrid.

Drop damn Miss U already.

LJ.

Where is this place? Maybe it's out in the country & these people are less sophisticated.
30th June 2007 06:20 PM
Gazza 16. Sympathy For The Devil
17. Paint it Black

Mr Jimmy - Keith is nailing SFTD! A smoking first solo. 'Tumbling Dice' was fantastic again. God I love this band!

Paulywaul - My conclusion at the end of this show will be that if you weren't here..you wouldnt have missed a thing. The Stones are wasted in and on El Ejido. Lame audience. The band are trying, but fighting a losing battle, to be blunt. Bring on Rome and the real fucking world!
[Edited by Gazza]
30th June 2007 06:21 PM
Gazza
quote:
glencar wrote:
Where is this place? Maybe it's out in the country & these people are less sophisticated.

Why are people in the country 'less sophisticated' ?
30th June 2007 06:23 PM
glencar In the USA they sure are!
30th June 2007 06:24 PM
mojoman
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Back to this side of the cellphone again! Bah!

Setlist to be updated as the show progresses.

Thanks to Sir Jack Regan for text updates and pic

1. Start Me Up
2. You Got Me Rocking
3. Rough Justice
4. Bitch
5. Live With Me
6. Ruby Tuesday
7. Midnight Rambler
8. I'll Go Crazy
9. Tumbling Dice

10. You Got The Silver
11. Wanna Hold You

12. Miss You - to b-stage
13. It's Only Rock'n'Roll - b stage
14. Satisfaction - b stage
15. Honky Tonk Women - b stage

[Edited by Gazza]

looks like chris robinson is micks assistant?
30th June 2007 06:25 PM
Gazza 18. Jumpin' Jack Flash
30th June 2007 06:26 PM
Gaby I don't know if it's because it's in the country, and I don't understand because I live in France near the Spanish border and I always see that the Spanish people are really festive and usually make a good, responsive crowd. Anyway that's a shame I'm glad I went to San Sebastian and not to this one!
30th June 2007 06:27 PM
glencar Welcome Gaby~
30th June 2007 06:30 PM
Gazza
quote:
Gaby wrote:
I don't know if it's because it's in the country, and I don't understand because I live in France near the Spanish border and I always see that the Spanish people are really festive and usually make a good, responsive crowd. Anyway that's a shame I'm glad I went to San Sebastian and not to this one!

The crowd in Madrid two nights ago was as excellent and vibrant as I've ever seen at any show (that was the first time I'd ever seen the Stones in Spain)

Pauly - "One minute into a cracking version of Jumpin Jack Flash, and maybe 10-15% of the crowd are clapping or moving. WTF gives with these people??? Too much sun??? "
30th June 2007 06:35 PM
Gazza 19 Encore - Brown Sugar
30th June 2007 06:37 PM
glencar
quote:
Gazza wrote:

The crowd in Madrid two nights ago was as excellent and vibrant as I've ever seen at any show (that was the first time I'd ever seen the Stones in Spain)

Pauly - "One minute into a cracking version of Jumpin Jack Flash, and maybe 10-15% of the crowd are clapping or moving. WTF gives with these people??? Too much sun??? "

I hope the crowd at Slane keeps it quiet too as I often need a late afternoon nap whenst traveling...
30th June 2007 06:39 PM
Gazza
quote:
glencar wrote:
I hope the crowd at Slane keeps it quiet too as I often need a late afternoon nap whenst traveling...

No fucking chance of that! You'd have more chance of a peaceful nap if you lay down in the middle of the main street in Shanghai
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)