ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Ferenc Puskas Stadium, Budapest 20th July 2007
© NOL.hu / Kovács Bence with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Estadio de Santo Domingo, El Ejido 30th June 2007 - Setlist, Photos & Reviews Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
30th June 2007 02:24 PM
Gazza Back to this side of the cellphone again! Bah!

FINAL CONFIRMED SETLIST.

Thanks to Sir Jack Regan for text updates and pic

1. Start Me Up
2. You Got Me Rocking
3. Rough Justice
4. Bitch
5. Live With Me
6. Ruby Tuesday
7. Midnight Rambler
8. I'll Go Crazy
9. Tumbling Dice

10. You Got The Silver
11. Wanna Hold You

12. Miss You - to b-stage
13. It's Only Rock'n'Roll - b stage
14. Satisfaction - b stage
15. Honky Tonk Women - b stage

16. Sympathy For The Devil
17. Paint It Black
18. Jumpin' Jack Flash

Encore :

19. Brown Sugar

[Edited by Gazza]
30th June 2007 02:26 PM
bootcover Stones Arrival June 29th
Pictures from Reuters.

30th June 2007 02:30 PM
Gazza LOL..youre stalkin' me, now..LMAO.

Thanks for saving me the trouble to copy and paste. Best to keep them all in this thread.
30th June 2007 02:59 PM
fireontheplatter this will be a nice prelude to my evening...first i get to 'listen' to a stones show and then head out to my local fairgrounds for live bands and an early 4th of july fireworks display.
30th June 2007 03:13 PM
pdog Welcome back Gazza!
30th June 2007 03:16 PM
LadyJane Damn Gazza.
You gotta be exhausted.
All hail our tireless Moderator!!!

LJ.
30th June 2007 03:31 PM
Gazza text from Paulywaul earlier :

"official. El Ejido is a shithole. who in the Stones camp thought up the plan to play here?"

and just now :

"this show had better be good. My God, is this part of Spain a shithole! Dont think I've ever seen anything so grim in years!" (This from a man who spends his working life in places such as Gabon and Uganda..)
30th June 2007 03:33 PM
PartyDoll MEG You get any "naps" today, Gazza!!?? You gotta be tired!

Glad to have you back...
30th June 2007 03:39 PM
pdog
quote:
Gazza wrote:
text from Paulywaul earlier :

"official. El Ejido is a shithole. who in the Stones camp thought up the plan to play here?"

and just now :

"this show had better be good. My God, is this part of Spain a shithole! Dont think I've ever seen anything so grim in years!" (This from a man who spends his working life in places such as Gabon and Uganda..)

I just googled it, farms and migrant workers... It is also an autonimous area, so maybe that is why it is so bleak...
30th June 2007 03:43 PM
Gazza
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
You get any "naps" today, Gazza!!?? You gotta be tired!

Glad to have you back...

And you, my dear. Thanks to you (and Egon) for helping to "TCB" with the setlists when I was away.

On too much of an adrenalin rush after yesterday's events to sleep when I got home. Didnt go to bed until 6 am and emerged some time after 2 pm.
30th June 2007 03:44 PM
Gazza
quote:
pdog wrote:

I just googled it, farms and migrant workers... It is also an autonimous area, so maybe that is why it is so bleak...

Maybe, but its also near a lot of popular tourist areas. I expect a lot of UK fans to be at this one.
30th June 2007 03:45 PM
NoStoneUnturned Race riots here recently! Moroccan ghetto.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/635092.stm
30th June 2007 03:45 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Gazza wrote:

surely..it can't be any worse than manhattan
30th June 2007 03:47 PM
Bitch Rocks Off is THE place to be for the ABB tour!!!! First gazza & Charlie, now GotToRollMe & Charlie! W-Fvcking-O-W!! Life is good with The Stones!! It's so exciting, I can hardly wait till the London shows!!!

30th June 2007 03:48 PM
NoStoneUnturned Check that. That page was from 2000. Rough town though!! lol
30th June 2007 04:02 PM
Bitch

KEEF looks so funny carrying around his scarf like it's a security blanket! How cute, KEEF and his blankie!

30th June 2007 04:04 PM
pdog
quote:
Bitch wrote:

KEEF looks so funny carrying around his scarf like it's a security blanket! How cute, KEEF and his blankie!

That is so funny...
30th June 2007 04:14 PM
NoStoneUnturned It's like, what, 9:45 in Spain right now??

(Love that shrub avatar, pdog!!)
[Edited by NoStoneUnturned]
30th June 2007 04:18 PM
pdog
quote:
NoStoneUnturned wrote:
It's like, what, 9:45 in Spain right now??

(Love that shrub avatar, pdog!!)
[Edited by NoStoneUnturned]

I was wondering the same thing, about the time there...
30th June 2007 04:45 PM
Gazza Seems to have been an organisational disaster. Our friends who were with us in Madrid got an e-mail a few days ago that due to overbooking their hotel booking was cancelled (after having booked it the day the show was ANNOUNCED).

Beast just texted me to say that people got 'bumped off planes from Madrid to Almeria and had their luggage lost and now we've been 'bumped' out of our seats because there are hordes of duplicated tickets - ie, organisation is complete SHITE"

Per Jack Regan just now (10.40 pm local time), Stones still not onstage yet. Looks like we're in for a late evening a la 1969!
30th June 2007 04:47 PM
pdog
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Seems to have been an organisational disaster. Our friends who were with us in Madrid got an e-mail a few days ago that due to overbooking their hotel booking was cancelled (after having booked it the day the show was ANNOUNCED).

Beast just texted me to say that people got 'bumped off planes from Madrid to Almeria and had their luggage lost and now we've been 'bumped' out of our seats because there are hordes of duplicated tickets - ie, organisation is complete SHITE"

Per Jack Regan just now (10.40 pm local time), Stones still not onstage yet. Looks like we're in for a late evening a la 1969!

That blows... in case you didn't see it, RS.com posted tonights set already, so I made a spoiler thread....
30th June 2007 04:50 PM
Gazza Just started

1. Start me Up
30th June 2007 04:51 PM
Gazza 2. YGMR
30th June 2007 04:52 PM
Gazza
quote:
pdog wrote:

That blows... in case you didn't see it, RS.com posted tonights set already, so I made a spoiler thread....

thanks for keeping it separate.
30th June 2007 04:55 PM
pdog
quote:
Gazza wrote:

thanks for keeping it separate.

It's like keeping my meat and vegetables from touching on my plate, even though, they will end up in the same place...
30th June 2007 04:56 PM
PartyDoll MEG Sorry to hear of the crappy luck the London contingent is going through, after such a great week you all had!!
30th June 2007 04:59 PM
Gazza 4. BITCH
30th June 2007 04:59 PM
mrhipfl Where's GTRM?? she hasn't been on for a while...
30th June 2007 05:00 PM
Gazza
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:
Where's GTRM?? she hasn't been on for a while...

On her way back home from Madrid!!!
30th June 2007 05:05 PM
PartyDoll MEG Hey, Gaz..check out my Jackie photos on YouTube thread
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)