ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Mr. Jimmy
Arriving to rehearsals - Greenwood College, Toronto July 19
© 2005 Mr. Jimmy with a lot of thank yous
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I have to ask... Return to archive
July 15th, 2005 06:25 PM
sun I have to ask how old Shirley truly are? I have never found right answer to this question until now and I want to know is this true?

"Op 11 september 1938 wordt Shirley Shepard in Londen geboren. Op kunstacademie in Londen leert zij Charlie Watts kennen. Zij trouwen op 14 oktober 1964 in Bradford. Jeanette en Andy Hoogenboom zijn de getuigen. Charlie en Shirley hebben één dochter. Seraphina Watts is op 18 maart 1968 geboren in een ziekenhuis in Howe."

I think it is dutch and I don't speak it so I'm doubtful that do I understand all about it. So how is it?
[Edited by sun]
July 16th, 2005 08:43 AM
sun someone please, answer the question.
July 16th, 2005 11:01 AM
Dutch Michael D. "Op 11 september wordt Shirley Shepard in Londen geboren. Op kunstacademie in Londen leert zij Charlie Watts kennen. Zij trouwen op 14 oktober 1964 in Bradford. zijn de getuigen. Charlie en Shirley hebben één dochter. is op 18 maart 1968 geboren in een ziekenhuis in Howe."

on september the 11th 1938 Shirly Shepard is born in london, she and charlie met eachother at the art academie(?) ,they married on october the 14th 1964 in Bradford, Jeanette en Andy Hoogenboom(Dutch!)are the Witnesses. they have one daughter called Seraphina Watts, born on march the 18th 1968 in Howe, hospital.

Ciao !!!

Michael

[Edited by Dutch Michael D.]
July 16th, 2005 11:06 AM
LadyJane Shirley Watts was born in Howe Hospital!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Howe is that possible????

LJ.
July 16th, 2005 11:11 AM
Dutch Michael D. ''they have one daughter called Seraphina Watts, born on march the 18th 1968 in Howe, hospital.

READ !!! or can't you???
July 16th, 2005 11:52 AM
sun Thank you very much, Dutch Michael D.!

I have always know that Shirley is older as Charlie, but I didn't know how much older, three year, wow. She has been aging very fairly.

Where is Howe?
[Edited by sun]
July 16th, 2005 12:13 PM
HellsRollingThunder Don't know about you guys, but she is really pretty. She must
take good care of herself. At least when I saw a picture of her last
she looked great. Maybe someone has a recent picture of
Mrs. Charlie Watts?
July 16th, 2005 12:42 PM
sun
quote:
HellsRollingThunder wrote:
Don't know about you guys, but she is really pretty. She must
take good care of herself. At least when I saw a picture of her last
she looked great. Maybe someone has a recent picture of
Mrs. Charlie Watts?

Yes indeed, she is very pretty. This one is my newest pic of Shirley. I think it is circa 2004.

[Edited by sun]
July 16th, 2005 12:46 PM
parmeda
quote:
Dutch Michael D. wrote:
READ !!! or can't you???

Yo, Dutch...you'll have to excuse my dear friend LadyJ.
What you don't seem to understand is that whenever she (and a few others) sees the word "Howe" associated with ANYTHING...it kinda sets off a secret trigger and one could care less what the original topic or statement was about. Call it brain-lapse if you will, lol.

Hang around long enough, and you too, will develope this harmless yet tourettes-like symptom
July 16th, 2005 12:59 PM
Dutch Michael D.
quote:
parmeda wrote:

What you don't seem to understand is that whenever she (and a few others) sees the word "Howe" associated with ANYTHING...it kinda sets off a secret trigger and one could care less what the original topic or statement was about. Call it brain-lapse if you will, lol.

Hang around long enough, and you too, will develope this harmless yet tourettes-like symptom

allright man, thanks, i think...

by the way: you're welcome sun
July 16th, 2005 01:12 PM
LadyJane
quote:
parmeda wrote:

Oops....he's a newbie!!!

Sorry Dutch....inside joke...

Thank you Miss Parmeda.....lmfao!!!!

LJ.
July 16th, 2005 01:21 PM
Martha
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Shirley Watts was born in Howe Hospital!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Howe is that possible????

LJ.

That's hysterically funny!!!!!!

July 16th, 2005 01:27 PM
Dutch Michael D. why don't i understand the ''Joke'' here??? is it because i'm dutch?? or because i'm not english or american??? i just don't seem to get it but it's allright, i can live with it.

ciao
July 16th, 2005 02:03 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Dutch Michael D. wrote:
why don't i understand the ''Joke'' here??? is it because i'm dutch?? or because i'm not english or american??? i just don't seem to get it but it's allright, i can live with it.

ciao

Stick around Dutch!

This has nothing to do with your citizenship...

I can't stop laughing!!!!!!!!

LJ.
July 16th, 2005 02:04 PM
parmeda It has absolutely NOTHING to do with your nationality, honestly.

It's an inside joke amongst friends.
July 16th, 2005 02:16 PM
kath i think she is a year or so older than charlie. and they didn't meet at the academy, they met at a club show charlie was playin'....

July 16th, 2005 03:00 PM
JaggerLips
quote:
sun wrote:
I have to ask how old Shirley truly are? I have never found right answer to this question until now and I want to know is this true?

"Op 11 september 1938 wordt Shirley Shepard in Londen geboren. Op kunstacademie in Londen leert zij Charlie Watts kennen. Zij trouwen op 14 oktober 1964 in Bradford. Jeanette en Andy Hoogenboom zijn de getuigen. Charlie en Shirley hebben één dochter. Seraphina Watts is op 18 maart 1968 geboren in een ziekenhuis in Howe."

I think it is dutch and I don't speak it so I'm doubtful that do I understand all about it. So how is it?
[Edited by sun]

I WANT TO GO BACK TO HOLLAND I MISS THE PEOPLE AND OF COURSE SPEAKING THAT LANGUAGE!

IK HOU VAN HET NEDERLANDS MENSEN, HET TAAL EN DEN HAAG!
IK WOON OP DEN HAAG VOOR 5 MAANEN MET UNIVERSITEIT.
IK MOCHTE EEN STROOPWAFFEL EN PANNENKOEK MET SPEK!

SORRY VEEL NEDERLANDS TAAL, IK SPREEKT OP ENGELS NU OMDAT IK DENK MEESTAL MENSEN HIER NIET BELANGRIJK WAT IK BEN ZEGGEN!

Sorry just showing off my verbal dexterity there!
July 16th, 2005 03:47 PM
Dutch Michael D. Great !!! i like it when people from outside holland try to speak dutch,

you did it very good:

SORRY VEEL NEDERLANDS TAAL, IK SPREEKT OP ENGELS NU OMDAT IK DENK MEESTAL MENSEN HIER NIET BELANGRIJK WAT IK BEN ZEGGEN!

but you made a few mistakes, it has to be:
IK HOU VAN DE NEDERLANDSE MENSEN, DE TAAL EN DEN HAAG!
IK WOON IN DEN HAAG, IK ZAT 5 MAANDEN OP DE UNIVERSITEIT.
IK VIND STROOPWAFELS EN PANNENKOEK MET SPEK LEKKER.

do you know this typical Dutch food: Hagelslag, Stroop, poffertjes, pannenkoeken ????

July 16th, 2005 03:49 PM
Dutch Michael D. but on the other hand, My english is bad too, but as long we all understand eachother it's allright.
[Edited by Dutch Michael D.]
July 16th, 2005 04:19 PM
sun
quote:
kath wrote:
i think she is a year or so older than charlie. and they didn't meet at the academy, they met at a club show charlie was playin'....

I think you are right about Shirley's age, because when they met in january in the 1962, charlie was 20 but Shirley was already 22. There is circa a one-year age gap between them, not three year.
[Edited by sun]
July 16th, 2005 05:02 PM
JaggerLips
quote:
Dutch Michael D. wrote:
Great !!! i like it when people from outside holland try to speak dutch,

you did it very good:

but you made a few mistakes, it has to be:
IK HOU VAN DE NEDERLANDSE MENSEN, DE TAAL EN DEN HAAG!
IK WOON IN DEN HAAG, IK ZAT 5 MAANDEN OP DE UNIVERSITEIT.
IK VIND STROOPWAFELS EN PANNENKOEK MET SPEK LEKKER.

do you know this typical Dutch food: Hagelslag, Stroop, poffertjes, pannenkoeken ????

DANKJEWEL VOOR JIJ HELPEN!
I know the Dutch food pretty well since I ate a lot of it!
I really love pancakes with bacon in it!

July 16th, 2005 05:09 PM
glencar A former poster here went to a school called Howe & he revealed some odd goings-on about the palce. Ever since then "howe" has become our way of spelling "how." Lighten up, Dutch! Americans love the Dutch. One of our Presidents had "Dutch" as his nickname. I was there in 1998 & loved your country.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)