ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Mr. Jimmy
Arriving to rehearsals - Greenwood College, Toronto July 19
© 2005 Mr. Jimmy with a lot of thank yous
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New Member Return to archive
July 15th, 2005 12:18 PM
keefkid cool now it says I am a new member...but I kinda liked the BF club thing..
July 15th, 2005 12:20 PM
keefkid sorrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyy...bf show not club...show is much better haha
July 15th, 2005 12:41 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl First of all welcome to the breakfast show LOL

Yes, the welcome message appears automatically as a footer of your avatar/name during the first three posts, then you become a RO Member

"Welcome to the breakfast show" as Rooooooooooooooostah already gave you the clue is something Mick Jagger says @ Altamont...come one kid even my grand grandmother knows that
July 15th, 2005 01:06 PM
CleiK I´m a New Member too
Hi From mexico
July 15th, 2005 02:13 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL Welcome Cleik!!

FYI, Cleik is one of the coolest regulars ar http://rocksoff.org/foro (the MR/RO Board in Spanish) and according to some girls and boys there the sexiest.

He is the proud owner of the only RO t-shirt in pink, the one I posted some days ago. He already picked it up at my studio last Saturday

This is a picture of Cleik at the Sun / Moon Pyramides

July 15th, 2005 06:10 PM
CleiK You Words blushing me
Thanks

July 15th, 2005 06:12 PM
glencar Actually, VC, he said it at the MSG show because they were doing two shows that day/night.
July 15th, 2005 06:12 PM
glencar Oh & welcome new people!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)