ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Mr. Jimmy
Arriving to rehearsals - Greenwood College, Toronto July 19
© 2005 Mr. Jimmy with a lot of thank yous
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rocks off vs Shidoobee Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
July 15th, 2005 05:03 PM
Joey
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
but don't do drugs anymore

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is most disturbing .

Why ?!?!

WHY ?!?!

WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!

WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!

........and then , Depression set in .

******* cue Bernstein Music ***********

Joey Murray ! ™

July 15th, 2005 05:13 PM
Stonesdoug 72tele, please don't ever mention SHIDOOBEE and the Beatles in the same sentence. It makes my bourbon curdle. Anyway I love the Rocks Off Group, post a lot at IORR and check into Gasland. If I put this question up on SHIDOOBEE, the response would overwhelmingly be different. All boards have fierce and loyal members. We are all Stone's fans----that's what it's all about.
July 15th, 2005 05:35 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
I have enjoyed posting on both boards and have added joy and excitement to both sites. I swear on my dying Aunt Ethel's soul that I will not meet Gimmekeef, Mac Daddy, Starbuck, Pdog, Lugar, Fiji, Justine 1900, and a few others..

Justine1900 will be the "husky" girl with the large order of nachos in one hand and a large beer in the other. Oh. And a permanent scowl on her face.
July 15th, 2005 05:55 PM
glencar LaDeMore?
July 15th, 2005 07:18 PM
kath i don't get arbitrarily deleted here just because i post after josh. and the post wasn't at all nasty or questionable.....

that sucks.

i'm just sayin'......

clean laundry hanging out to dry on RO!!
[Edited by kath]
July 15th, 2005 07:47 PM
KeithRichardsWife ??? ok
July 15th, 2005 07:49 PM
Soldatti Both boards are great, but I post more here, that's all.
July 15th, 2005 07:49 PM
PartyDoll MEG Ive enjoyed both boards since the last tour. Being a "virgin" poster on both boards, I find there is something for any mood I am in on either site - whether it is news, politics, Puggy-nosed Dogs, ticket prices, Joey, bathroom habits,extra-curricular activities, or the pure enjoyment of talking about my favorite band. And Yes, Josh, you are a necessary ingredient on both sites!
July 15th, 2005 09:33 PM
LadyJane IMO..there is no competition.

I'm grateful to have the Internet and SEVERAL choices of Boards dedicated to the Band I thought ONLY I truly loved. We are all kindred spirits.

Each Board has it's own flavor and I post at RO (which will always be my HOME as it was my first), maxlugar.com and Shidoobee. I've met Doug and SEVERAL of his regulars and found them to be wonderful and VERY welcoming.

This is it boys and girls. Likely the LAST TOUR of this magnitude. I suggest we sit back and SAVOR every second of this journey. When it is over....we'll have each other to lean on.

Thanks Trinity!!
Thanks Doug!!
Thanks Max!!

LJ.
July 16th, 2005 12:28 AM
2000 Man
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Justine1900 will be the "husky" girl with the large order of nachos in one hand and a large beer in the other. Oh. And a permanent scowl on her face.

Oooh...I hope she sits next to me...I like nachos and beer.....mmmmmmm
July 16th, 2005 10:03 AM
Scottfree
quote:
Stonesdoug wrote:
72tele, please don't ever mention SHIDOOBEE and the Beatles in the same sentence. It makes my bourbon curdle. Anyway I love the Rocks Off Group, post a lot at IORR and check into Gasland. If I put this question up on SHIDOOBEE, the response would overwhelmingly be different. All boards have fierce and loyal members. We are all Stone's fans----that's what it's all about.

Doug, I hope you didn't take offense to me starting this thread, I wasn't hating, just curious how people felt. I feel that your board provides more info, but I like the town foolery of RO...
July 16th, 2005 11:35 AM
jb
quote:
Stonesdoug wrote:
72tele, please don't ever mention SHIDOOBEE and the Beatles in the same sentence. It makes my bourbon curdle. Anyway I love the Rocks Off Group, post a lot at IORR and check into Gasland. If I put this question up on SHIDOOBEE, the response would overwhelmingly be different. All boards have fierce and loyal members. We are all Stone's fans----that's what it's all about.

Amen.....................Doug, like me, is a true Stones fan. I shall greet him and buy him many "Dirty" GreyGoose Martinis...also Oldkr(biggest Keith resource on the net will receive Shirley Temple)
July 16th, 2005 12:17 PM
kath

peekabooski!!
July 16th, 2005 01:08 PM
jb
quote:
kath wrote:

peekabooski!!

Lurking emoticon is a classic..I found that one before Joey!
July 16th, 2005 01:14 PM
LadyJane Am I sensing some major BONDING between Kath and jb!!!

It's the Header pic.

Seeing the Stones heading to rehearse just makes us all a little happier!!!

LJ.
July 16th, 2005 01:17 PM
parmeda
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Am I sensing some major BONDING between Kath and jb!!!

It's the Header pic.

Seeing the Stones heading to rehearse just makes us all a little happier!!!

LJ.

You may be right, LadyJ...

Who'd of thought "jb & kath" being mentioned in the same sentence!!!!
I am so pleased.
I hate bickering.
July 16th, 2005 01:28 PM
jb That story brings to mind the time I developed a really bad rash on my private parts. This happened about 3 yrs ago after a trip to beautiful St. Martin. Apparently, being in a wet bathing suit most of the time, cuased a fungus to develop in my inner thigh and spread on to my genitals. My wife was repulsed and asked if I had fucked around with one of the local hookers and developed crabs...I told her absolutely not...The boys also noticed my incessant scratching and I'll never forget lil J asking "daddy, why are you scratching your nuts"? When we got home, I saw Dr. Roesenberg, who said it was definitely a fungus and prescribed a topical ointment. I remember going home and feeling upset, but in a flash, you know who was there to still love me, fungus and all!!!!Yes, my beloved Monster.

July 16th, 2005 01:32 PM
Paul McCartney once proud jb and joey, now act so humble

July 16th, 2005 01:34 PM
kath I, however, did not lick jb's "area" as monster may have....

July 16th, 2005 01:35 PM
jb
quote:
kath wrote:
I, however, did not lick jb's "area" as monster may have....

Kath!!! nYou are too funny!!! Monster simply accepted me, fungus and all.
July 16th, 2005 01:36 PM
Monster
quote:
jb wrote:
That story brings to mind the time I developed a really bad rash on my private parts. This happened about 3 yrs ago after a trip to beautiful St. Martin. Apparently, being in a wet bathing suit most of the time, cuased a fungus to develop in my inner thigh and spread on to my genitals. My wife was repulsed and asked if I had fucked around with one of the local hookers and developed crabs...I told her absolutely not...The boys also noticed my incessant scratching and I'll never forget lil J asking "daddy, why are you scratching your nuts"? When we got home, I saw Dr. Roesenberg, who said it was definitely a fungus and prescribed a topical ointment. I remember going home and feeling upset, but in a flash, you know who was there to still love me, fungus and all!!!!Yes, my beloved Monster.

I will never forget that!
July 16th, 2005 01:39 PM
kath yeah, no matter how many times i try to douche my brain, that image will remain.....

koolaid, anyone??
[Edited by kath]
July 16th, 2005 01:40 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
Kath!!! nYou are too funny!!! Monster simply accepted me, fungus and all.

Dogs are wonderful and offer unconditional love. I don't know what I'd do without my little pets.
July 17th, 2005 05:37 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Dogs are wonderful and offer unconditional love. I don't know what I'd do without my little pets.

The Joeykins also is wonderful and offers nothing BUT unconditional love

Now ........

Come To Joey

H.R. Puffin Joe
July 17th, 2005 06:11 PM
mb2 There's something about this board that reminds me of an incredibly filthy, smelly toilet. That's why I stay away.
July 17th, 2005 06:21 PM
glencar LOL That's why most of us are here!
July 17th, 2005 10:08 PM
kath just like home....
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)