ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Mr. Jimmy
Arriving to rehearsals - Greenwood College, Toronto July 19
© 2005 Mr. Jimmy with a lot of thank yous
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Photos of arriving at 1st rehearsal Return to archive Page: 1 2
July 15th, 2005 10:53 AM
jb Who is the mean looking bloke in the picture-Curly fromthe 3 stooges? Where is JC?
July 15th, 2005 10:58 AM
Mr Jimmy
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
Truly cool stuff. I wish I was there.

Damn, if Tele had given me the cash to move to Canada after the election I WOULD be!

I make a point of staying out of the American political threads, and I don't want this thread to morph into a political one, but let me say that any Liberal (well, almost any) is more than welcome. You "rightish" guys are welcome too because you help (sometimes) to keep us honest!

A pendulum is a good thing.

And now... back to the Rolling Stones!

July 15th, 2005 11:01 AM
Mr Jimmy
quote:
jb wrote:
Who is the mean looking bloke in the picture-Curly fromthe 3 stooges? Where is JC?

Everyone was asking.

He definitely wasn't there.
July 15th, 2005 11:03 AM
Nellcote Good Work Mr. Jimmy.
I think JC was out of the picture during Licks if I recall, possibly I'm incorrect.
July 15th, 2005 11:09 AM
Mr Jimmy
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Good Work Mr. Jimmy.
I think JC was out of the picture during Licks if I recall, possibly I'm incorrect.

I spoke with JC during the Lick's rehearsals and and outside the Palais Royale on the day of the secret show. On that night, he was joking/complaining that he'd rather be at the Dylan show that was just a few miles down the road.
July 15th, 2005 11:55 AM
keefkid Hey Mr. Jimmy hope ya don't mind, posted your Charlie pic on rs.com...keef pic was already there...thanks for this, very cool!

been posting on rs and iorr and I have been hauntin' this one lately...think I have found the best one?!...maybe becuz Exile is my favorite haha

"i always get my rocks off when im sleepin'.....!"
July 15th, 2005 12:05 PM
Joey

This is so Friggin Cool !

God I love this board
July 15th, 2005 12:11 PM
keefkid Joey, your avitar is too cool
July 15th, 2005 12:55 PM
kath CHAR LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
July 15th, 2005 12:57 PM
glencar JC got canned after Licks Tour. Not sure what the reason was & don't want to speculate.
July 15th, 2005 01:02 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
bez85 wrote:
Is that Curly from the three stooges getting out of the car with Keith?

Isn't that Keith's personal trainer, you know the guy who helps him out with his jogging and exercise regime?
July 15th, 2005 02:22 PM
Martha Mr. Jimmy I would like to nominate you for a Nobel Peace prize for getting these spectacular photos and posting them for us all to drool over. I'm trying not to spin off into orbit..........I may have to super glue my ass to the chair....and watch 4 Flicks all day long!

:-)

Indeed!

XXOO,
Martha!
July 15th, 2005 02:43 PM
Nellcote TTM: Jogging, exercise regimen, Keith?
What about those three things do not make sense?
Is this the reason they chose this place, for
the rock climbing wall?
July 15th, 2005 03:04 PM
Stonesmillenium2001 any sites of additional musicians?
July 15th, 2005 03:09 PM
JaggerLips WOW TO SEE CHARLIE AND KEITH GOD THEY ARE BACK EVERYONE AND THEY ARE GOING TO ROCK THE WORLD YET AGAIN!!!!!!!
July 15th, 2005 03:37 PM
HellsRollingThunder Thanks for the fabulous pics Mr Jimmy! You are so lucky to have
seen them! Great of Charlie and Keef being Keef! Outstanding
Job! Thanks again!!
July 16th, 2005 11:09 AM
Dutch Michael D. thanks for the pics man, but..... are this the only pics whe get to see??? only 2 pics from the ROLLING STONES !!! ariving at the location in Toronto??? and by the way... any more news on day three ???
July 16th, 2005 11:36 AM
T&A actually JC was fired before the end of the tour - the speculation was that he was caught selling freebie tix.
July 16th, 2005 01:00 PM
Jeep The next album is a rockabilly one !
Mick Setzer in Toronto yesterday :

July 16th, 2005 01:05 PM
Dutch Michael D. Great pic!!! one of the best i've seen since the prees conference

thanks!!!
July 16th, 2005 02:32 PM
JaggerLips
quote:
Jeep wrote:
The next album is a rockabilly one !
Mick Setzer in Toronto yesterday :

This is the only time I've seen Mick's hair look bad, maybe it was windy???

July 16th, 2005 04:27 PM
glencar He looks pretty young there. Work done?
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)