ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Mr. Jimmy
Arriving to rehearsals - Greenwood College, Toronto July 19
© 2005 Mr. Jimmy with a lot of thank yous
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Dylan European Tour Oct/Nov (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2
July 7th, 2005 07:56 AM
Lazy Bones Enjoy!

Let me know what you think...
July 7th, 2005 11:15 AM
Martha
quote:
Lazy Bones wrote:
Enjoy!

Let me know what you think...

I absolutely will my rock and roll brother!

Thanks!

xxoo,
Martha Mellencamp
July 13th, 2005 03:55 PM
wisertime A few dates have been added, 2 Dublin shows at the Point (for Gazza ) and Zurich.
So here is the tour schedule :

OCTOBER
24 HAMBURG CCH
25 BERLIN ARENA TREPTOW
26 HANNOVER AWD HALL
28 ROTTERDAM AHOY
29 OBERHAUSEN ARENA
30 WETZLAR MITTELHESSEN ARENA

NOVEMBER
TUES. 1 BRUSSELS FOREST NATIONAL
THUR. 3 PARIS ZENITH
FRID. 4 AMNEVILLE LE GALAXIE
SUN. 6 ERTFURT MESSEHALLE
TUES. 8 MUNCHEN ZENITH
SUN. 13 ZURICH
TUES. 15 NOTTINGHAM NOTTINGHAM ARENA
WED. 16 MANCHESTER MANCHESTER ARENA
THUR. 17 GLASGOW SECC
FRI. 18 BIRMINGHAM NEC
SUN. 20 LONDON BRIXTON ACADEMY
MON. 21 LONDON BRIXTON ACADEMY
TUES. 22 LONDON BRIXTON ACADEMY
SAT. 26 DUBLIN THE POINT
SUN. 27 DUBLIN THE POINT

July 13th, 2005 06:17 PM
Gazza eeeeeeeeeek

Two weekends away in a row!

Nothing on Bill Pagel's site or Ticketmaster Ireland about these shows, though...where did you get this from?
July 14th, 2005 02:40 AM
wisertime http://my.execpc.com/~billp61/dates.html#101

July 14th, 2005 04:40 AM
Gazza thanks

what confused me was that the dates werent highlighted in bold on the calendar at the top of the page
July 14th, 2005 07:44 AM
Lazy Bones Martha's gonna be pissed, Gary. Pullin' away with that show total again...lol!
July 14th, 2005 08:23 AM
Gazza I was just thinkin' that this morning, actually..LOL

That'll be 30, Ms, Melody !

July 14th, 2005 10:31 AM
Martha I ain't worried one little bit. I can catch ya...all I need is some time on my side! Keep adding those shows up! LOL

We just caught 2 Allman Butter shows Mon. and Wed. and squeezed a quick trip to the Rock Hall in between on Tuesday to see the Ray Charles and Tommy exhibits.

And Lazy, we did get to the Knopfler show. Very nice indeed. Tix popped in the center section literally 4 hours before the gig took place.

And on Monday I checked for one Allman Butter tix and started pulling FRONT ROW SEATS by about 1 the day of the show.

Moral of this story.......there's ALWAYS tickets.

peace over and out,
Martha
July 14th, 2005 05:02 PM
parmeda Martha...2 fairly good reads for ya!
Not of Bob...but of his spawn, Jakob.
I could kick myself for not going to see him, dammit

http://www.suntimes.com/output/entertainment/cst-ftr-wallflowers12.html

http://www.suntimes.com/output/entertainment/cst-ftr-wall14.html

July 15th, 2005 02:48 PM
Martha
quote:
parmeda wrote:
Martha...2 fairly good reads for ya!
Not of Bob...but of his spawn, Jakob.
I could kick myself for not going to see him, dammit

http://www.suntimes.com/output/entertainment/cst-ftr-wallflowers12.html

http://www.suntimes.com/output/entertainment/cst-ftr-wall14.html

He is one GORGEOUS fine lookin' boy, I'm sorry you missed him. I've gotten to see him once. Sigh........

Thanks for the linkos!

WORD: We aren't moving to Chicago....it's Dallas bound instead.

I'm gonna SHOOT J.R. the minute we arrive.

Don't let Joey know.

hehehe
July 15th, 2005 04:39 PM
parmeda
quote:
Martha wrote:
WORD: We aren't moving to Chicago....it's Dallas bound instead.

awww...
*sighs*
*pouts*

But in a way, the only thing that is good out of that is you're not going to have to endure our fricken freezen weather in the winter!

That's the ONLY reason I'm happy you won't be headed this way

When you finally catch up with JR, kick him in his nuts for me
July 15th, 2005 04:43 PM
Gazza I had to re-read that. i thought you said JB.
July 15th, 2005 04:47 PM
parmeda Gazza, I would never wish JB any harm!
Everybody knows that
July 15th, 2005 04:59 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Martha wrote:

He is one GORGEOUS fine lookin' boy, I'm sorry you missed him. I've gotten to see him once. Sigh........

Martha - I took my boy to see Bob in '95 (I think - it was right before Bob almost died) and we were talking to this 12-yr old boy who was hanging out near Bob's trailer trying to catch a glimpse of him. I was kind of impressed that one so young would have such good taste, so I asked why he wanted to see Bob and he said "I heard he looks just like Jakob Dylan."

I started to point out that obviously Jakob looked just like Bob, but then I stopped and laughed. Hey, whatever the kid's reasons, he got to hear "This Wheel's On Fire" that night!

When you move make sure I have your address. I WILL send that Dylan/Stones thing, and I'm giving you Baby Steelie's copy of the C10 Movie since he obviously doesn't love us anymore.
[Edited by Tiny Montgomery]
[Edited by FPM C10]
July 15th, 2005 05:34 PM
Martha
quote:
parmeda wrote:

awww...
*sighs*
*pouts*

But in a way, the only thing that is good out of that is you're not going to have to endure our fricken freezen weather in the winter!

That's the ONLY reason I'm happy you won't be headed this way

When you finally catch up with JR, kick him in his nuts for me

Hell I'll SHOOT him in the nuts! How's that!? Shooting out his MOJO outta get him good an dead.....no fake gun for me Ronnie! ROTFLOL!!!

Pammy, I am really trying not to bum over Chicago falling through. I have 2 fabulous Stones sisters living in Chicago. :-(

We'll certainly come in for shows....like Farm Aid?!?

You got the 20th year gig in Tinley Park. Congrats!

I won't miss the cold frigid temps of Chicago's winters, but I may melt completely away during the summer months in Texas.

Who's going to see the Stones in Dallas? Besides Stonesdoug that is. LOL

Anyone on this board from TX?

Connecting.................

:-)
July 15th, 2005 05:37 PM
Martha
quote:
Gazza wrote:
I had to re-read that. i thought you said JB.

LOL! I could shoot him too I spose', if he asks me nicely...

but he'd have to come to Dallas. I sure ain't goin' to his neck of the woods.

My Witch Dr. is coming to see me in Dallas.....so I'm set.

There's one way out baby...lord I just can't go out the door......
July 15th, 2005 05:43 PM
Martha
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

Martha - I took my boy to see Bob in '95 (I think - it was right before Bob almost died) and we were talking to this 12-yr old boy who was hanging out near Bob's trailer trying to catch a glimpse of him. I was kind of impressed that one so young would have such good taste, so I asked why he wanted to see Bob and he said "I heard he looks just like Jakob Dylan."

I started to point out that obviopusly Jakob looked just like Bob, but then I stopped and laughed. Hey, whatever the kid's reasons, he got to hear "This Wheel's On Fire" that night!

When you move make sure I have your address. I WILL send that Dylan/Stones thing, and I'm giving you Baby Steelie's copy of the C10 Movie since he obviously doesn't love us anymore.
[Edited by FPM C10]

FPM, That's a wonderful story thanks for sharing it darlin'. You won't lose track of me cause as far as I'm concerned your my Stones brother in arms. I'll stay in touch with you for sure. :-)

BTW., Dylan's exhibit that's at EMP in Seattle is going to the Rock Hall next May. It's official! I am seeing it one way or another..........:-)

All times are on our sides!
July 17th, 2005 07:13 PM
Gazza Bob's three Brixton shows have sold out and two more nights have been added on Wednesday 23rd and Thursday 24th November

Tickets are on sale for these shows now.

There will also probably be two Italian shows added on 10th November (Bologna) and 12th November (Milan)

I guess that the two Dublin shows will therefore be the last shows of the 2005 Never Ending Tour. By my reckoning, that'll be something like 108 concerts he has played this year.

Not bad for 64!
[Edited by Gazza]
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)