ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Mr. Jimmy
Arriving to rehearsals - Greenwood College, Toronto July 19
© 2005 Mr. Jimmy with a lot of thank yous
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: the rocks off rolling stones bit torrent thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
July 1st, 2005 11:42 AM
joguema Hi, all!

I'm still hoping to get the remaining 0,6% of Laid In the Shade Vol. 1 - I already have 99,4% - that's frustrating.

Thanks in advance.

----- Oh - and I'm also still hoping that someone will return as a seeder for LITS 2 ...

July 1st, 2005 02:53 PM
gimmerob Is there someone who wants to seed Ronnie Wood 2005. I'm new here and I like to have that bootleg.
Thnx in advance.

Rob
July 1st, 2005 03:16 PM
Gazza
quote:
gimmerob wrote:
Is there someone who wants to seed Ronnie Wood 2005. I'm new here and I like to have that bootleg.
Thnx in advance.

Rob

I've opened it for you, now. Hopefully some others will follow as well as for the laid in the shade boots mentioned in the previous post (dont have that one myself yet, unfortunately)

July 1st, 2005 03:39 PM
gimmerob That's a very fast response. Thank you very much Gazza.
When I'm ready downloading I will seed this for an other who wants to have it.

Rob
July 1st, 2005 03:56 PM
joguema Laid In The Shade Vol. 1 just finished and Vol. 2 started downloading !!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
July 1st, 2005 08:12 PM
2000 Man I'll open up Laid In The Shade 2 again. I opened it up again last night, cuz it's still on my HD, but I'm not going to keep it forever. I know we must have had at least fifty downloads, and I'd rather put something else up on the tracker, but if no one else (including the people that finished 12 to fifteen hours ago or so) is willing, then I guess tonight will be the end of that one. I'd like to share something else, but I don't want to be the sole seed for two torrents.
July 2nd, 2005 02:21 AM
joguema 2000 MAN: Thanks for having opened a window for me.

I also do NOT understand, why people download a thing and then run away. It seems that they have NOT understood BitTorrenting and other filesharing methods at all.
July 2nd, 2005 06:26 AM
gimmerob Thnx Gazza Ron is ready and I'm seeding it right now.
So who wants to have Ron Wood 2005 too hop on.

Rob
July 3rd, 2005 04:18 AM
gimmerob Hey somebody leeched Ronnie and when he was ready he disappeared right away. He doesn't know the rules of Bittorrent?????? Now somebodyelse is downloading it so I hope he stays and also seeding Ronnie.

Rob
[Edited by gimmerob]
July 3rd, 2005 11:06 AM
Eberger I put LITS 1 and 2 back on in Bittorrent. Hope this helps.
July 4th, 2005 09:47 PM
davidmv Hello
Is there any seeds out there for Tropical disease!!
would be much appreciated
July 5th, 2005 08:48 AM
cabledogg2 New on the tracker "Cure for the Blues" This is a disc's worth of Outtakes , demos and live rarities from Mick , Keith & Ron(plus a few from the Boys) in the '88-'94 era. Sound quality is great and artwork is included.Please keep those windows open after you have finished this helps everyone! Enjoy..........cabledogg2
July 5th, 2005 04:01 PM
mac_daddy thanks cabledogg2. how has this thing been working..? i was out of town again for the better part of the week, and i was wondering how it was going. i have some catching up to do with the downloads, but i am glad to see some new things springing up here...

[Edited by mac_daddy]
July 6th, 2005 09:49 AM
cabledogg2 New on the tracker " Pearls At Swine" 1978 woodstock rehearsals. This is 2 disc's worth of early 1978 tour rehearsals. The sound quality is great (studio) and artwork is included. Remember to leave those windows open. Enjoy!...........cabledogg2
July 7th, 2005 08:48 AM
cabledogg2 New on the tracker The Faces- "Live in London" 4.5.73. This is a disc's worth of live tracks taken from a bbc broadcast. The sound quality is awesome and artwork is included. Enjoy!...........cabledogg2)

Tracklist

1. Silicone Grown
2. Cindy Incidentally
3. Memphis
4. If I'm on the late side
5. My Fault
6. The Stealer
7. Borstal Boys
8. Angel
9. Stay With Me
10. True Blue
11. Twistin' the Night Away
12. Miss Judy's Farm
13. Jealous Guy
14. Too Bad
July 7th, 2005 11:48 AM
mac_daddy prolific seeding, cabledogg2!!! many thanks.

_____

edit:

ip addy changed again - make sure that the tracker announce you are using in your torrent is the ro.k-a.org one. if it is not, you will need to edit it, or at least download a new one from the tracker...
[Edited by mac_daddy]
July 8th, 2005 05:56 PM
mac_daddy

any help with live at leeds (vgp010) would be much appreciated...

tia
July 10th, 2005 01:25 PM
2000 Man Here's something I haven't played in awhile. It's One Night With Tallahassee Lassie (Extremely Rare EXR 19/20). It's two cd's, mainly from RCA studios August and Sept. of 1978. Those recordings are top notch quality and are primarily the first cd and part of the second. The second cd has a few tracks from RCA, then some Woodstock rehearsals (see Pearls At Swine for more, and there's a four cd set of those as well), some horrid sounding bullshit "alternates" from Aftermath and just before you say, "why'd he bother with those?" there's a couple of nice early 60's things like Trouble In Mind and the Rice Krispies Jingle. It's all in all a nice boot and I might have to listen to it for a few days after dragging it out again.

The lineage: Original Silvers > EAC with offsets in secure mode > FLAC level 7. EAC log and FLAC fingerprint included.

One Night With Tallahassee Lassie

Extremely Rare Records EXR 19/20

Disk One:Knee Trembler / What Gives You The Right / Jimmy Reed Jam / One Night / What Gives you The Right / My Last Plea / My Last Plea II / My Last Plea III / Tallahassee Lassie / Your Angel Steps Out of Heaven / The Harder They Come / Serious / Not The Way To Go / Not The Way To Go II / Summer Romance

Disk Two: Where The Boys Go / I'll Let You Know / Memory Motel (that's all the 78 RCA stuff) / I'm Going Away / Beast of Burden / Fingerprint File / Something Else / Sweet Little Sixteen (this is the New York 78 material) / Mothers Little Helper / Mother's Little Helper II / Doncha Bother Me / Think / The Singer Not The Song / Out of Time / It's Not Easy / Paint It Black / Stupid Girl / Lady Jane / Out of Time (thus ends some bad sounding fakes) / You Can't Judge A Book / Wake Up In The Morning / Tell Me / Trouble In Mind

You can get artwork at Cindy's. Why did I leave the bad stuff in? Because that's the way it came and that's the way it is. Leave your windows open so others can get in on this. I think over all you'll enjoy this one if you've never heard it. There are a few more tracks from RCA floating around, and I'll try and get those up soon.
July 10th, 2005 02:21 PM
mac_daddy many thanks 2km

still looking for help with live at leeds, and there are five others looking for pearls at swine...

thanks for all of the contributions, and to all of you who continue to seed for the others - i think we have a started good thing here, and the fact that it is open to all makes it that much more accessible for stones fans...
July 10th, 2005 04:47 PM
Andy L Mac, someone seeded Leeds '82 on DaD (with the exact same files as my seed here) and it's still going...
July 10th, 2005 05:38 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
Andy L wrote:
Mac, someone seeded Leeds '82 on DaD (with the exact same files as my seed here) and it's still going...

thanks for the heads-up...

i will have to go over there and scour throught he recent stones seeds - i havent been there in a few weeks...

July 11th, 2005 07:13 AM
mac_daddy does anybody have a link to the the live at leeds link @ ezt..? (i cant find it in the searches i have run). tia.
July 11th, 2005 07:36 AM
justforyou
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:
does anybody have a link to the the live at leeds link @ ezt..? (i cant find it in the searches i have run). tia.

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-browse.php?search=%2Bleeds+%2Bstones&cat=0&submit=Search

Though there's only 2 seeders at the moment...
July 11th, 2005 07:50 AM
mac_daddy
quote:
justforyou wrote:

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-browse.php?search=%2Bleeds+%2Bstones&cat=0&submit=Search

Though there's only 2 seeders at the moment...

right on! many thanks...

yeah - like i said, i am just now catching up with two weeks off (and wouldnt you know there are about thirty stones torrents :P)...

anyway - going in chronological order, i started up this am, and the first two i started are choked with like two seeders and zero speed...

____

i would love to finish pearls at swine, too - maybe someone could reconnect as a seed for the five of us patiently waiting at around 25%..? tia.

edited for spelling
[Edited by mac_daddy]
July 11th, 2005 08:00 PM
2000 Man How cool! Thank you to the six people that are seeding Tallahassee Lassie! I was worried that I'd have to open the window and argue with the kids again, but not tonight! I'll get something else up in the next day or so just for those six people being so cool.
July 11th, 2005 10:20 PM
jpenn11
quote:
2000 Man wrote:
I'll get something else up in the next day or so

the gospel according to keefiucious?
July 13th, 2005 09:56 PM
J.J.Flash Brothers.... is there anything "special" of this one, since I have the other one with Preston's mini set:
(@ http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=50533
ANOTHER EARL'S COURT)

London,Earls Court Arena, UK, May 25,23, 1976

VINYL GANG PRODUCTIONS VGP-022

Quality : Mono SBD / Good Audience Track 13

01.HONKY TONK WOMEN (03:36)
02.IF YOU CAN'T ROCK ME/GET OFF MY CLOUD (05:42)
03.HAND OF FATE (03:55)
04.HEY NEGRITA (05:21)
05.AIN'T TOO PROUD TO BEG (04:21)
06.FOOL TO CRY (05:12)
07.HOT STUFF (04:28)
08.STAR STAR (04:14)
09.YOU GOTTA MOVE (04:35)
10.HAPPY (02:52)
11.TUMBLING DICE (04:16)
12.BROWN SUGAR (02:59)
13.SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL (08:27) #

[60:04]

London,Earls Court Arena, UK, May 23, 1976 #
July 13th, 2005 10:44 PM
jpenn11
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Brothers.... is there anything "special" of this one, since I have the other one with Preston's mini set:
(@ http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=50533
ANOTHER EARL'S COURT)

London,Earls Court Arena, UK, May 25,23, 1976

VINYL GANG PRODUCTIONS VGP-022
13.SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL (08:27) #
[60:04]
London,Earls Court Arena, UK, May 23, 1976 #

London, UK 5/25/76;60 min; "Another Earl's Court"
I quote from the following unpublished review: "A near perfect stage monitor recording, although Jagger is in the background. The guitar sound is excellent, especially Ronnie's solos are great, IMHO. Great performance.
This title is completed with an audience recording of Sympathy for the Devil, probably from the 5/23/76 show..."

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/music/rollingstones-faq/part2/

July 15th, 2005 05:56 PM
cabledogg2 Does anyone have any info on the 2 CBGB torrents? Are they STONES related?..............cabledogg2
July 15th, 2005 06:00 PM
cabledogg2 Anyone have and willing to seed the 2 new Boston '72 shows? The quality is supposed to be really good......cabledogg2
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)