ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

AWD Arena, Hannover - 19th July 2006
© Niedersachsen NDR2 Radio thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŃOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bigger Bang-Bonus DVD any good??? Return to archive
17th July 2006 05:49 PM
interfere71 Hi folks,
i saw my very first Stones live-show last friday here in Vienna! And it was a real big classic! :-)

One question. I saw the "Bigger Bang"-Limited Edition in a shop today. Is the bonus dvd worth buying?
Can anyone who has it give me a little advice please?

cheers,

Rob
17th July 2006 05:58 PM
Gazza Hi Rob and welcome

It basically consists of the Stones talking about making the album - the same interviews were shown in a TV special broadcast in many countries around the time the album came out

There are also a couple of promo videos for Rough Justice and Streets of Love, and DVD audio of two bonus songs from the ABB sessions which are inavailable elsewhere - Dont wanna go home and Under The Radar

I dont think its worth the extra money as they should have released this version at the same time as the regular album instead of doing so three months later which means you have to buy ABB twice, but the two new songs are pretty good. Especially "Under The Radar".
17th July 2006 06:01 PM
interfere71 thanks! that was really fast!
I think iŽll buy it! :-)
17th July 2006 07:11 PM
Soldatti
quote:
interfere71 wrote:
I think iŽll buy it! :-)

Buy it.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)