ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

AWD Arena, Hannover - 19th July 2006
© Niedersachsen NDR2 Radio thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Pearl Jam For Pug Return to archive
17th July 2006 12:37 PM
pdog I found the setlist on the World Wide Web...
So... I'm working, doing my thing and considering hitting this show. Even though, I know there will be thousands of yucky yuppies in attendance. I take a few folks to the Civic Auditorium, I do a scan of the ticket selling. Talk a guy down to $30 for a ticket about 30 minutes before showtime. I say to myself, I'll wait... I'm downtown get a flag from some guy while I'm doing 45 down Howard st. I'm on the opposite side too, so he has to run across 4 lanes to get to me. He's going to the show. I tell him about how I'm thinknig about it but waiting it out still. He tells me he might have an extra at will call. He's on someones guest list... Long story short, he does and gives me a free ticket.
I got in 5 minutes before the band hit the stage... Eddie fucks up the first song, forgets the lyrics... It was cool b/c the crowd loved it... It was funny...
Best part of the night, was when they brought our Penelope and Greg from the Avengers. They sounded like crap doing American In Me. Eddie had talked earlier about how they didn't even do a soundcheck b/c they were doing some envoirmental interview... Anyway, it was cool giving the nod to SF's greatest Punk Rock band, well, besides Crime!
Long show... They really rocked. Some of the new stuff comes off as Proggy, but I actually kinda of dug that!
A free ticket, a two hour break from woeking and I still made good money. Definitely the best tip ever, being given the ticket...

Next week... Raconteurs, another Sold Out( Nothing is Sold Out) show!

Set List: Sometimes (part), Severed Hand, Whipping, Corduroy, World Wide Suicide, Animal, Marker In The Sand, Dissident, Even Flow, Army Reserve, Insignificance, In My Tree, Lukin, Garden, I Got Shit, Inside Job, Rearviewmirror

1st encore: Wasted Reprise, Come Back, Better Man, Life Wasted, Amerikan In Me (by The Avengers) (with guest vocalist Penelope Houston and guitarist Greg Ingraham of The Avengers), Alive
2nd encore: Last Kiss, Big Wave, Blood, Leash, Fuckin' Up (by Neil Young), Yellow Ledbetter/(Star Spangled Banner)
17th July 2006 12:46 PM
Saint Sway sounds fun

I had less success seing Pug's favorite baseball team

my weekend was a bust!

I was chased thru the streets of the Bronx by Yankee fans with brooms!

[Edited by Saint Sway]
17th July 2006 01:05 PM
pdog Yankees fans know nothing about cleaning.
17th July 2006 01:15 PM
Saint Sway Pearl Jam and Phish name too many songs with just one word.

The set lists look silly: Bark, Dark, Wind, Black, Go, Bread, Steal, Fast, Light, Green, Depressed, Bite, Snow....

17th July 2006 01:19 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Pearl Jam and Phish name too many songs with just one word.

The set lists look silly: Bark, Dark, Wind, Black, Go, Bread, Steal, Fast, Light, Green, Depressed, Bite, Snow....

I agree, I also dislike how the song title has nothing to do with the lyrics in the song (ie Yellow Ledbedder, Untiled, MFC, Insignifigance, elderly woman behind the counter in a small town, etc)
17th July 2006 01:24 PM
Joey

Nanky ?!

17th July 2006 02:23 PM
Some Guy Joey is packing his A game today.
17th July 2006 02:53 PM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Joey is packing his A game today.

Thanks Some Guy .....................

I am truly on a roll .
17th July 2006 02:54 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Joey wrote:

Thanks Some Guy .....................

I am truly on a roll .

like butter baby... butter.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)