ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

AWD Arena, Hannover - 19th July 2006
© Niedersachsen NDR2 Radio thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hilarious Stones/Cher Video! Return to archive
16th July 2006 09:50 AM
gimmekeef Watch this borrowed from shidoobee...You'll bust a gut!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm9UJ7_y_J8
16th July 2006 09:56 AM
Gazza The girl isnt Cher, but Cathy McGowan, the presenter of Ready Steady Go (the clip comes from a 1965 edition of RSG). Great fun
[Edited by Gazza]
16th July 2006 09:59 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
Gazza wrote:
The girl isnt Cher, but Cathy McGowan, the presenter of Ready Steady Go (the clip comes from a 1965 edition of RSG). Great fun
[Edited by Gazza]

LOL..Yeah she looked too hot for Cher!..Keith and that tuba is priceless!
16th July 2006 10:52 AM
LadyJane LMFAO...............priceless.

Charlie friggin kills me!!!!!!!!!!!!

LJ.
16th July 2006 11:00 AM
GotToRollMe OH MY GOD! Keith and that tuba ARE priceless! LMFAO!

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
16th July 2006 11:10 AM
FrankiePeppers I saw that on Charlie is my Darling, Brian's yawn and Kieth are hysterical.

Hate to get sidetracked but, I burned "Charlie" as region-free on dvd shrink, but I still can't play it on my dvd player, it only works on the pc. the dvd player is new and other torrented discs work fine. Any suggestions on reburning?
16th July 2006 11:37 AM
corgi37 FUCK! I had heard about this since the days of yore, but hadnt seen in before. Was that Charlie dancing with Bill at the end?
16th July 2006 12:52 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This is available for free here at the board since a long time as a bit torrent, is part of the "Charlie is My Darling" DVD9 and in better quality
16th July 2006 08:45 PM
stonedinaustralia here's bowie and marianne doing the same song live '73

M's voice is fantastic - but the years have rendered bowie's get up ridiculous (imho)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7THWjjnV2bM&search=david%20bowie%20i%20got%20you%20babe
17th July 2006 12:36 AM
not bound to please
quote:
FrankiePeppers wrote:
I saw that on Charlie is my Darling, Brian's yawn and Kieth are hysterical.

Hate to get sidetracked but, I burned "Charlie" as region-free on dvd shrink, but I still can't play it on my dvd player, it only works on the pc. the dvd player is new and other torrented discs work fine. Any suggestions on reburning?

You can get dvd players that are multi region rather cheaply - aroung $60 last I heard. Is it in PAL or NTSC?

17th July 2006 12:38 PM
jb Nothing special imo..........Mick taylor is the guy who finally got them out of this bubble-gum crap.
[Edited by jb]
17th July 2006 01:04 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
jb wrote:
Nothing special imo..........Mick taylor is the guy who finally got them out of this bubble-gum crap.
[Edited by jb]

Taylor played what he was told to play and when he was told to play.If he had any balls to save us from some embarassments then jb why didnt he refuse to put on the sailor suit for The IORR video? lol
17th July 2006 01:10 PM
jb
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

Taylor played what he was told to play and when he was told to play.If he had any balls to save us from some embarassments then jb why didnt he refuse to put on the sailor suit for The IORR video? lol

contractual...
17th July 2006 01:16 PM
Saint Sway like it or not, I choose to blame the sailor suits on Ron Wood
17th July 2006 01:25 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
like it or not, I choose to blame the sailor suits on Ron Wood

Sway..I dont think The Faces ever wore those suits!....
17th July 2006 04:35 PM
Paranoid_Android The woman behind Keith...is that Babs?
17th July 2006 09:54 PM
FrankiePeppers
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

You can get dvd players that are multi region rather cheaply - aroung $60 last I heard. Is it in PAL or NTSC?

I don't know if the video is PAL or NTSC. The manual states that it cannot play PAL. that might be it. I'll look into it thanks.
18th July 2006 01:25 AM
Kilroy
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

REALLY, THat Is as BubbleGum As can Be, To cute for the Stones
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)