ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

AWD Arena, Hannover - 19th July 2006
© Niedersachsen NDR2 Radio thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The WHO in Philly Return to archive
14th July 2006 11:26 AM
Steel Wheels If anyone is interested in seeing them open the tour, the venue presale tickets are on sale right now.

The password is CYBERCLUB

Section 4 row 10 is the closest I could find. Many tickets remain!
14th July 2006 02:12 PM
Saint Sway what day?
15th July 2006 02:24 PM
Bitch Sept 12th at Wachovia.

I got an email announcing tickets go on sale Monday, July 17th.

15th July 2006 03:47 PM
pdog The Who are doing an Amex pre-sale too, like The Stones did in the early stages of ABB tour!
15th July 2006 05:52 PM
Lethargy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
what day?

If you're lucky, Sway, you'll be able to score LAST ROW SEATS for list price, and all you have to do is sign up for a year only long distance phone commitment.

Sorry, Vegas flashback...
16th July 2006 05:28 PM
Joey
quote:
Steel Wheels wrote:
If anyone is interested in seeing them open the tour, the venue presale tickets are on sale right now.

The password is CYBERCLUB

Section 4 row 10 is the closest I could find. Many tickets remain!

Thanks Steel Wheels
17th July 2006 04:13 PM
jb This will sell well..not any record, but they will not be embarrassed in major markets....
17th July 2006 04:28 PM
Paranoid_Android The Who are opening up for the Chili Peppers Sept 23rd in Baltimore...Thievery Coorperation will do a great DJ set to open the evening!!!
17th July 2006 04:29 PM
jb
quote:
Paranoid_Android wrote:
The Who are opening up for the Chili Peppers Sept 23rd in Baltimore...Thievery Coorperation will do a great DJ set to open the evening!!!

Humiliating????
17th July 2006 04:31 PM
Bitch The Who are playing alot of different places in NY NJ & PA so I'm not worried about getting tickets AND I'M NOT SURE OF THE STONES FALL dates YET!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT IF THERE'S A TRAVEL CONFLICT, like with Clapton, and Aerosmith.

SO I'm not buying any tickets until ??? WHEN?"? HOW MUCH LONGER DO THE STONES MAKE ME WAIT for the SO-CALLED ANNOUNCEMENT??? THAT COMES LAST!!! OFFICIAL - YEAH RIGHT!

IMO
17th July 2006 04:33 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Lethargy wrote:

If you're lucky, Sway, you'll be able to score LAST ROW SEATS for list price, and all you have to do is sign up for a year only long distance phone commitment.

Sorry, Vegas flashback...

I had 3 extra phone lines installed that year just so I could switch over to Sprint and enjoy priveleged last row seating!

and the internet voting was rigged!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)