ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

AWD Arena, Hannover - 19th July 2006
© Niedersachsen NDR2 Radio thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Why ?!?! ..... WHY ?!?! .... ( NSC ) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
13th July 2006 09:00 PM
rasputin56
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Take it easy man. Its all in god's plan.

Damn straight. The only problem is these guys are going to be really pissed off once the Rapture comes and they find out they're still here. Happily, I'll just smile downward from on high.
13th July 2006 09:01 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Time to give the green flag to both Germany and Japan. This thing is going to take a major league effort by all freedom loving democracies against a bunch of 8th century living fundamentalists phsychos. Time to send Allah some martyrs wholesale. This is an absolute clash of cultures,and the Islamic asswhipes have zero desire for peace. Fuck the precision strike bullshit! Time for some serious carpet bombing. Make so undesirable for the Islamofucks to wage war that they capitulate. This PC surgical strike bullshit is only converting more terrorists. Time to go Dresden on the fucks.

Riffy

The time to call Russia and China's bluff is now!...before they obtain the ability to fight a formiddable conventional war...unfortunately, these freedom loving democracies you speak of are sleeping...and continue to sleep...hell, they prefer to sleep...only Japan, who are in the crosshairs, are starting to see the light...this is ALL being driven by China, Russia and Iran...and that should scare the hell out of people...the EU's codemnation of Israel is ridiculous...as if they would behave any differently if their neighbors were harboring and sponsoring groups bent on their destruction...

Iranian troops in Lebanon?...Is that so beyond reality?
13th July 2006 09:06 PM
rasputin56 Red Dawn was on the other night.

WOLVERIIIIIIIIIINES!
13th July 2006 09:09 PM
Fiji Joe Or as the chinese would say...WORVELINES

-------

Four arrests linked to Chinese spy ring
By Bill Gertz
THE WASHINGTON TIMES
November 5, 2005

Four persons arrested in Los Angeles are part of a Chinese intelligence-gathering ring, federal investigators said, and the suspects caused serious compromises for 15 years to major U.S. weapons systems, including submarines and warships.
U.S. intelligence and security officials said the case remains under investigation but that it could prove to be among the most damaging spy cases since the 1985 one of John A. Walker Jr., who passed Navy communication codes to Moscow for 22 years.
The Los Angeles spy ring has operated since 1990 and has funneled technology and military secrets to China in the form of documents and computer disks, officials close to the case said.
The ring was led by Chi Mak and his wife, Rebecca Laiwah Chiu, along with Mr. Chi's brother, Tai Wang Mak, and his wife, Fuk Heung Li, officials said.
Key compromises uncovered so far include sensitive data on Aegis battle management systems that are the core of U.S. Navy destroyers and cruisers.
China covertly obtained the Aegis technology and earlier this year deployed its first Aegis warship, code-named Magic Shield, intelligence officials have said.
The Chinese also obtained sensitive data on U.S. submarines, including classified details related to the new Virginia-class attack submarines.
Officials said based on a preliminary assessment, China now will be able to track U.S. submarines, a compromise that potentially could be devastating if the United States enters a conflict with China in defending Taiwan.
Mr. Chi, an electrical engineer, also had access to details on U.S. aircraft carriers and once was aboard the USS Stennis. A Pentagon report made public earlier this year said China's military is building up capabilities to attack U.S. aircraft carriers.
China also is thought to have obtained information from the spy ring that will assist Chinese military development of electromagnetic pulse weapons -- weapons that simulate the electronic shock caused by a nuclear blast -- that disrupt electronics.
It also is thought to have obtained unmanned aerial vehicle technology from the spy ring.
All four persons were arrested yesterday and charged with theft of government property. Law-enforcement officials said that the charges are expected to be upgraded to espionage or espionage-related once the nature of the information involved is fully investigated.
13th July 2006 09:17 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Take it easy man. Its all in god's plan.

But you don't beleive in God !!!
13th July 2006 09:20 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

The time to call Russia and China's bluff is now!...before they obtain the ability to fight a formiddable conventional war...unfortunately, these freedom loving democracies you speak of are sleeping...and continue to sleep...hell, they prefer to sleep...only Japan, who are in the crosshairs, are starting to see the light...this is ALL being driven by China, Russia and Iran...and that should scare the hell out of people...the EU's codemnation of Israel is ridiculous...as if they would behave any differently if their neighbors were harboring and sponsoring groups bent on their destruction...

Iranian troops in Lebanon?...Is that so beyond reality?

True dat Feej. The thing is that some are starting to see the very real threat of Islamic wackjobs. France got a small dose of what a pissed off Islamic citizenry can do. The Netherlands is trying desperatly to change their own immigration policies. This is coming to head very fast and the crazy thing is that the only ones who seem to get it are lambasted for openly discussing it and calling a spade a spade. Guess what? Bush WAS DEAD RIGHT when he called Iran,North Korea,and Iraq the Axis of Evil. They are,or in Iraq's case were,the provocatuers of Islamic terror worldwide. Shit. Spain,London,Bali,Sudan,India,NYC,Washington DC,Jordon,Kenya,Tanzania,Saudi Arabia,Yeman,the Phillipines. Every one of these countries(and many more) have been attacked by these fuckers. When will the "cut and run" appeasers wake up and admit that this fight is NOT Bush's fault. It is going to happen regardless of who is in office. Five to six generations of radical Islamists have been brainwashed into jihad against all infidels and they care not one whit for negotiations. They're sole desire is to be martyred in the name of Allah for their assbackwards belief in this insane worldview.

Riffy
13th July 2006 09:24 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:

But you don't beleive in God !!!

Que?
13th July 2006 09:34 PM
Fiji Joe You don't believe in God?...How do you ever take an oath?...Putting your hand on the Karma Sutra, I do not think, ensures truthful testimony
13th July 2006 09:46 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
You don't believe in God?...How do you ever take an oath?...Putting your hand on the Karma Sutra, I do not think, ensures truthful testimony

Me and god are tight. He tells me all kinds of stuff, most of it is babble, but some good. Some good.
13th July 2006 10:04 PM
Maxlugar [quote]Riffhard wrote:

True dat Feej. The thing is that some are starting to see the very real threat of Islamic wackjobs. France got a small dose of what a pissed off Islamic citizenry can do. The Netherlands is trying desperatly to change their own immigration policies. This is coming to head very fast and the crazy thing is that the only ones who seem to get it are lambasted for openly discussing it and calling a spade a spade. Guess what? Bush WAS DEAD RIGHT when he called Iran,North Korea,and Iraq the Axis of Evil. They are,or in Iraq's case were,the provocatuers of Islamic terror worldwide. Shit. Spain,London,Bali,Sudan,India,NYC,Washington DC,Jordon,Kenya,Tanzania,Saudi Arabia,Yeman,the Phillipines. Every one of these countries(and many more) have been attacked by these fuckers. When will the "cut and run" appeasers wake up and admit that this fight is NOT Bush's fault. It is going to happen regardless of who is in office. Five to six generations of radical Islamists have been brainwashed into jihad against all infidels and they care not one whit for negotiations. They're sole desire is to be martyred in the name of Allah for their assbackwards belief in this insane worldview.

Riffy

Oh dear God do I want to go fishing with you!
13th July 2006 10:08 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Has anyone given the Germans the go ahead to militarize at full capacity?...they are Europe's greatest hope

Holy fucking Jesus lord Christ above in heaven, how did I miss this tidbit of documented insanity?

Now THAT is funny. We tried this German stuff, it got us nowhere. In fact, it pretty much sucked all around. See, e.g., Wordl War I. See, e.g., World War II. See, e.g., Auschwitz. See, e.g., Germany.

Hezbollah??? Hezzie? Is it really you?
13th July 2006 10:11 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Oh dear God do I want to go fishing with you!

And a-fishing we shall go! I'm liking the thought of this wild boar hunt as well! I have not been on The Couch in a while because I have moved and my pc is not set up yet,and,as you know,I am blocked at work. Let's get it together with this fishing trip!

Riffy
13th July 2006 10:11 PM
Fiji Joe Moonie wrote:

"Holy fucking Jesus lord Christ above in heaven, how did I miss this tidbit of documented insanity?

Now THAT is funny. We tried this German stuff, it got us nowhere. In fact, it pretty much sucked all around. See, e.g., Wordl War I. See, e.g., World War II. See, e.g., Auschwitz. See, e.g., Germany.

Hezbollah??? Hezzie? Is it really you?"

You have not denounced anyone...you are on the high road...you have no street cred on this issue...that's just the way it is...

I'll keep checking Al Franken's blog and let you know when he posts your marching orders

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
13th July 2006 10:21 PM
sirmoonie I've denounced more people than everyone else on this board combined.
13th July 2006 10:41 PM
Riffhard
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I've denounced more people than everyone else on this board combined.

I denounce all evil doers,and all the limpwristed pantywaste liberals that appease them. I do,however,fully support Joe Leiberman. It figures that because he has the balls to stand behind his vote to go to war with Iraq that the limpwristers are ready to throw him out of the Democrat party. Even though those these same pussified libs voted exactly like he did. Typical of the party that has been taken over by the fucktards at Democratic Underground.

I denounce Reid,Pelosi,Boxer,Shummer,Durbin,Lehey,McKinney,The Swimmer,Kerry,Cankles Clinton,Dean,and every other dip shit-for-brains lib!

I have denounced!

Riffy
13th July 2006 10:45 PM
sirmoonie I've denounced way more people than that.
13th July 2006 10:49 PM
Riffhard
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I've denounced way more people than that.

Oh I see the way you are gonna do me. How's this then?.....I denounce evreyone who who ever voted for those pussified libs that I mentioned plus I denounce their entire families as well. That's some serious denouncing! I think you gotta give me that?!

Riffy
13th July 2006 11:22 PM
sirmoonie Yup, that's some A List denouncing!
13th July 2006 11:28 PM
Riffhard
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Yup, that's some A List denouncing!

God bless you my A-List denouncing brother! I am a denouncer now! I thank you.

Riffy
13th July 2006 11:29 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

God bless you my A-List denouncing brother! I am a denouncer now! I thank you.

Riffy

Oh wait. I didn't mean that you were denouncing A-Listers! I meant that you too are a denouncer of A-List proportions. That's a good thing. It's true!

Riffy
13th July 2006 11:36 PM
Poplar
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
A-List denouncing

i denounce anyone who doesn't regard this as classic RO shit.
13th July 2006 11:45 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Poplar wrote:

i denounce anyone who doesn't regard this as classic RO shit.

Please explain. I do not want to denounce your post before I understand it's intent. I will not unilaterally denounce this post but I will defend my right to denounce it if pushed.

Riffy
13th July 2006 11:55 PM
not bound to please All of you guys need to drink more. Drink so much you get into weird homoerotic situations, and become very confused the next day.

Has any one else noticed Steelie is back?
14th July 2006 12:06 AM
Dan
quote:
not bound to please wrote:
All of you guys need to drink more. Drink so much you get into weird homoerotic situations, and become very confused the next day.

Not only do I denounce everyone who who ever voted for pussified libs and their entire families, I say we kill them all. And fuck the corpses.
14th July 2006 08:20 AM
Maxlugar [quote]Riffhard wrote:

And a-fishing we shall go! I'm liking the thought of this wild boar hunt as well! I have not been on The Couch in a while because I have moved and my pc is not set up yet,and,as you know,I am blocked at work. Let's get it together with this fishing trip!

I will pick three saturday's and present them for your approval. You will pick one. We will sail the high seas, catch fish, haul them aboard and denounce their scaly asses good and right.

14th July 2006 09:02 AM
rasputin56 I hear there's some pretty good fishing here:

14th July 2006 09:11 AM
Maxlugar [quote]rasputin56 wrote:
I hear there's some pretty good fishing here:

That was very mean spirited.
14th July 2006 09:23 AM
not bound to please
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]Riffhard wrote:

I will pick three saturday's and present them for your approval. You will pick one. We will sail the high seas, catch fish, haul them aboard and denounce their scaly asses good and right.

My vote for the next awkward morning after...
14th July 2006 09:34 AM
rasputin56
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]rasputin56 wrote:
I hear there's some pretty good fishing here:

That was very mean spirited.

Aw, c'mon, it was posted with nothin' but the love.
14th July 2006 09:48 AM
Some Guy Back to zero
So you wanna blow us all to pieces
Go meet your maker, head hung down
And give him all your explanations
Go ahead, throw down
Back to zero, back to nothing
Straight to meltdown, back to zero
That's where we're heading

It's a monkey living on my back
I can feel my spine begin to crack
I'm looking to the future
I keep on glancing back
I prefer to rot
I don't want to pop

I think I'll head back to the jungle, alright
Don't want to see no big bad rumble, too fright
Back to zero, that's where we're going
Back to nothing, right now, right now
No heroes? No more heroes
Back to meltdown
That's where I'm going, back to zero

My whole life is hanging on a thread
I'm the fly inside the spider's web
I'm looking to the future
I keep on glancing back
I prefer to rot
I don't want to pop

I worry about my great grandchildren
Living ten miles beneath the ground
I worry about their whole existence
The whole damn thing's in doubt
Back to zero, that's where we're going
Back to nothing, that's where we're heading
Straight to meltdown, that's where we're going
Back to zero, right now, right now

We're going nowhere
Right now, right now
Back to zero, that's where we're heading
Back to zero
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)