ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

AWD Arena, Hannover - 19th July 2006
© Niedersachsen NDR2 Radio thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Why ?!?! ..... WHY ?!?! .... ( NSC ) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
13th July 2006 04:36 PM
jb The Wayans Brothers have made over a billion in gross profits-I learned of this by watching "The Big Picture" with Danny Deutch.
[Edited by jb]
13th July 2006 04:39 PM
rasputin56
quote:
jb wrote:
This was inevitable and strategically very smart timing after Novak 's mea culpa yesterday....................

It may have had more to do with the statute of limitations expiring at midnight tomorrow than Novak furthering his complicity in his act of treason against America and its people.
13th July 2006 04:56 PM
Joey " Big settlements (8 figs) after depos are over. No way guys like Cheney and Rove can go to trial. No jury appeal, forensically unattractive, plus Plame can sit around and wave the flag all day long."

13th July 2006 05:04 PM
pdog I have an opinion on this issue in the middle east!
Anyone care? I'm not even sure if I care about my views!
13th July 2006 05:10 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:
I have an opinion on this issue in the middle east!
Anyone care? I'm not even sure if I care about my views!

Who do you denounce, Hezbollah or Israel?
13th July 2006 05:12 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

13th July 2006 05:12 PM
sirmoonie Why has no one thought to ask me who I denounce?
13th July 2006 05:13 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Do you even have to ask? I'm past the given and taken for granted statements, I'm more into how many I beleive should be exterminated, and what countries should be given the you better knock this shit off or you're next talk!
13th July 2006 05:16 PM
sirmoonie The jury is still out on this man, the Reverand Sun Myung Moon.

Denounce or upnounce - say it now of forever hold your piss.
13th July 2006 05:18 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Why has no one thought to ask me who I denounce?

Oh ........ , OH !!!! ...... Lil' Fiji ...... Lil' Fiji !!!!!!

13th July 2006 05:25 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Why has no one thought to ask me who I denounce?

I was first denounce Hezbollah...and I continue to do so...I also continue to denounce Joey...emoticon fundamentalists like him should be wiped from the planet
13th July 2006 05:27 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I was first denounce Hezbollah...and I continue to do so...I also continue to denounce Joey...emoticon fundamentalists like him should be wiped from the planet

I saw you denounce Hezbollah first. I'm not trying to steal your thunder.
13th July 2006 05:29 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

Do you even have to ask? I'm past the given and taken for granted statements, I'm more into how many I beleive should be exterminated, and what countries should be given the you better knock this shit off or you're next talk!

I think crossing someone's borders and killing and capturing their soldiers is an act of war...No Sleep Till Brooklyn!
13th July 2006 05:30 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I saw you denounce Hezbollah first. I'm not trying to steal your thunder.

But you have denounced no one...state your position....I'm making a chart
13th July 2006 05:36 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

But you have denounced no one...state your position....I'm making a chart

I got no pony in this race. I'm taking the high road.
13th July 2006 05:40 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I got no pony in this race. I'm taking the high road.

Then I'll just pencil in your name under "pascifist pussy"

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
13th July 2006 05:48 PM
Joey " ...I also continue to denounce Joey...emoticon fundamentalists like him should be wiped from the planet"

13th July 2006 06:04 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Then I'll just pencil in your name under "pascifist pussy"

Oh yeah? How about I pencil you in under "fishdick pumpernickel white boy"?
13th July 2006 06:56 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Oh yeah? How about I pencil you in under "fishdick pumpernickel white boy"?

What strange chart are you making?
13th July 2006 06:59 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Joey wrote:
" ...I also continue to denounce Joey...emoticon fundamentalists like him should be wiped from the planet"

I was but a boy when I given the magic posting shoes

13th July 2006 07:22 PM
Riffhard
quote:
jb wrote:
The history of "us" is quite astonishing....You, me, Joey, nanker, etc......................................

Ahh hmmm,I'm over here now. I have been there since the start too big boy. It was oh those many years ago at StonesWorld that I first dipped my toe into the water. Posters? I've known a few.

Oh,yeah,and one more thing. If you guys really believe that the liar Joe Wilson and Valerie "Vanity Fair" Plame has got anything on Cheney,Rumy,etc. than you're nuts. The only corraborated,proven,full of shit liar thus far is Joe Fucking Wilson.

This whole Middle East sit rep may well turn into WWIII on a grand scale. We are in the middle of massive clash of cutures here,and I fear that the Dems,for some insane pussified reason,think that negotiation is possible. Not gonna happen. Bye bye Syria we hardly knew ya. Same goes for Iran.

Riffy
13th July 2006 07:57 PM
rasputin56 Yeah, that lying Joe Wilson and the CIA! The beauty of civil cases like this is you never know where they'll lead. Thanks Ken Starr!
13th July 2006 08:03 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
Yeah, that lying Joe Wilson and the CIA! The beauty of civil cases like this is you never know where they'll lead. Thanks Ken Starr!

You have denounced no one
13th July 2006 08:13 PM
rasputin56 Ruth Buzzy
13th July 2006 08:15 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
The beauty of civil cases like this is you never know where they'll lead. Thanks Ken Starr!

Which is all I meant, and I wasn't even being political, but Riffy as usual couldn't figure that out.

Liability is a done deal. The preponderance of evidence standard, grand jury testimony, Novak, and defense of the American Flag is all the ammo Plame needs here - the real moments will be how Cheney and Rove play all the shredding they will get in their depos. This could go Clintonesque. It just could. Be fun watching. What a pair of power-drunk idiots. And what did it get them?
13th July 2006 08:24 PM
Fiji Joe The first major military actions of WWIII are underway and you chuckleheads are talking about some "CIA leak"?

The question of the day is how, given their inability to mobilize and sustain large troop movements, will China and Russia, militarily, deal with the impending attack on Iran?...nukes?...continued covert funding and support of Iran, Syria and Venezuela?...what man?...what?

Has anyone given the Germans the go ahead to militarize at full capacity?...they are Europe's greatest hope
13th July 2006 08:31 PM
Some Guy the shit is getting messier and there is no clear cut answer.
13th July 2006 08:33 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
The first major military actions of WWIII are underway and you chuckleheads are talking about some "CIA leak"?

The question of the day is how, given their inability to mobilize and sustain large troop movements, will China and Russia, militarily, deal with the impending attack on Iran?...nukes?...continued covert funding and support of Iran, Syria and Venezuela?...what man?...what?

Has anyone given the Germans the go ahead to militarize at full capacity?...they are Europe's greatest hope

Take it easy man. Its all in god's plan.
13th July 2006 08:49 PM
Dan
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
The first major military actions of WWIII are underway and you chuckleheads are talking about some "CIA leak"?

It makes for amusing discussion.

quote:

Nothing directly I assume though they may hoot and hollar if any oil supplies will be cut off. Taiwan was sold out a long time ago and China will use a weakened America fighting 3 wars to lay the groundwork in earnest to become the dominant power in the Pacific. Just a guess.
13th July 2006 08:49 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Time to give the green flag to both Germany and Japan. This thing is going to take a major league effort by all freedom loving democracies against a bunch of 8th century living fundamentalists phsychos. Time to send Allah some martyrs wholesale. This is an absolute clash of cultures,and the Islamic asswhipes have zero desire for peace. Fuck the precision strike bullshit! Time for some serious carpet bombing. Make so undesirable for the Islamofucks to wage war that they capitulate. This PC surgical strike bullshit is only converting more terrorists. Time to go Dresden on the fucks.

Riffy
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)