ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

AWD Arena, Hannover - 19th July 2006
© Niedersachsen NDR2 Radio thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Why ?!?! ..... WHY ?!?! .... ( NSC ) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
13th July 2006 03:30 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

As one who has never shyed away from a face to face meet and greet, and one who has stared his detractors in the eye, I know this black man ain't talking to me

I blame Joey for this...and furtermore, I denounce him

I, also, do not shy away when called out. I greeted you in Chicago, unarmed.

Blame Gazza, Blame Canada, whoever, but blame this is a place to discuss capes, and being excluded from summits, of which I shall attend ZERO SUMMITS!

[Edited by voodoopug]
[Edited by voodoopug]
13th July 2006 03:31 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

we must all join hands and sing SOL

join with me

"and I - I - I - I - I - I - I - I - I walk the streets of love and their filled with tears and I - I - I - I - I - I - I - I - I......"

for you:

13th July 2006 03:32 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Is that Starbuck with his back to the stage? Was he protesting?

13th July 2006 03:34 PM
Fiji Joe Although geographically connected, I have never met Joey...he once asked me to meet him at Harry's Uptown in Kansas City...So I went...he never showed...and I felt like an ass sitting at the bar, with a bouquet of roses, drinking alone

I guess he had better things to do...
13th July 2006 03:36 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Although geographically connected, I have never met Joey...he once asked me to meet him at Harry's Uptown in Kansas City...So I went...he never showed...and I felt like an ass sitting at the bar, with a bouquet of roses, drinking alone

I guess he had better things to do...

I cannot count the amount of times we have tried to recreate that moment....you really had to be there.
13th July 2006 03:36 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I, also, do not shy away when called out. I greeted you in Chicago, unarmed.

Blame Joey, Blame Canada, whoever, but blame this is a place to discuss capes, and being excluded from summits, of which I shall attend ZERO SUMMITS!

[Edited by voodoopug]

dON'T BLAME jOEY
13th July 2006 03:38 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

dON'T BLAME jOEY

The only thing I blame Joey for is for giving us all a reason to come here...without him, none of this is possible
13th July 2006 03:43 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

The only thing I blame Joey for is for giving us all a reason to come here...without him, none of this is possible

LIES! You know nothing of board history! You are humiliated!
13th July 2006 03:45 PM
jb The history of "us" is quite astonishing....You, me, Joey, nanker, etc......................................
13th July 2006 03:45 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

LIES! You know nothing of board history! You are humiliated!

I don't learn board history...I make it! Regardless of the never-ending attacks, I will continue to make dreams come true for those deemed worthy!

I shall hug you when/if we greet maxy
13th July 2006 03:50 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
The history of "us" is quite astonishing....You, me, Joey, nanker, etc......................................

Some (jb, joey, myself) put the "oar" in message bOARd as we keep this thing moving....others (you know who they are) put the "Mess" in MESSage board.
13th July 2006 03:51 PM
sirmoonie We've been hit! We've been hit!

Save the bombardier! Save the bombardier!
13th July 2006 03:58 PM
Joey " I feel ya Dan...I damn sure feel ya "

13th July 2006 04:00 PM
sirmoonie Apocalyptic?

Prophesorial?

This is some 666-Nostradmus stuff. Shades of John Brown at Harper's Ferry. Shades of Dieppe. Shades of the Cod Wars.
13th July 2006 04:02 PM
jb I hope to meet Moonie this tour...we disagree on some issues, but both like basketball.
13th July 2006 04:06 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
I hope to meet Moonie this tour...we disagree on some issues, but both like basketball.

I appreciate when teams "win for the kids" see Miami 2006 and Bulls 1995
13th July 2006 04:07 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:
I hope to meet Moonie this tour...we disagree on some issues, but both like basketball.

Word on the street is that the tour is a bust.
13th July 2006 04:09 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Word on the street is that the tour is a bust.

But we beat Dallas and sold out 2 shows down here.
13th July 2006 04:10 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

But we beat Dallas and sold out 2 shows down here.

I have a terrific headache ..... ( *** Joey keels over at his desk and passes out *** )

..... Fade to white ( like an angel )

Kins !
13th July 2006 04:13 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Some (jb, joey, myself) put the "oar" in message bOARd as we keep this thing moving....others (you know who they are) put the "Mess" in MESSage board.

I haven't been here on a routine basis for some time...Is it true that in my absence you have returned to being a "non-factor"?...Should I begin to make amends?
13th July 2006 04:14 PM
sirmoonie Sniffing glue gives me a headache, but I do it anyway. I live to get high.
13th July 2006 04:16 PM
Nellcote I don't see any White Sox player with their own web site?

http://papisays.com/
[Edited by Nellcote]
13th July 2006 04:16 PM
rasputin56 The true game of basketball hasn't been played since at least the early 90's. I blame that on Hezbollah.
13th July 2006 04:18 PM
sirmoonie There was some really good NBA playoff basketball this year.
13th July 2006 04:27 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
There was some really good NBA playoff basketball this year.

It was very entertaining....the best series was Dallas/Spurs...but we were very steady and with veteran leadership and a great coach, were able to beat, argaubly, a more talented team....Shaq and D Wade brough us the title..and we thank them.
sirmoonie Plame plays the full boat press. Perjury trap is set for Rove and Cheney. Look out boys, mondo-hondo-lawyer that fucker up, or you is going down like plankton on the high seas.

Big settlements (8 figs) after depos are over. No way guys like Cheney and Rove can go to trial. No jury appeal, forensically unattractive, plus Plame can sit around and wave the flag all day long.

Developing.....
Some Guy This will not bode well for the rumoured mid east mini tour.
13th July 2006 04:28 PM
jb [quote]sirmoonie wrote:
Plame plays the full boat press. Perjury trap is set for Rove and Cheney. Look out boys, mondo-hondo-lawyer that fucker up, or you is going down like plankton on the high seas.

Big settlements (8 figs) after depos are over. No way guys like Cheney and Rove can go to trial. No jury appeal, forensically unattractive, plus Plame can sit around and wave the flag all day long.

Developing.....
[/quote
This was inevitable and strategically very smart timing after Novak 's mea culpa yesterday....................
13th July 2006 04:29 PM
jb
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
This will not bode well for the rumoured mid east mini tour.

Tel Aviv never happened........
13th July 2006 04:34 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:

This was inevitable and strategically very smart timing after Novak 's mea culpa yesterday....................

They're fucked. Plame et al. could give a fuck about the money, they just want the depos. Liability is a given, and they have to have this hanging over their heads for two years, no way to escape being deposed, and will have to dish millions eventually. I suppose they can get the money through private donations, but they are going to have to scramble.

What a dumb ass amateur move they made, much like everything the administration of George Walker Bush III does.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)