ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

AWD Arena, Hannover - 19th July 2006
© Niedersachsen NDR2 Radio thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Why ?!?! ..... WHY ?!?! .... ( NSC ) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
13th July 2006 02:34 PM
Joey

13th July 2006 02:36 PM
sirmoonie Hezbollah???
13th July 2006 02:44 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Hezbollah???

YES !!!!!!!

Friggin B*stards !
13th July 2006 02:45 PM
jb my heart is heavy as my brothers and sisters in Israel, once again, fight for their survival against those who seek her destruction. The unprovoked kidnappings of our soldiers from the Southern Lebabnese border was an act of war. We have been fighting the war on terror long before 9/11, and face an enemy who seeks not peace, but the annihilation of our state/people. God be with the children of Zion ..."Hear oh Israel, the Lord your God, the Lord is one" Pray for our survival and pray that we can hold back a enemy who seeks to push us into the sea.......

It is true we have won all our wars, but we have paid for them. We don't want victories anymore.
Golda Meir
We have always said that in our war with the Arabs we had a secret weapon - no alternative.
Golda Meir

[Edited by jb]
13th July 2006 02:51 PM
Maxlugar Oh Lord, do provide safe passage for our kosher bullets!

May they find their marks upon the sweaty, hairy heads of Allah's demons.

Shalom mein pets!
13th July 2006 02:54 PM
Joey " Shalom mein pets! "

13th July 2006 02:55 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

It is true we have won all our wars, but we have paid for them. We don't want victories anymore.
Golda Meir
We have always said that in our war with the Arabs we had a secret weapon - no alternative.
Golda Meir

Detroit was papering at its finest .
Golda Meir
13th July 2006 02:58 PM
Dan "we...."

Dude, you are a Boca Raton millionaire, you haven't been fighting ANYTHING. I would agree with the sentiment, but its the brave soldiers who are doing the fightning while you are either in court or counting your money in the safe confines of your McMansion. I fail to make a realistic connection here.
13th July 2006 03:02 PM
Fiji Joe I denounce Hezbollah...Am I the only one?

The real question is...what do China and Russia say on this matter?
13th July 2006 03:03 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Dan wrote:
"we...."

Dude, you are a Boca Raton millionaire, you haven't been fighting ANYTHING. I would agree with the sentiment, but its the brave soldiers who are doing the fightning while you are either in court or counting your money in the safe confines of your McMansion. I fail to make a realistic connection here.

I feel ya Dan...I damn sure feel ya
13th July 2006 03:04 PM
jb
quote:
Dan wrote:
"we...."

"We" refers to the Jewish people ....as I have posted before, I have lost a relative in Israel to terror, so I don't feel detached- I have also been to Eretz Yisrael many times and have donated in the 10's of thousands ...All Jews recognize that without Israel, "we"(Jews) have no homeland and no future...May god deliver unto us , his chosen people, the land that is rightfully ours-Amen.

[Edited by jb]
13th July 2006 03:09 PM
Jumping Jack Dems continue to deny the threat that terrorists pose in the world and are actively working to remove moderate Jewish political leaders including Lieberman from their party. They want to cut and run and let the Islamic fascists wipe Isreal off the face of the map and then let them do the same to the infidel Americans.
13th July 2006 03:10 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
jb wrote:

"We" refers to the Jewish people ....as I have posted before, I have lost a relative in Israel to terror, so I don't feel detached- I have also been to Eretz Yisrael many times and have donated in the 10's of thousands ...All Jews recognize that without Israel, "we"(Jews) have no homeland and no future...May god deliver unto us , his chosen people, the land that is rightfully ours-Amen.

Homeland shmomeland...as long as "you" (Jews) are offing those Across the Street Pouters of world civilization, I'm down with ya!

Max Lugarsteinbergsteenfinkle!

[Edited by jb]

13th July 2006 03:10 PM
Fiji Joe I think as a pre-requisite to being one of the "chosen people", one must first spill blood in their defense...I would bet the real jews think that way too...

A message from the front lines...from those Israelis in danger...to all the spoiled, lazy, pansy ass American-Jews who so cavalierly advocate for war

13th July 2006 03:11 PM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Dems continue to deny the threat that terrorists pose in the world and are actively working to remove moderate Jewish political leaders including Lieberman from their party. They want to cut and run and let the Islamic fascists wipe Isreal off the face of the map and then let them do the same to the infidel Americans.

I am in agreement with you on this issue...Not most democrats, but the extreme left in my party refuses to recognize that this enemy is different than ever before-it is based on the concept of killing all non-beleivers, at any cost.
13th July 2006 03:13 PM
voodoopug can't you guys confine your crap to one board, no one is impressed with this crap. keep your political crap on different sides of the street....honestly, how many summits must be ruined by people talking politics when there is no chance or retaliation other than name calling.
13th July 2006 03:14 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
can't you guys confine your crap to one board, no one is impressed with this crap. keep your political crap on different sides of the street....honestly, how many summits must be ruined by people talking politics when there is no chance or retaliation other than name calling.

What sumitts, if any, are you attending ?
13th July 2006 03:15 PM
Maxlugar [quote]jb wrote:

I am in agreement with you on this issue...Not most democrats, but the extreme left in my party refuses to recognize that this enemy is different than ever before-it is based on the concept of killing all non-beleivers, at any cost.

Dude six short years ago the man was your VP candidate. Now the party is about to abandon the guy. The dems have gone from partial freakaziod to total freakazoid party in five years. Fine with me, but it would help us all if there was a legit opposition party out there with real ideas.

13th July 2006 03:16 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
can't you guys confine your crap to one board, no one is impressed with this crap. keep your political crap on different sides of the street....honestly, how many summits must be ruined by people talking politics when there is no chance or retaliation other than name calling.

As one who has never shyed away from a face to face meet and greet, and one who has stared his detractors in the eye, I know this black man ain't talking to me

I blame Joey for this...and furtermore, I denounce him
13th July 2006 03:16 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

we must all join hands and sing SOL

join with me

"and I - I - I - I - I - I - I - I - I walk the streets of love and their filled with tears and I - I - I - I - I - I - I - I - I......"
13th July 2006 03:18 PM
jb I consider myself a moderate democrat...liberal on social issues and more conservatice on defense. I think most people are in the middle. The extreme elements of both parties are what casues the politics of personal destruction.
13th July 2006 03:18 PM
Maxlugar [quote]voodoopug wrote:

How dare you attack Joey like that!?

I will now sit at any bar across the street from you with a smug indignation unlike any you've seen before, beeotch!
13th July 2006 03:20 PM
Fiji Joe DOWN WITH JOEY!

13th July 2006 03:24 PM
jb Pug, you have a point...I too have met people that I have vehemently argued with on the board. Typically, none of this political stuff comes up and we have a nice time sharing a drink and getting ready for the show. I find that politics brings out the worst in me, and in reality, I have never met anyone from the board I didn't like ...I will not hold grudges b/c of political differences and hope that future greetings are not put in jeopardy because of the strong opinions many of us have on certain issues...to those whom I have offened, I am still willing to have a drink with and focus on the fun stuff.

[Edited by jb]
13th July 2006 03:26 PM
rasputin56 Lieberman's a schmuck. Good riddance.
13th July 2006 03:26 PM
Dan
quote:
jb wrote:
Pug, you have a point...I too have met people that I have vehemently argued with on the board. Typically, none of this political stuff comes up and we have a nice time sharing a drink and getting ready for the show. I find that politics brings out the worst in me, and in reality, I have never meet anyone from the board I didn't like ...I will not hold grudges b/c of political differences and hope that future greetings are not put in jeopardy but the strong opinions many of us have on cerrtain issues...to those whom I have offened, I am still willing to have a drink with and focus on the fun stuff.

Didn't you just say you would be greeting only a select few and only privately?
13th July 2006 03:27 PM
jb
quote:
Dan wrote:

Didn't you just say you would be greeting only a select few and only privately?

That;s stchick...I've been posting for close to 10 yrs, and most know when I am kidding versus being serious. I met hundreds last tour, and paid for quite a few rounds...I also paid for tickets for some, airfare for others, and tried to help make dreams come true.
[Edited by jb]
13th July 2006 03:28 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
jb wrote:
Pug, you have a point...I too have met people that I have vehemently argued with on the board. Typically, none of this political stuff comes up and we have a nice time sharing a drink and getting ready for the show. I find that politics brings out the worst in me, and in reality, I have never met anyone from the board I didn't like ...I will not hold grudges b/c of political differences and hope that future greetings are not put in jeopardy because of the strong opinions many of us have on certain issues...to those whom I have offened, I am still willing to have a drink with and focus on the fun stuff.

[Edited by jb]

Does that mean you really don't regret meeting me?...Or did you just forget that you do?

You know...you had it right the first time...it was a bit "obvious"

My pro-Israel stance on THIS issue should not be questioned...
13th July 2006 03:30 PM
Maxlugar [quote]jb wrote:
Pug, you have a point...I too have met people that I have vehemently argued with on the board. Typically, none of this political stuff comes up and we have a nice time sharing a drink and getting ready for the show. I find that politics brings out the worst in me, and in reality, I have never met anyone from the board I didn't like ...I will not hold grudges b/c of political differences and hope that future greetings are not put in jeopardy because of the strong opinions many of us have on certain issues...to those whom I have offened, I am still willing to have a drink with and focus on the fun stuff.

I greet any and all with a warm smile, a firm hand shake, a free beer and, on occassion, a pinch on the rear. Anyone who has ever met me goes away feeling good about me and even better about themselves.

The trick is, you must cross the street first.
13th July 2006 03:30 PM
jb No regrets..I shall meet you again Fiji. Unfortuantely, this subject is a real emotional one for me.
[Edited by jb]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)