ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

AWD Arena, Hannover - 19th July 2006
© Niedersachsen NDR2 Radio thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: No Mini-Tour!! Return to archive Page: 1 2
16th July 2006 09:23 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl The fact that both, Mexico and Argentina are under negotiations for show later this year makes me think it is higly probable
16th July 2006 09:24 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl See this one http://novogate.com/board/968/227390-1.html
16th July 2006 11:46 PM
TomL Yes Meg I will.
17th July 2006 11:38 AM
polytoxic
quote:
Joey wrote:

You shall be greeted this fall

Well all right!
17th July 2006 11:56 AM
voodoopug
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
The fact that both, Mexico and Argentina are under negotiations for show later this year makes me think it is higly probable

We will release appropriate info when we are given the go ahead from our source!
17th July 2006 12:05 PM
jb Lets just say pleae don't fold the tent yet............developing.
17th July 2006 12:07 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:
Lets just say pleae don't fold the tent yet............developing.

did someone mention "the tent"!??!?!??!

Post pics please!!!
17th July 2006 12:18 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

did someone mention "the tent"!??!?!??!

Post pics please!!!

I am still waiting for a transcript....and patience is running out!
17th July 2006 12:29 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I am still waiting for a transcript....and patience is running out!

perhaps Voodoo thinks we cant handle the excitement?

why else would he continue to brazenly withhold the transcript from us???

complete bullocks IMO!! Has he not seen the cape photo?? We can handle the excitement of the tent press conference damn it!!!
17th July 2006 12:31 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

perhaps Voodoo thinks we cant handle the excitement?

why else would he continue to brazenly withhold the transcript from us???

complete bullocks IMO!! Has he not seen the cape photo?? We can handle the excitement of the tent press conference damn it!!!

He is building demand for it....very Cohl'esque!
17th July 2006 12:32 PM
Saint Sway perhaps if he heard about your successful prostate exam he would feel safer about releasing the transcript to us, no?
17th July 2006 12:36 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
perhaps if he heard about your successful prostate exam he would feel safer about releasing the transcript to us, no?

doubtful as Voodoo is very focused....give it a try if you think it will help us.
17th July 2006 12:40 PM
pdog Is the mini-bar open?
17th July 2006 12:43 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

doubtful as Voodoo is very focused....give it a try if you think it will help us.

as you know, I have pleaded endlessly with Voodoo to release the transcripts and provide us with a "tent" video header. But to no avail!

we must deal with the fact that Voodoo is extremely popular and has a rabid following of exotic Latin women that distract him from focusing on our requests.

his recent podcast has only increased his celeb-appeal with the young bombshells and certainly insures that he will not likely have time to transcribe the press conference for us

plus he smokes a shit load of ganga!!!
(Which leads to procrastination and also helps to explain his choice of bad 80s video headers)
17th July 2006 01:31 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

as you know, I have pleaded endlessly with Voodoo to release the transcripts and provide us with a "tent" video header. But to no avail!

we must deal with the fact that Voodoo is extremely popular and has a rabid following of exotic Latin women that distract him from focusing on our requests.

his recent podcast has only increased his celeb-appeal with the young bombshells and certainly insures that he will not likely have time to transcribe the press conference for us

plus he smokes a shit load of ganga!!!
(Which leads to procrastination and also helps to explain his choice of bad 80s video headers)

If we can somehow get together a charity auction including the tent, transcript, and the cape...we could end world hunger!
17th July 2006 01:34 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

If we can somehow get together a charity auction including the tent, transcript, and the cape...we could end world hunger!

QUICK CALL BONO!!!!!!!!!!!
17th July 2006 02:44 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

QUICK CALL BONO!!!!!!!!!!!

it would be nice to have him at the auction...he could park the cars.
17th July 2006 02:48 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

it would be nice to have him at the auction...he could park the cars.

I dont trust Bono!!

He'll probably key your Dodge Durango!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)