ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

AWD Arena, Hannover - 19th July 2006
© Niedersachsen NDR2 Radio thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I have shamed the board Return to archive Page: 1 2
13th July 2006 06:25 AM
PartyDoll MEG P.S. Some Guy, On further reflection:

1. I would never buy a U2 ticket(My money is tied up in other endeavours.). However, if given a FREE ticket, I probably would go see them.

2. On Saturday, I will most likely be consuming numerous LITE BEERS at the Jamboree(annual Hillbilly Drunkfest)!!!

3. I stand my ground on the Tee Shirt though. I gotta have SOME Standards!!

TEE SHIRT FASHION TIP: A holey, stretched out, pit-stained Concert Tee shirt is NOT a collector's item. Throw them ALL away.....
13th July 2006 06:27 AM
LadyJane I wouldn't be casting "stones" girlfriend.

Jamboree in the Hills????????

YOU have some 'splaining to do, lil Missy.

LOL

LJ.
13th July 2006 09:07 AM
corgi37 The right thing for you to do is commit Hari Kari.

Or, declare Jihad on your ass. But, no virgins for you!
13th July 2006 12:10 PM
Saint Sway and I thought it couldnt get any worse....

quote:
Some Guy wrote:

funny, but thats not all... I was there to buy some lite beer.

13th July 2006 12:29 PM
keefkid
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I went running and it was hot, I threw on another shirt and went to my local Kroger. 2 young teeny bopper girls looked at me and said ooh I love them, I said me too. I looked down and realized I had on my wifes U2 concert shirt. The shame.

the horror...the horror...the horror...

13th July 2006 01:44 PM
voodoopug I just read Sway's signature....not bad stuff.

The only part I understand is that you put anything on without realizing what it is....I always check and make sure that I am wearing what I think I am wearing....Aside from mixing up a navy blue jacket and a black jacket in a dark room as to not wake up my wife, this cannot happen?

Its like saying that "I didnt mean for it to happen", but I bent the secretary over the desk and made her yell out voodoopug's name in his honor?"
13th July 2006 01:47 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
I just read Sway's signature....not bad stuff.

The only part I understand is that you put anything on without realizing what it is....I always check and make sure that I am wearing what I think I am wearing....Aside from mixing up a navy blue jacket and a black jacket in a dark room as to not wake up my wife, this cannot happen?

Its like saying that "I didnt mean for it to happen", but I bent the secretary over the desk and made her yell out voodoopug's name in his honor?"

What??? JB finally banged his secretary??!!!!??!!!

I KNEW IT!!!
13th July 2006 02:22 PM
Factory Girl This deserves a handle change. Please select from these:

1. Some Bono Guy.

2. Some U2 Guy.

3. Some Achtung Guy!! (My favorite!!)

4. Some Zooropa Guy.

5. Some Edge Guy.

13th July 2006 02:26 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
This deserves a handle change. Please select from these:

1. Some Bono Guy.

2. Some U2 Guy.

3. Some Achtung Guy!! (My favorite!!)

4. Some Zooropa Guy.

5. Some Edge Guy.

Some Humiliated Guy
14th July 2006 10:52 AM
Egbert Some Girl
14th July 2006 02:16 PM
ListenToTheLion
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
I just read Sway's signature....not bad stuff.

Maybe Some Guy can borrow your cape and pull it over his head.
14th July 2006 02:18 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Egbert wrote:
Some Girl

Dude that is funny!!
14th July 2006 02:29 PM
Saint Sway Pug's Boring ADDA Lesson #37

quote:
voodoopug wrote:
The only part I understand is that you put anything on without realizing what it is....I always check and make sure that I am wearing what I think I am wearing....Aside from mixing up a navy blue jacket and a black jacket in a dark room as to not wake up my wife

14th July 2006 02:31 PM
Egbert
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Pug's Boring ADDA Lesson #37

Only 37? It seems like it's been many, many more...
14th July 2006 02:45 PM
BONOISLOVE Okey, some of you will get a hickey...
14th July 2006 02:48 PM
gimmekeef Admitting you have a problem is the first step in absolution......Say 50 Hail Keith's and call me in the mornin!
14th July 2006 02:56 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Egbert wrote:

Only 37? It seems like it's been many, many more...

Yes! I have been flooded with emails and PM's from folks claiming that I made a typo and the number is actually #337.

however, if you track back, you'll see that it is actually Lesson #337, as the other 300 were merely repeats of the same lesson over and over again. For example, Lesson #23 - "How To Decide On Seeing The Stones In Europe" was actually repeated 129 times!!

Pug is a firm believer in repetitive posting!
[Edited by Saint Sway]
14th July 2006 04:01 PM
pdog
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Pug is a firm believer in repetitive posting!
[Edited by Saint Sway]

It's like self inflicted bliss, No?
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)