ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

AWD Arena, Hannover - 19th July 2006
© Niedersachsen NDR2 Radio thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I have shamed the board Return to archive Page: 1 2
12th July 2006 06:19 PM
Some Guy I went running and it was hot, I threw on another shirt and went to my local Kroger. 2 young teeny bopper girls looked at me and said ooh I love them, I said me too. I looked down and realized I had on my wifes U2 concert shirt. The shame.
12th July 2006 06:21 PM
Martha I don't think anything can be done for you now.

Oh my.
12th July 2006 06:23 PM
Some Guy I fear if jb learns of this atrocity he may seek banishment.
12th July 2006 06:29 PM
Saint Sway You really fucked up!!! ABSOLUTELY FUCKIN BLEW IT!!!
You should hang your head in shame!

I cant think of a better set up.
• You're out running: no wedding ring.
• A pair of hot teens compliment you on a concert tee. Granted its FU2. But, roll with it. You only live once.
• You're in the Kroger. You buy em beer. The rest unfolds like a letter in Penthouse Forum.

I'm tellin you SG, Diamond Dave would say you dropped the ball on this one!!
In these situations all ask yourself WWDDD?

oh hell even Sammy thinks your a pussy.

[Edited by Saint Sway]
12th July 2006 06:30 PM
sirmoonie I knew you were a white guy all along.
12th July 2006 06:40 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
You really fucked up!!! ABSOLUTELY FUCKIN BLEW IT!!!
You should hang your head in shame!

I cant think of a better set up.
• You're out running: no wedding ring.
• A pair of hot teens compliment you on a concert tee. Granted its FU2. But, roll with it. You only live once.
• You're in the Kroger. You buy em beer. The rest unfolds like a letter in Penthouse Forum.

I'm tellin you SG, Diamond Dave would say you dropped the ball on this one!!
In these situations all ask yourself WWDDD?

oh hell even Sammy thinks your a pussy.

[Edited by Saint Sway]

and then depression set in.
12th July 2006 06:40 PM
jb
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I went running and it was hot, I threw on another shirt and went to my local Kroger. 2 young teeny bopper girls looked at me and said ooh I love them, I said me too. I looked down and realized I had on my wifes U2 concert shirt. The shame.

Bad..but Pug actually attended a U2 concert and all was "hushed" up....
[Edited by jb]
12th July 2006 06:45 PM
Gazza
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I went running and it was hot, I threw on another shirt and went to my local Kroger. 2 young teeny bopper girls looked at me and said ooh I love them, I said me too. I looked down and realized I had on my wifes U2 concert shirt. The shame.

12th July 2006 06:56 PM
Egbert
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

and then depression set in.

Ya messed up. It's over. Move on. I know what you're thinking, but the last thing you want to do is to start hanging out at Krogers every afternoon with your wife's U2 shirt on hoping that lightning will strike twice...
[Edited by Egbert]
12th July 2006 07:00 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Egbert wrote:

Ya messed up. It's over. Move on. I know what you're thinking, but the last thing you want to do is to start hanging out at Krogers every afternoon with your wife's U2 shirt on hoping that lightning will strike twice...
[Edited by Egbert]

funny, but thats not all... I was there to buy some lite beer.
12th July 2006 07:18 PM
PartyDoll MEG Oh no SG- I was gonna cut you some slack- but lite beer after a sweaty run with a U2 tee shirt on. Please don't tell me you had on tube socks!!!!!

[Edited by PartyDoll MEG]
12th July 2006 07:23 PM
Egbert I do respect a man who after running (in the South during summer) seeks not Gatorade but beer.
12th July 2006 07:33 PM
Some Guy
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Oh no SG- I was gonna cut you some slack- but lite beer after a sweaty run with a U2 tee shirt on. Please don't tell me you had on tube socks!!!!!

[Edited by PartyDoll MEG]

no tube sox thankfully!
12th July 2006 07:38 PM
PartyDoll MEG Thank God....

Now all you need to do is pick up all those tee shirts you have lying all over the room and put them in a safe place- like the drawer they belong in- and maybe you can avoid such a mishap again.........
12th July 2006 07:42 PM
Trey Krimsin If it was a Bon Jovi t-shirt, well, I can't discuss how horrific the punishment would be. Let's say you wouldn't be considered a man after what would happen.
12th July 2006 07:42 PM
Starbuck why do people hate U2 so much? bono's politics? sure, everything post achtung baby gives me hives, but i like the "early years".

12th July 2006 08:02 PM
Trey Krimsin I will bravely admit I do like U2's music. However, I am sick of Bono and his "crusade" to get the world's superpowers to use their money to support third-world countries. Um, Bono, why don't you put some of that fucking money that you made on your overpriced tour into a fund for these countries that so desperately need help.
12th July 2006 08:52 PM
FrankiePeppers The obvious questions are:

1. Do you and your wife have the same shirt size?
2. Do you share the same drawer in the bureau?
3. Do you get dressed in the dark?

12th July 2006 08:55 PM
not bound to please
quote:
FrankiePeppers wrote:
The obvious questions are:

1. Do you and your wife have the same shirt size?
2. Do you share the same drawer in the bureau?
3. Do you get dressed in the dark?

You are quite right...

I suggest we get the Brian Jones Fan Club on the case!
12th July 2006 09:28 PM
pdog
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

At least you didn't look at the girls breasts and make the same comment back at them. You are forgiven, redeemed and have shown us you're a good person. Carry on!!! Did you take the chance to tell the kids how much Voodoopug hates U2?
12th July 2006 09:32 PM
Lazy Bones
12th July 2006 09:34 PM
pdog
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
why do people hate U2 so much? bono's politics? sure, everything post achtung baby gives me hives, but i like the "early years".

Have you told your family you're gay yet?
12th July 2006 10:04 PM
FrankiePeppers
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
. . . 2 young teeny bopper girls looked at me and said ooh I love them, I said me too. . .

♫ ♫ I can see that you're 15 years old
No I don't want your I.D.
And I can see that you're so far from home ♫ ♫

♫ ♫ But it's no hanging matter
It's no capital crime ♫ ♫

12th July 2006 11:41 PM
killerbitch Looks like the board got on him rather than the BJ fan club. I have
never paid any attention to U2 and don't want to. Some Guy
will definitely look at his tee shirts next time before he changes
again. That was funny.
12th July 2006 11:54 PM
ebmp
quote:
Trey Krimsin wrote:
I will bravely admit I do like U2's music. However, I am sick of Bono and his "crusade" to get the world's superpowers to use their money to support third-world countries. Um, Bono, why don't you put some of that fucking money that you made on your overpriced tour into a fund for these countries that so desperately need help.

he does that
13th July 2006 02:42 AM
clubred Some Guy, you're OK but your wife shamed the board !!!
Does she have anything to say for her defense ?
Haven't got divorced yet ?

quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I looked down and realized I had on my wifes U2 concert shirt. The shame.

13th July 2006 03:34 AM
albert it's always the wife (??!!)is it (??)
13th July 2006 05:04 AM
ListenToTheLion Please leave this board.
13th July 2006 05:51 AM
Voodoo Scrounge I cant believe you allowed yourself to be married to a U2 fan!
13th July 2006 06:16 AM
egon what beer did you order?
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)