ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

AWD Arena, Hannover - 19th July 2006
© Niedersachsen NDR2 Radio thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stadio Giuseppe Meazza - San Siro, Milan 11th July 2006 - Setlist, Photos and Reviews Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
11th July 2006 10:23 PM
the good Any idea as to how Keith played? I'll bet he was dying to hit that opening chord.
11th July 2006 10:24 PM
Soldatti My friend in Italy just sent me a short email, the show was awesome, the crowd was on fire and SOL was the highlight with 60,000 people singing the chorus. Much better than 2003 according to him.
11th July 2006 11:23 PM
gypsy PHOTOS:

[Edited by gypsy]
11th July 2006 11:30 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Gypsy! What a great bunch pf pix you sent me, can't decide which one to use as a header, they all are goooooooooooood.

Love ya!!

BTW... Anybody seen my baby Fotini?
11th July 2006 11:40 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

BTW... Anybody seen my baby Fotini?

She's walking on air somewhere in Milano with a big
smile on her face.

11th July 2006 11:45 PM
GotToRollMe Holy shit! I'm so pissed I missed being here for the show. Jeep and Gypsy, thank you for the incredible photos! And Gazza, thanks for getting the setlist in. Looks like Italy got a hell of a Stones show. I can't wait for the boot of this to show up! I can't wait for the mini-tour! WOOHOO!
11th July 2006 11:47 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:

She's walking on air somewhere in Milano with a big
smile on her face.

You just know she is! Good on ya, Fotini, wherever you are!
11th July 2006 11:47 PM
gypsy

[Edited by gypsy]
12th July 2006 12:15 AM
Maxmeister
quote:
ebmp wrote:

Not if one of the debuts is SOL

Obviously it's fantastic to see the boys back in action but giving valuable gig time to this clunker is reprehensible.......but I still love 'em.

Rick
12th July 2006 02:23 AM
3DTeafoe Mick's hair looks great.
12th July 2006 04:01 AM
Jeep It was on this morning TG5 news, as usual click on the picture to see the video report of yesterday gig :

[Edited by Jeep]
12th July 2006 04:37 AM
Ronnie Richards How the fuck could they let that sneaky Materazzi cunt on stage???
Where's the fucking integrity?

On a more positive note, Before They Make Me Run...
12th July 2006 05:11 AM
Fabio Hot Stuff lol,
are you afraid of materazzi after the the jam with zidane???
12th July 2006 05:22 AM
Ronnie Richards No I'm not afraid of him, I just despise him
12th July 2006 05:28 AM
Fabio Hot Stuff yeah, I don't love him too, he can't play football, but he 's tall a lot and sometimes his head get some goal...
I love the real footballers, Ronaldo, Ronaldino, TOTTI, Henry
12th July 2006 05:50 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Ronnie Richards wrote:
How the fuck could they let that sneaky Materazzi cunt on stage???
Where's the fucking integrity?

On a more positive note, Before They Make Me Run...

reports says Jagger introduced matterazzi and said he has a common point with keith: a problem with his head!!
funny!!
the World Cup is over, I 've forgotten what happened!! LOL
12th July 2006 06:22 AM
LadyJane
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
My friend in Italy just sent me a short email, the show was awesome, the crowd was on fire and SOL was the highlight with 60,000 people singing the chorus. Much better than 2003 according to him.

AHEM.....Obviously the crowd enjoyed SOL....so I think "we" can stop complaining, no??? It was a hit single in Italy.

gypsy........the pics just look better when YOU post them.

LJ.
12th July 2006 06:37 AM
Steel Wheels Ladies and Gentlemen,

The Rolling Stones are back. Rock and Roll is back. The tour rolls on!

S.W.
12th July 2006 07:15 AM
Fabio Hot Stuff
quote:
the good wrote:
Any idea as to how Keith played? I'll bet he was dying to hit that opening chord.

Well, I just heard it JJF intro on tv ...and it was completely wrong by Keith...
so THE STONES ARE BACK - ROCK'N'ROLL ARE BACK!
12th July 2006 07:16 AM
FotiniD Heloooooo everyone

And with a huge smile on my face, as guessed

I don't think that there's anyone who attended last night's gig and left without feeling breathless. If I hear ONE person saying they didn't absolutely ROCK last night, I'm going to slap him / her

They're back babies, and they're back with a mighty roar. This IS a bigger bang tour and there's a reason it's called that way. Please don't wait for an ordinary review for me just yet because I still don't know how I function but baby... did they rock or what!

I've heard and seen my fair share of bootlegs, audio and video. I haven't seen Mick being so out of control and the REAL him since I don't know when... definitely not in the nineties / 2000's. When Keith came on stage you could feel how glad he was to be back. And they all clicked like they had just stopped playing live yesterday, not some months ago. The tigers baby. The lions.

Long live the Rolling Stones. Don't miss out. Sell your house if you have to. Go see them live. It's worth every little penny of the ticket price.

P.S. Promise more when I return babies, and possibly some good photos. Right now I'm thrilled, in a Z dimension and utterly exhausted, more than ever.

P.P.S. Paula, I tried smsing you and it looked like the messages were sent! Didn't you receive anything? When I tried calling I got a message in Italian which I didn't quite understand.
12th July 2006 07:57 AM
Tom rs.com has now the video of "Con la mia lacrime"
12th July 2006 07:58 AM
corgi37 Nice set list i reckon.

But man, i am so pissed we missed out on that stage and got the 3rd rate one instead.
12th July 2006 08:15 AM
PartyDoll MEG So glad you got the MOST out of your experience, Fotini!!!
Thanks for checkin' in!! We get to experience the Stones high through you!!
12th July 2006 08:18 AM
Jumping Jack "I don't think that there's anyone who attended last night's gig and left without feeling breathless. If I hear ONE person saying they didn't absolutely ROCK last night, I'm going to slap him / her "

There is much bitch slapping needed on IORR, the whiners Rolling Stones fan board.
12th July 2006 08:27 AM
LadyJane
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
Heloooooo everyone

And with a huge smile on my face, as guessed

I don't think that there's anyone who attended last night's gig and left without feeling breathless. If I hear ONE person saying they didn't absolutely ROCK last night, I'm going to slap him / her

They're back babies, and they're back with a mighty roar. This IS a bigger bang tour and there's a reason it's called that way. Please don't wait for an ordinary review for me just yet because I still don't know how I function but baby... did they rock or what!

I've heard and seen my fair share of bootlegs, audio and video. I haven't seen Mick being so out of control and the REAL him since I don't know when... definitely not in the nineties / 2000's. When Keith came on stage you could feel how glad he was to be back. And they all clicked like they had just stopped playing live yesterday, not some months ago. The tigers baby. The lions.

Long live the Rolling Stones. Don't miss out. Sell your house if you have to. Go see them live. It's worth every little penny of the ticket price.

P.S. Promise more when I return babies, and possibly some good photos. Right now I'm thrilled, in a Z dimension and utterly exhausted, more than ever.

P.P.S. Paula, I tried smsing you and it looked like the messages were sent! Didn't you receive anything? When I tried calling I got a message in Italian which I didn't quite understand.

I'm absolutely elated for you, Sistah!

I did NOT receive any texts...who knows...I may still get them.

Thanks for thinking of me.

WE were thinking of you!!!!

Have a safe trip home.

LJ.
12th July 2006 08:35 AM
Pierre Thanks for all Jeep
12th July 2006 08:51 AM
mac_daddy am i the only one who has never heard of the song "Con Le Mie Lacrime?" man, and i thought i was kind of in-the-loop...

12th July 2006 09:31 AM
Jeep The press articles catch of the day :

Il Giornale :

Corriere della Sera :

Daily Star :

[Edited by Jeep]
12th July 2006 10:01 AM
Gazza "combined age 3,642". Good to see the Daily Star's meaningless obsession with the band's ages continues unabated - as does their age-old policy of spending their time in the bar instead of at the concert noting what songs they DID play. Their reporter seems to be the only person at the San Siro who heard them play "Street fighting man"

Mick, however, will no doubt be pleased to know that he's "only" 59.

[Edited by Gazza]
12th July 2006 10:06 AM
Steel Wheels L'Wren looks hot in that shot with Mick!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)