ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

AWD Arena, Hannover - 19th July 2006
© Niedersachsen NDR2 Radio thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stadio Giuseppe Meazza - San Siro, Milan 11th July 2006 - Setlist, Photos and Reviews Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
11th July 2006 05:02 PM
pdog Is the Torrent of this show up yet? LOL!
11th July 2006 05:02 PM
moy REUTERS/Loris Savino (ITALY)

many more here http://news.search.yahoo.com/search/news?p=Rolling+Stones&sm=Yahoo%21+Search&toggle=1&cop=&ei=UTF-8&fr=FP-tab-news-t&c=news_photos
11th July 2006 05:03 PM
Gazza
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Slipping Away isnt a tour debut???

I thought Keith only did the following combos so far...

The Worst/Infamy
or
TPIE/Happy

"The Worst" was replaced by "Slipping Away" at Portland on 1st November which stayed there until the end of the year

The combo of This Place is Empty/Happy started at the opening show of the 2006 leg and has been played at every show up until the most recent one in Wellington
11th July 2006 05:04 PM
Gazza
quote:

OUCH!!!

that's Keith "out like a light" again!
11th July 2006 05:04 PM
pdog Slipping Away is Keith's best live ballad! The Worst is cool, but just okay for me...
11th July 2006 05:06 PM
Gazza Encores are YCAGWYW and Satisfaction

A huge thanks to our friend kaskatanas from Spain for the regular updates by text!
11th July 2006 05:11 PM
TomL Sad...Sad....Sad.....
11th July 2006 05:12 PM
Jeep .

[Edited by Jeep]
11th July 2006 05:13 PM
Saint Sway what was Ronnie drinking?
11th July 2006 05:13 PM
LadyJane 20 songs!!

So much for a shorter setlist.

Damned naysayers.

LJ.
11th July 2006 05:15 PM
pdog
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
what was Ronnie drinking?

A banana flavored Stoli cigarette...
11th July 2006 05:16 PM
Fabio Hot Stuff ITALY RULE!!
11th July 2006 05:23 PM
Gazza The Stones brought on the Italian World Cup stars Alessandro Del Piero and Marco Materazzi for the final bows at the conclusion of the show
11th July 2006 05:25 PM
Jeep .

11th July 2006 05:26 PM
Flairville Thanks for the updates guys. Mick and Keith look great, see you all soon!
11th July 2006 05:26 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
pdog wrote:

A banana flavored Stoli cigarette...

and a coconut colada
11th July 2006 05:30 PM
Fabio Hot Stuff
11th July 2006 05:37 PM
Saint Sway cool pics!! Keith looks like he still rockin

and great pics of Mick!!!! Probably the most animated of the tour! He really looks aggressive and into it.

Milan was not Omaha'd
11th July 2006 05:41 PM
Straycat87 The thing is : COCONUTS CAN'T KILL ROCK'N'ROLL ! Keith, according to french fans in San Siro, has been great and the gig hot and juicy...
It'll be hard to wait for the 28th...
Anyway, thanks for the report and have a good time (in France we got to go... to bed !)
Best regards
François

PS : Materrazzi is a brat !
11th July 2006 05:44 PM
Gazza I bet the French fans were hoping Keith would stick his head in Matterazzi!
11th July 2006 05:51 PM
razorback
quote:
Gazza wrote:
I bet the French fans were hoping Keith would stick his head in Matterazzi!

LOL !! Zidane did it perfectly !! We don't want Keith to take any risk before July 28th.
11th July 2006 05:52 PM
Jeep A bunch of pix from "Il Corriere della Sera" :
And now, goodnight everybody !

[Edited by Jeep]
11th July 2006 05:52 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Fabio Hot Stuff wrote:
ITALY RULE!!

Fabio don't tell me you didn't attende the show because you live in Rome!!!
11th July 2006 06:01 PM
Saint Sway AWESOME CROWD SHOTS!

I predicted Milan would go nuts. Glad to see they still had plenty of party left in them. What a wild past few days for them, eh?

The European fans are so much more enthusiastic than the US fans

I wish the US crowds would rock out like that. Watching Rio made me very jealous
11th July 2006 06:03 PM
Straycat87 LOL ! I agree with Razorback ; but a Telecaster crash on the brat's head...
(and I must admit that, except Materazzi, the Italian team is just great)
11th July 2006 06:04 PM
Martha
quote:
Jeep wrote:

I'm DYING here! Goddammit....THERE BACK! What a shot!

I can't even get through this entire thread.....I'm over the moon!

LJ.......I'm UP!

;-)
11th July 2006 06:15 PM
Martha LOL I'm so excited I can't spell!

I made it through the whole thread and it looks like Mick tore the place up...what energy that man has. Keef looks gorgeous...and Ronnie too...oh my! I cannot WAIT to see them again.

What fantastic shots.....thank you everyone.

xxoo,
Martha
11th July 2006 06:30 PM
Gazza
quote:
razorback wrote:

LOL !! Zidane did it perfectly !! We don't want Keith to take any risk before July 28th.

His head has been bashed enough this year already! cant have any of the staples coming loose - or his headband coming off!
11th July 2006 09:32 PM
pdog The crowd all looks younger than me! I'm 38 too, so I don't consider myself old or young, I'm in between. Most of these folk look my age or less!
Good job Italy!
I want a slice of pizza!
11th July 2006 10:22 PM
Egbert Hard to judge from stills but Mick in particular looks like he's really into the show with much gusto & attitude. The fans look stoked. Italy is a great (Stones) country!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)