ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

AWD Arena, Hannover - 19th July 2006
© Niedersachsen NDR2 Radio thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I am so bummed. Return to archive
9th July 2006 10:42 PM
Slavegirl Keith (or some stage hand, I can't remember) threw a bunch of picks into the crowd at the L.A. Forum show last November and a security guard caught one and handed it to me...and now I can't find it!! I am so freakin bummed!! My roomates and their boyfriends are all Stones fans and I'm getting paranoid that one of them stole it because it has literally disappeared!! Waaaaahhh. Sorry I just had to vent =*(
10th July 2006 08:57 AM
Ihavelotsajam
quote:
Slavegirl wrote:
Keith (or some stage hand, I can't remember) threw a bunch of picks into the crowd at the L.A. Forum show last November and a security guard caught one and handed it to me...and now I can't find it!! I am so freakin bummed!! My roomates and their boyfriends are all Stones fans and I'm getting paranoid that one of them stole it because it has literally disappeared!! Waaaaahhh. Sorry I just had to vent =*(

Hey at least you know a lot of people who are Stones fans. . .
10th July 2006 10:43 AM
Joey
quote:
Slavegirl wrote:
Keith (or some stage hand, I can't remember) threw a bunch of picks into the crowd at the L.A. Forum show last November and a security guard caught one and handed it to me...and now I can't find it!! I am so freakin bummed!! My roomates and their boyfriends are all Stones fans and I'm getting paranoid that one of them stole it because it has literally disappeared!! Waaaaahhh. Sorry I just had to vent =*(

This is most disturbing .

I blame Kim Jong Ill and his brother : " Mentally Ill " .

Sniggles
10th July 2006 03:04 PM
pdog you're better looking than them, and you post here. You are a better person. Fuck them!
If you find out who stole it, piss in their drinks!
10th July 2006 03:12 PM
Some Guy I blame the media.
10th July 2006 03:12 PM
pdog
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I blame the media.

They blamed Bush!
10th July 2006 03:15 PM
pdog
quote:
Egbert wrote:

If the pick is in the bush I'd like to help search for it.

A pick in the Bush is worth two in the sack !!!
10th July 2006 03:16 PM
Egbert You got me before I could delete my post from the gutter!
10th July 2006 03:17 PM
Some Guy hey! this isn't my space.com
10th July 2006 03:19 PM
Egbert
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
hey! this isn't my space.com

Doh!
10th July 2006 03:30 PM
ListenToTheLion
quote:
Slavegirl wrote:

Have you looked in the refrigerator?
[Edited by ListenToTheLion]
10th July 2006 04:30 PM
Ronnie Richards "I am so bummed"

Is that some sort of a sexual innuendo?
10th July 2006 04:34 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
ListenToTheLion wrote:

Have you looked in the refrigerator?
[Edited by ListenToTheLion]

That's actually a good idea. I once found my car keys in the freezer.

10th July 2006 04:40 PM
Saint Sway hey you never know.... I have a huge collection of pics.... Jeff Beck, Page etc They always resided on my amp.. Then one day, gone.

about 6 months later I found them in drawer.

10th July 2006 04:45 PM
Some Guy I now blame the roomates boyfriends, those sneaky bastards!
10th July 2006 05:07 PM
pdog
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

That's actually a good idea. I once found my car keys in the freezer.

Money and drugs are often found in there too!
10th July 2006 05:34 PM
Joey
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

about 6 months later I found them in drawer.

I once placed an engagement ring in a girlfriend's underwear drawer . Word .

Joey
10th July 2006 05:50 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Joey wrote:

I once placed an engagement ring in a girlfriend's underwear drawer . Word .

Joey

caffee hostess jill?
11th July 2006 05:20 PM
Slavegirl I freakin love you guys...i knew you would put me in a better mood seeing as I fell into a deep depression when I realized I couldn't find the pick! I've come to the conclusion that I'm a nut job for thinking my roomates took it...I think I just must have seriously misplaced it. Hopefully I didn't accidentally chuck the little bugger along with some papers I was throwing away a couple weeks ago...that would be what I get for messing around with it and not keeping it hidden away in a special place at all times. I'm moving to Long Beach this weekend so I'm hoping it will turn up in some weird God forsaken corner of my room. If not, well, then it will be my life's mission to get another one so they'd better come back to the States sometime in the near future!!
11th July 2006 05:22 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Slavegirl wrote:
If not, well, then it will be my life's mission to get another one so they'd better come back to the States sometime in the near future!!

if you're lucky you'll be able to catch one of the 157 dates on the Fall Mini Tour
11th July 2006 05:28 PM
Slavegirl really? is that official yet? Haha another funny thing I forgot to mention about the pick is that I totally forgot I had got it that night...I was wearing a really tight dress and I was so hammered I didn't even remember I had stuck it down the front of my panties until I went pee when I got home and it fell to the bathroom floor!! Ahhh the wild adventures of that guitar pick hahaha. What a great night. At least I have the memories.
11th July 2006 05:48 PM
Gazza
quote:
Slavegirl wrote:
really? is that official yet? Haha another funny thing I forgot to mention about the pick is that I totally forgot I had got it that night...I was wearing a really tight dress and I was so hammered I didn't even remember I had stuck it down the front of my panties until I went pee when I got home and it fell to the bathroom floor!! Ahhh the wild adventures of that guitar pick hahaha. What a great night. At least I have the memories.

By the sound of things, the guitar pick had a helluva night too!
11th July 2006 07:40 PM
backofmyhand
quote:
Slavegirl wrote:
really? is that official yet? Haha another funny thing I forgot to mention about the pick is that I totally forgot I had got it that night...I was wearing a really tight dress and I was so hammered I didn't even remember I had stuck it down the front of my panties until I went pee when I got home and it fell to the bathroom floor!! Ahhh the wild adventures of that guitar pick hahaha. What a great night. At least I have the memories.

Waaaa!! I wanna be a guitar pick!!!!!!
11th July 2006 08:05 PM
Riffhard I have several Keef picks. One is from the '81 Tattoo You Tour and says Rebel Yell on it. It's red. Another is from '81 as well and says I'm Innocent. It's red too. Another is from the Voodoo Lounge Tour and says Five String King,on one side,and Keef Riffhard on the other. I also have one that's also from the Voodoo Lounge Tour that's red and says Rated XXX.

I keep all of my picks,ticket stubs,and backstage passes in the cds that coincided with the Tour from which I got them. I just take the case apart and slide them in front of the back label of the disk. It's works like a charm,and makes for a great conversation piece while I'm playing music at the house. It's a great way to keep from loosing them.

Riffy
11th July 2006 09:20 PM
pdog
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Word!
11th July 2006 09:23 PM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
Gazza wrote:

!!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)