ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

AWD Arena, Hannover - 19th July 2006
© Niedersachsen NDR2 Radio thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Probable show of the Stones in Mexico City later this year!!! (The Who too...) Return to archive
8th July 2006 11:53 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl As I mentioned earlier, the local promoter was in contact with the producers to bring them back later THIS year when the Stones probably will visit the USA and Canada a'la No Security

An insider told me that it has not booked or commited yet but under negotiation.

Today my dearest friend Tzoni posted this scanned from a local Newspaper. In short it says that The Who and The Stones between some others are possible to play here as they are currently under negotiations

8th July 2006 01:09 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Now my point: I think it will be a go as the tickets in Mexico and specially in Monterrey were sold at the very expensive prices just below Las Vegas and more expensive that NYC, LA and many cities in the states, and of course Europe, Japan and Down Under

Mexico City was a sold out show long before the show occurred and it was 82% sold out before PUBLIC SALES (there were two presales, the fan club and the Banamex card-holders presale). I am sure they won’t play in Monterrey again.
8th July 2006 02:12 PM
Dan Does that article say the Rolling Stones are going to be playing with Slayer?
8th July 2006 02:15 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl No, the article is about the different shows that are under the table now. Imagine a show with the Rolling Stones, The Who, Ronnie James Dio, Slayer and Creedence in the same bill!! WOW but not, they are all one-by-one
8th July 2006 03:50 PM
Jumping Jack Good news is a third show, bad news is exactly the same setlist as the first two, LOL?
8th July 2006 04:06 PM
MrPleasant I just smashed one of my feet nals!! It's a bloody mess (lit).

I can barely walk and my farting is going from rags to riches.

I'm starting to like the Bee Gees and probably I'm impotent.

I will smoke weed tonight.

This is the right thread? Is it? The Orson Welles appreciation thread???

8th July 2006 10:44 PM
Soldatti Great news, an arena show there will be sold out in minutes.
8th July 2006 10:52 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
Great news, an arena show there will be sold out in minutes.

Thanks Soldatti, hope the same for you but to be honest I don't think it will be an arena show here but another stadium show
8th July 2006 11:08 PM
Soldatti
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

Thanks Soldatti, hope the same for you but to be honest I don't think it will be an arena show here but another stadium show

A second Foro Sol with lower ticket prices could be possible.
9th July 2006 07:48 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Good news is a third show, bad news is exactly the same setlist as the first two, LOL?

FYJJF,WY?

As long as they come back, I really don't give a fuck if they do the same set, trust me!
9th July 2006 09:43 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
No, the article is about the different shows that are under the table now. Imagine a show with the Rolling Stones, The Who, Ronnie James Dio, Slayer and Creedence in the same bill!! WOW but not, they are all one-by-one

John Fogerty's website notes that his first ever date in Mexico City is scheduled for 9/13.

He's not flying the CCR flag these days, but Doug Clifford and Stu Cook are - Creedence Clearwater Revisited.

Hope for the former, and not the latter.
9th July 2006 09:53 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl You are right, Creedence Clearwater Revisited has already played here many times recently. The article talks about John Fogerty
10th July 2006 08:07 PM
TomL Ut Oh Voodoo, am I coming back??????????????
10th July 2006 08:15 PM
TomL Or are you coming to my casa?
10th July 2006 08:32 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
TomL wrote:
Or are you coming to my casa?

Voodoo...Come to his casa.....I will make sure to show up
10th July 2006 09:10 PM
TomL MEG- you do not know what you are asking for.
12th July 2006 12:48 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
TomL wrote:
Or are you coming to my casa?

quote:
TomL wrote:
Ut Oh Voodoo, am I coming back??????????????

Both !!
12th July 2006 12:49 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl BTW, good news... according to Marcelo my partner in crime in BdP and webmaster and owner of rollingmania.com there are also rumours about a show(s) in Buenos Aires, again giving local newspapers as reference

http://rocksoff.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=5791
12th July 2006 12:58 AM
voodoopug I shall not beleive this info until I see it in a Voodoo Press Conference (see: tent)
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)