ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Press Conference to introduce Mick Taylor as the new Rolling Stone
Hyde Park, London June 13, 1969

Photo by Peter Stone
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN MACLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: cover of IORR mag Return to archive
07-11-02 02:13 PM
luxury1 Does anyone else get the IORR little ragazine? Well, the latest issue just arrived in my mailbox. I just can't get over the fine fit of Mick's trousers. Pick up the remnants of that, if you can. Oh baby.
07-12-02 10:21 AM
nankerphelge How about those trousers in that header pic today???
Man what a goofy looking crew -- how the hell they let Poindexter standing in the back there into the pic is beyond me. Shouldn't he be studying geometry, or trigonometry, or some other type of "metry."

How that ever turned into the Rolling fucking Stones is hard to imagine. But I beseech you all to go tonite and listen to the London Years and get back to the roots of this band. Tonite I shall listen to disc 2 -- and build a small fire in my basement, and drink red wine and have a lil' chiba and chant to the Rolling Stones gods and then I'll post all fucked up (imagine that -- hasn't happened in 12 hours!) and tell you my favorite parts of disc 2.

Well, she used to run around
with every man in town
spent all mah monih
playin 'er half-assed game
she put me out
is was a pity how ah craahed
tables tunin
huh tun to cry

Awesome -- just awesome.
07-12-02 10:33 AM
Maxlugar Why....Why, Nanky?

Why do you give me "The Tingle" so early on this Friday morning?

The pain! The Paaaaaiiiiinnnnn!!!!

I want so much to go home and get eardrum erections!

Snaggle max!
07-12-02 10:47 AM
nankerphelge I am getting nothing done today.
NOTHING
I am completely distracted by this damn tour.
Disc #1 just blew me away last nite -- man was I all toasty and happy and thinking about all the fun to come and now I'm sitting here at work, trying to be a good and diligent young nanky
But I can't -- I can't stop thinking about the tour.

AHHHH - Keith spasm!

There's been good times
there's been bad time
I've had my share of
hard times too
but I lost my faith in the world
honey when I lost you

07-12-02 01:59 PM
Maxlugar The Drive is strong within you young Nanky!

Will you not come join Snaggle Max in his Fantastic Subterranean Tavern tonight for an "old School" listening party?

The greatest strength the Stones ever had was the ability of the fan to go back to albums or eras long forgotten and appreciate them all over again.

Oh my God! Prayer alert! Go!

Dear God,

Thank you God! For I am a fan of The Greatest Rock and Roll Band you ever put here on earth. Don't think I don't appreciate it, my Lord. I do! I give thanks and praise!! Not only have you put them here for us lowly humans to cherish but you have made me, Little Maxikins, a fan of them. Someone who gets it. This has made my life more complete and meaningful.

Amen.

Oh, wait, Lord, I almost forgot...If you see Allah, when he's done cleaning your toilet, can you kick him in the ass once for me? Thanks, it would mean alot!

Amen.

Now back to the Stones!

Folks, I can't help thinking that the band is going to surprise us with lots of new songs. Maybe even a full new album. I still do not believe they are going to hit the road without a new album. I'm hoping they're gonna act like "oh we really clicked and the songs started coming..." No? Is Little Maxikins being naive?

Who knows?

SNAGGLE MAX!!!!!!
07-12-02 02:21 PM
nankerphelge Oh how I would love to join you at the Casa this evening but your poor over-worked nanky must stay and toil in the mines. I may not even have time to listen to disc 2 tonite.

Tried to trail you last night baby
trail you in mah car
but I was afraid
of what I's looking for and
little by little I'm
losing mah love fo you
yeah little by little I
found out youse untrue

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road