ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Press Conference to introduce Mick Taylor as the new Rolling Stone
Hyde Park, London June 13, 1969

Photo by Peter Stone
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN MACLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick is in Paris Return to archive
07-11-02 09:46 AM
CS PUFF TAKES PARIS
Thu Jul 11, 2:17 AM ET
By Richard Johnson

PARIS was burning at Sean "Puffy" Combs' party for his Sean John line Tuesday night at Les Bains Douches nightclub. His Diddyness turned up with former fiancee Kim Porter on his arm and posed for pictures with Rick and Kathy Hilton, parents of those high-stepping Hilton sisters. Ma and Pa Hilton danced on a table and threw down shots with a crowd that included Mick Jagger, Tom Ford, Vin Diesel, Eva Herzigova and Karen Mulder. Meanwhile, Anna Wintour, Marjorie Gubelman, Cornelia Guest and Naomi Campbell mingled at the Plaza Athenee's Le Bar.

07-11-02 09:57 AM
T&A Looks like Woody and Keef will be handling the vocals on the upcoming tour, eh? MICK - get your ass to Toronto!!!!
07-11-02 11:25 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl None of the Stones are in Toronto, they will start rehearsals until early August. However the Stage is already there for testing and finishing
07-11-02 11:42 AM
T&A Unacceptable! I demand that everybody report at once to rehearsals. You've got 3 different gigs to prepare for. 3 weeks ain't enough time.
07-11-02 11:46 AM
Joey Mick and Keith are in great danger of getting upstaged by The WHO again !!!!!!

Agreed ?????

" Help Me Ronnie , Help , Help Me Ronnie "

Snaggle Joe

07-11-02 12:23 PM
Martha After reading the WHO reviews...I'm inclined to agree..but hope it's a tie.
07-11-02 02:06 PM
TT All this talk about different setlists... they will work out one major list and change one or two each night I�m afraid. No new album, no intense rehearsals and the singer dances on fuckin� hiphop parties...hmmm...
07-11-02 02:08 PM
T&A TT - the theaters are where it will vary from the other shows. Check out '99's Sheperd Bush gig as an example.
07-11-02 02:56 PM
Micksgirl Just don't tell me he brought that stylist with him, then I'd really be worried!
07-11-02 07:18 PM
steel driving hammer I really hope Mick doesn't think he's better than the rest of the boys.

IE, showing up late, not giving much attention to, going his own way, etc.

THIS tour will probably be the last time they feel "up to it."

I don't think they'll be the same 6, 7 years from now to tour again.
Meaning this time is the last time they can put the "umph" in it.

MICK! Go for BROKE this time!

It's not just YOUR band!

Heed advice from your TRUE fans and the band.

Think about it and make this one special!

I know it's still in you, forget about the money.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road