ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Press Conference to introduce Mick Taylor as the new Rolling Stone
Hyde Park, London June 13, 1969

Photo by Peter Stone
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN MACLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Link To Entwistle's Funeral Return to archive
07-10-02 12:30 PM
Joey My Dearest Stones Brothers and Sisters ..............

Here is the link to John Entwistle's funeral .

Sad ......Sad ...........Sad !

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/entertainment/music/newsid_2118000/2118710.stm

RIP " Ox "

Love ,

Joey

07-10-02 12:34 PM
Martha THANK you dear Joey for posting the sad news and link, I was hoping to know when his funeral would take place and headn't yet heard from any other source. This board really rocks! I thanks all of you who keep us so well informed!
07-10-02 12:36 PM
Joey You are very very welcome " Martha My Dear " !!!!!

Bunny Joey !

07-10-02 01:25 PM
scope Hey Joey, thought you might like to know that in today's paper there is a story about the making of a movie about Keith Moon. Mike Myers is mentioned as the possible star. Daltry is quoted as saying he would be perfect for the part.
07-10-02 01:36 PM
Joey Scopy ...........

I saw that in the " Entertainment Section " !

Yes !!!! Mike Meyers would be perfect for the part .

Keith Moon is my idol and a movie should have been made about his life-story years ago .

Please remember the lesson of Moonie's life , " It doesn't cost anything to love . "

Moonie

07-10-02 02:15 PM
Prodigal Son Wow, that sounds cool. I'd love to see a story about Moonie (well, let's hope my fellow Canadian Mike Myers talks a bit more like Keith than Austin Powers). There'd be more drugged-out, alcoholic hedonism in that movie than in any Austin Powers movie. Hopefully Myers can pretend he can play drums as good as Moonie.
07-10-02 10:53 PM
BILL PERKS MYERS WOULD DO AN EXCELLENT JOB OF BEING MOONIE.JOEY,THAT PIC OF LARRY HAGMAN HAUNTS ME,HE WAS A DRINKING BUDDY OF MOON.WHO WILL PLAY THE CHAUFFEUR MOONIE DRAGGED TO DEATH UNDER HIS BENTLEY?HOW ABOUT CHEVY CHASE?
07-10-02 11:38 PM
Martha I heard about MMyers negotiating for the role just this am...and think he can pull it off too. I hope the script is well written and does Moonie justice. You know how Hollyweird can be...chaching$$$$$$$$$$$$
07-11-02 09:44 AM
Joey A movie about the late great Keith Moon ! Finally !!!!!

I am so excited about the prospect of Mike Myers playing the roll of Keith that I am typing this with my nipples .

" Help Me Ronnie "

Snaggle Joe

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road