ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Press Conference to introduce Mick Taylor as the new Rolling Stone
Hyde Park, London June 13, 1969

Photo by Peter Stone
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN MACLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Last pic of Entwistle Return to archive
07-08-02 12:59 PM
Maxlugar In todays NY Post it shows "The Ox" just a few hours before he past away (And just an hour more than that before he was replaced).

Poor guy looked like he was having fun with two young ladies. I did notice a drink and a packet of "fags" on the table in front of him.

Sad.

Maxlugar
07-08-02 01:47 PM
Joey 'Poor guy looked like he was having fun with two young ladies. I did notice a drink and a packet of "fags" on the table in front of him. '

Yes !!!!!! Now THAT sure beats the way Keith Moon went ....

Or Mama Cass ..................

Maxy , are you being serious here ? What is the link ?

I's gots to see !!!

The greatest player ever to pick up the bass was replaced withing one hour ...........is Joey replaceable ?

Bunny Joey

07-08-02 02:03 PM
Maxlugar Joey,

I'm not sure if there is a pic on the NYpost webite but I'm looking it in todays paper.

Are you replaceable?

Well, lets just say that before the bullet goes from firing pin to your cranium when you "Budd Dwyer '87", Carl The Lobsterman's trusty deck hand, Gimp, will be posting his first "I lost my dope" post.

"Larry Hagman me, Ronnie!"

Maxy!
07-08-02 03:01 PM
Honky Tonk Man Well i read in a highly credible Brittish rag called "The Daily Mirror" that "The Ox" was being entertained by a couple of young ladies in his hotel room shortly before he died.

Maybe all the excitment got to him, eh

Alex
07-08-02 03:24 PM
littleredrooster Yeah, check out my post on page 2 of this forum,"WHO DUNNIT", I reported this last week per Las Vegas FM radio station report.
07-08-02 07:34 PM
Gazza "highly credible" and "Daily Mirror" in the same sentence?
07-09-02 08:24 AM
arockstone hey!! littleredrooster!!! you have a beautiful pic!!! (mick)
please, can you send it?? thanks!!!
07-09-02 03:46 PM
Honky Tonk Man Gazza, the Daily Mirror is an awful paper. That was a joke!!

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road