ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Press Conference to introduce Mick Taylor as the new Rolling Stone
Hyde Park, London June 13, 1969

Photo by Peter Stone
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN MACLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: header pic, ahhhh Return to archive
07-07-02 12:14 PM
luxury1 Man those boyish good looks just don't dim, even after 59 years.
07-07-02 02:16 PM
MidnightRambler I was sort of taken aback by the picture. He looks completely different in that picture, is it just me? Yeah, I know we all age, but Mick usually ages pretty well, I'm just saying in THIS particular picture he looks different. I've seen pix of him from the press conference and he looked great.
07-07-02 02:39 PM
nanky Looks like another chiba-face incident.
That happens.
He looks like he's having a devil of a time.
07-07-02 03:07 PM
luxury1 Yep--the proverbial 'cat that ate the canary' face. I love it.
07-07-02 04:17 PM
steel driving hammer Thought he got a nice nip n' tuck surgury on the face?

Actually sworn he got a nip n' tuck face job.

Well hell, he should get a nip n' tuck job on the face.

He'll not only look younger, he might feel it.

It says something when Keith is now looking better than Mick.

07-07-02 04:54 PM
luxury1 who says Keith is looking better than Mick?--this ain't no contest.
07-07-02 04:55 PM
Joey "It says something when Keith is now looking better than Mick. "

Ain't that the truth my brother ?

I see where Don Baylor is OUT as skipper of the CUBS . It's about fucking time ...the guy sucked !!!!!!!

Speaking of the Bassman , are you taking Marko to Tinley Park August 24th to see " The WHO " ????????? No excuses now .....Pino plays a mean bass and they are starting to turn him up in the mix -- should be full throttle by late August .

" Bite Me Ronnie "

Joey

07-07-02 11:43 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOl Luxy you must be in real need to find this wrinkly rocker sexy hahaha

This was the header

Hotel Du Cap, France - May 19, 2002
Photo by Richard Young, Merci Jean!
07-08-02 01:16 PM
Sue Mick is like the good wines, the older, the better, he looks very sexy in this pic
07-08-02 01:34 PM
luxury1 So there, Voodoo.

Besides, I said he has boyish good looks--I didn't say I was lookin to jump his bones. But, hey, that aint a bad idea--thanks.
07-08-02 06:20 PM
luxury1 And another thing, Voodoo--do you have such long, thick fingers as evidenced in today's header pic??, huh, do ya? That can make a girl overlook a few wrinkles.
07-08-02 08:34 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Oops Luxury1 I meant the joke about Mick sorry if for a 1/100000 of a second I upset you Luxy... sorry sorry sorry I didn't mean to talk about you but about Mick, sometimes is just cultural differences and the sense of humor could be different too

BTW, I don't think I'm sexy at all LOL, just can't see Mick as a sexy symbol at 58 just another "wrinkly" rocker LOL, and I know that the girls here hate to see Mick mentioned as a "Wrinkly Rocker"
07-08-02 08:47 PM
luxury1 chill out, bucko--I can take it--no harm done. My momma always told me, "Honey, if you gonna dish it out, you better be able to take it!"
07-08-02 08:49 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
07-08-02 10:07 PM
Martha I think Mick looks like his Mother now that he is older. If he wasn't so f/ckin skinny he might have a few less lines in his face...but I won't look away if I ever get close to him!
07-08-02 11:45 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
And another thing, Voodoo--do you have such long, thick fingers as evidenced in today's header pic??, huh, do ya? That can make a girl overlook a few wrinkles.

This is the reference header

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road